WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE WHITE HOUSE WENT FULL HOLLYWOOD

First its Trump, then the rock, then zuckerberg and now Kid Rock?
Where were you when were in the best timeline where hollywood stars manages the strongest country better than politicians?

vagina butthole nipple cancer

fuck off libshit
hollywood is president now

>implying these people are Hollywood pedos

Hollywood is the wrong adjective.

sieg heil mother fucker i will rekt u kid

>(((hollywood)))

America has become a parody of Herself

>Trump
>Mark "Turbokike" Zuckerberg
>Kid Rock
lol, america

the fuck are they then?
they all have stars on the walk of fame and are worshipped next to jesus

>if you work hard and pay taxes you should be able to understand things
What is this statement even trying to say?
That government should be simpler? More accessible?
How does that connect with "work[ing] your butt off and pay[ing] taxes?" Is the government going to become more intuitive the harder you work, somehow?

hes triggering liberals
liberals hate work

Yeah, user. That's why they're driving the entire productive part of the economy in this country. A hatred for work.

>/cow/ meme

i dunno what you talking about but i think your on my side
i vote for anything that trigger liberals

So why did the average Trump supporter make more than the average Hillary supporter? And, MOST of the higher paid Hillary voters were do nothing government employees. The rest of the Democrats were poor niggers and Mexicans. In all states, Republicans pay the taxes, and Dems get the government checks.

The larger representation beyond this list is probably even more damning.

trumps kids are jews, milo and lauren are jews.
not all jews are liberals mst of them are redpilled

(((traditional))) politicians have failed us at every turn and corner and even mock us for voting for them.... it's not our fault that right leaning entertainers turned politicians express more loyalty towards americans than any of these capital critters openly calling for white genocide...

Kid rock is a chud with white trash genes. Make the law easily understood by laymen? That would mean dumbing down something that's highly complex for a reason, and that reason is its justice and efficiency.

Kid rock is a democrat just like trump. Except aipac favors the elephants so there he went

anti semitism has no place in america both conservative and liberal
if trump said fuck israel and holocaust the jews he would be dead by now because americans will never agree with his david duke tier logic.

Time for Terry Crews to step up.

Tax codes are purposefully convoluted so goyim will pay (((h&r))) to do their taxes

>Spengler was right about everything

2. Formation of Caesarism. Victory of force-politics over money. Increasing primitiveness of political forms. Inward decline of the nations into a formless population, and constitution thereof as an imperium of gradually increasing crudity of despotism.

2000-2200

You can do them with an app...