Why do people unironically hate Jews?

why do people unironically hate Jews?
most redpill "proof" is actually laughable to someone w/ a history degree

can anyone give me solid evidence of a jewish new world order

No such thing as new world order. Just cultural differences.
>Jewish people are biased in there hiring practises sub-conscious or not
>No emotional connection to a local population, ability to scam and deceive without guilt
These are the reason why ashkenazi jews are effective in business.

Plus the dupes in the list are different time periods and possibly different less specific areas in a country idk

>there
their**** before grammar man fucks my tight arse

As a fellow jew and a history buff to boot, this is puzzling to me too.
"Jews"(let's ignore the collectivist fallacy for a second) have done nothing but good for the world, except a few bad cases/individuals.

Did you know it was jews who were behind the Second Wave feminist movement that liberated so many millions of women throughtout the world?

Did you know it was us jews that heavily petitioned and then put into law the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, probably allowing you and countless others to reach what you now call "home"?

Did you know it was Baruch Espinoza laying the groundwork for the 18th-century Enlightenment and therefore the modern atheistic movement?

I could name countless other contributions to Western civilization

They have a drive in them that nobody else has. They aren't evil or anything, they just aim for the very top TOGETHER, and if an entire country/religion has that mentally, it means everything and they'll have everything

>Did you know it was jews who were behind the Second Wave feminist movement that liberated so many millions of women throughtout the world?
>Did you know it was us jews that heavily petitioned and then put into law the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, probably allowing you and countless others to reach what you now call "home"?
>Did you know it was Baruch Espinoza laying the groundwork for the 18th-century Enlightenment and therefore the modern atheistic movement?
None of that sounds like any good. First one is in a grey area.

>jews can't be kicked out of a place twice
lol

Also anybody with a history degree knows white """"JEWS""""" are khazar converts and not at all related to real Jews. The real lost tribe is Beta-Israel in Israel. Das rite. Bulan converted his Turkic tribe to Judaism and they immigrated west when their empire collapsed to use Jewish teaching to manipulate the goyim and become court Jews/ bankers (example Rothschilds)

>inb4 khazar hypothesis is fake we just all come from Eastern Europe because coincidence

Don't you have some real Semites to bomb Mr. Khazars?

If 106 different societies choose to expel them... does the problem lie with the 106 societies or with the common denominator, the jews?

Africans are the only real Jews.

>None of that sounds like any good. First one is in a grey area.
How the heck are they not good things?
What about refugee acceptance?
We're working harder than anyone to get governments to accept them

I shall not be tricked a second time brother

What about circumcision?
Who do you think has pioneered the practice thanks to which 100s of millions of modern non jewish men are reaping the benefits?

This unironically. Lmao gotta guess you from us

>If 106 different societies choose to expel them
But it was NOT 106.
Realistically just 40-45 sovereign countries/entities tops.

And have you ever heard of a little something called "antisemetism" as to why?

>"antisemetism"
What has caused this hate? I fail to believe that one day people decided to expel Jews because "fuck em"

>What has caused this hate?
Just like in the case of Nazi Germany, rulers often need a scapegoat to rally the people.
If you look at Weimar Republic, it was actually the most culturally advanced society on earth at the time, with pioneering acceptance of homosexuality, transexuality, sexual liberation, abstract/surrealist art, and even sex change operations.
The Frankfurt School at the basis of modern western zeitgeist was based there too, as the name suggests.

>Just like in the case of Nazi Germany, rulers often need a scapegoat to rally the people.
During the German revolution, majority if not all Communist leaders (which started the revolution) were of Jewish heritage and religion. Plus the role they had on the degenerate mess that was 1920's Germany later fuelled nothing but hate for them.
Without the Wiemar Republic and the degradation of societal health we would not of had the extreme knee jerk reaction that was the Nationalist Workers party.

Have you skipped the rest of my comment sweetie? Here it is again:

If you look at Weimar Republic, it was actually the most culturally advanced society on earth at the time, with pioneering acceptance of homosexuality, transexuality, sexual liberation, abstract/surrealist art, and even sex change operations.
The Frankfurt School at the basis of modern western zeitgeist was based there too, as the name suggests.

> majority if not all Communist leaders (which started the revolution) were of Jewish heritage and religion
Yes and? I'd say that's a commendable contribution if anything.
Are you some sort of cryptofascist?
>degenerate mess
>societal health

Yup, called it alright.

B8 but I will bite.

Wiemar Republic was nothing to be proud of or to be taken as an example. A degenerate mess that done nothing but fuel conservative values in the youth.
Lead roll the Jewish population took in this cultural "progression" done nothing but fuel antisemitism and provide a perfect scape-goat for the Nationalist Workers Party.
It was THE direct cause of the Nazi ride to power and that's no good is it?

Listen you got issues.
What you're doing is literally victim blaming.

I suppose we can blame the orange cheeto and the rise of the new right to modern social justice heroes and activists aswell?

Get your head out your arse.

Heard it here fist folks, Jews are clueless about how they are destroying the world

shoutout to all the /r9k/ faggots

Fuck off flaggot. More assertion without evidence, just what pol needs.

is the electoral college or the popular vote more accurate for determining the will of the people?