Greater albania

the albanian holy land is at risk due to low life filth know as the south slavs, greeks and turks. these degenerates are genetically identical to eachother and have one goal in mind, to destroy the mediterranean utopia of albania. mods this is politics because it has to do with the foreign relations and welfare of our state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ly_RJPfu6vU
youtu.be/VXG098xJ3sY?t=35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go home you smelly shitar

You must genocide them.

yes brother, we shall slay the invaders as we have done for the past millenia

shameless self bump

Go home, maple tree
As for you.
Albania rightfully belongs to the Normans. The land was stolen from them by Slavs and roaches under the command of the (((Venetians)))

Ha i laugh when smelly subhumans try to claim albanians are not masterrace!I LIKE IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS

bump for john cena is albanian
youtube.com/watch?v=ly_RJPfu6vU

Albanians are implants.
Return the land to the truly white, the Normans.
That is all

Gjon Chema aka John Cena fights for Kosovo.

But the Normans = Albanians. Last of the Normans = Albanians.

ahahahaha fucking english degenerate fix your fucking teeth horsefucker. you like horse cock so much that you name your national condiment horseradish ahahahahahahahahah

Brother one day with america and turkey we will make Balkan subhumans fall to knees crying! HA!

Only way.

He is just mad that his country has to help us cause they are cuck, hahahaha!

roll my friends

I can here subhumans cry now as they see illyria being reformed. Ha with power from god and skanderbeg we will crush cuck slavshit.

>implygnhjng turks are our friends
skanderbeg died fighting filthy osman mor kar

The truth in case you don't see if

Is that were true
Where are the blue eye blond hair albanians?

everywhere, you just dont look hard enough

Ahh friend you forgot though that those were old times now turk blood is proud illyrian blood through many generations of us cucking their men. Turks will be forced to help us because of illyrian bloodline.

uh there's loads. More than their neighbours in comparison.

Ha you make me laugh try again gypsy hoodrat

>those aryan minecraft character heads
how can shkljavs even compete

everytime a gay with the eu flag thinks we are greek i laugh from the other side of the screen

Do not worry brother. Here in leaf cuck land we are taking lands and will soon, once trump gives us the order, establish the northern illyrian republic

Serbs aren't Slavs. They're mystery meat.

Yes there's even a milita here.

Ha gypsy use E.U flag cause he is scared of overlord, ha! When we start to invade, you will be cucked by trump who understand why european is cuck cockroach. I hope once we take over E.U land that we can create G.I.U (greater illyrian union)

Ha cucked! We are always winners.

Albania and Kosovo are failed states with African tier GDP. Albanian trains go like 21 mph/33 km/h:

youtu.be/VXG098xJ3sY?t=35

The Greek police force in Thessaloniki could genocide the weak Albanian army. Without NATO airpower Balkan muslims like Albanians can easily be crushed along with Turkrabia.

We are slavs, culturally and linguistically. But we're mostly of native balkan stock genetically.

Rolling. I'm a sucker for this meme, even if this isn't a very good version. We need more of these--the only other one I remember is the slav one.

We're gonna love you no matter what.

t-thanks

Rolling

dirty fucking subhumnas go back to your igloo in siberia and leave illyria alone

You're either autistic or just stupid. At least read some wiki.

dear god the only people worse than turks.....albanians.....bleh

That map...