>American education

Why is this aloud?

>aloud

German muslim trying to into comedy

That sign isn't wrong you dumbass.

It sure is. God bless.

>German muslim
You repeat yourself.

oh yea I know what he is taking about I'm 58 when I dropped out of school in the 9th grade I didn't know how to read every time I hear teachers talk about how great they are I think Yea that must be what Trump is talking about when he says make America great I also think they just teach these middle class teachers just enough to teach the poorer class how to stay dumb down while the upper middle class and rich receive the bust education to stay light years ahead of the people they they fuck over on a constant basis

Because it's racist to test teachers for literacy now.

>it's a European has an American fetish and is ashamed and feels guilt and tries to hide it by making fun of America even though he would give his left ball sack just to live in our shittiest state for one month episode

A country is not a nation.

I get tired of it too, but it is like us fucking w them over gun rights and refugees, and you have to admit he has a point. Educators in American public schools have to concentrate their efforts on the bottom 50% the smart to avg kids are on their own.

MODS

Then take it seriously for a change, pull your head out of your own as and appreciate the situation. The US has caused more problems than any other nation and we would all be better off without you. You are on your way out and there is nothing that will save you.

It's racist because because of affirmative action they put people into jobs that they aren't qualified for or educated just to put up the appearance that they are not racist

>mfw the sign isn't actually wrong.

We are the best country in the nation and a pox on all doubters.

>the country with the most powerful military in the world and is one of maybe a handful of nations that has basic human rights is "on its way out"
k m8.

Oh wait...
>checks flag
Sheeeeitttttt

Maybe, but it's going to take another 50 to 100 years to decline. Think about the shitstorm that will drag the rest of the world into. I'd rather at least try to avoid it

I know. Then you have a tard teaching tards, and the normal kids don't get smarter because of it

Beets me.

but its not wrong
we own the world
so the world is a nation

Why is it >"aloud"< germanon

well I taught myself to read I also went to a university when I transferred to a college I was being taught by a affirmative action recipient and I would take control of the class from time to time because I knew more about the subject then the teacher but they do held a person to a higher academic standard at a university

I meant hold not held besides Trump is President what would you expect