SNOPES IS FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAAH

SNOPES IS FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAAH

Press S to spit on their grave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=At93FJnbyHc
archive.is/aI2MY
archive.is/Yb305
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/07/the-ugly-dispute-threatening-snopes/534708/
theralphretort.com/snopes-founder-david-mikkelson-paid-hookers-misappropriated-company-money-1013017/
snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/2094/is-a-writer-named-lisa-holst-responsible-for-the-belief-that-everyone-eats-eight
martianmagazine.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's to down low to this story user?

Snopes was never good, let it go.

Legal trouble? Was it for their obvious spin?

Snopes is for Dopes

never heard of this legal battle with snopes. what happened?

also S

shit left wing site pretending to be a fact checker

Jesus Fucking Christ OP. Give us a link, at least TL;DR version! Why is Snopes bad?! WHY IS THIS A GOOD THING.

FUCK.

If you don't already know, you're a God damned retard

The owners are some fat lying white-trash wife and her druggy husband, 100% sure any legal battle is either fake for money or over slander.

>Being this Jew

Kek fuck (((snopes)))

>
No legal battle, just Jews Jewing.

Fuck that. Press P to piss on their worthless liberal graves.

this has been debunked

S

By the by, the image I'm quoting is the entire Snopes team.

by who? snopes?

Why is it do hard for people to fact check without bias?

How many fucking do you need?

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

S

Gaben has let himself go

Fuck snopes and fuck black people

>SNOPES IS FUCKED HAHAHAHA

Their gofundme has been up 9 hours and already raised $229,000 of our $500,000 goal, so the jokes on you, alt right morons.

It isn't hard.

But the point of Snopes is not to accurately fact check.

In this age of awareness of fake news, the point of Snopes is to convince very stupid Leftists that they have checked the facts that support the media's narratives.

And they've been caught lying many times now so there's no point in them. Not even SJW idiots are going to give money to a fact checking website that has been caught lying about facts.

So funny how you worthless faggots throw money at scammers such as Bernie.

You really showed me, donating money to people who want to wipe your race out.

What's wrong with Snopes? I remember using it years ago to research whether something was true or not

>500,000
wow sounds like enough to maintain operations for 6 months and fail to recover value

>our

Why hello there, David.

>people who want to wipe your race out

Remind me who it is who wants to wipe out the human race?

Cute, the flag and everything.

All donations from Soros front groups. Im on to you...

They've become very politically motivated

Go ahead raise and raise $1,000,000 no one cares. No one respects you or believes your propaganda. Look at the Washington Post, they have money and no credibility. Soon enough no one will actually read WaPo.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good. Let that shitty liberal safe heaven die.

S

TRUNEWS.com is the opposite of Snopes.com

youtube.com/watch?v=At93FJnbyHc

Tfu.

S

>We had previously contracted with an outside vendor to provide certain services for Snopes.com. That contractual relationship ended earlier this year, but the vendor will not acknowledge the change in contractual status and continues to essentially hold the Snopes.com web site hostage. Although we maintain editorial control (for now), the vendor will not relinquish the site’s hosting to our control, so we cannot modify the site, develop it, or — most crucially — place advertising on it. The vendor continues to insert their own ads and has been withholding the advertising revenue from us.

archive.is/aI2MY

it used to be good in the 90s

It seems to me this is because they owe this vendor money. Why are people donating to snopes?

>our
>our
>our
>fucking Snopes lurking on Sup Forums.
top lel

YOU'RE FAKE NEWS, SNOPES

Oh and by the way, we know it's not grassroots donations. We know it is in fact big corporate money attempting to keep you retards going, holding the deeply misguided belief that people will believe that this is ordinary Americans who value your work.

DDoS when?

Alt right? Bruh I'm a registered Democrat. The only reason I voted for Trump and hang around here is to spite chucklefucks like yourself.

>tfw Libs actually think they have a lot of credibility cause they used to fact-check old wives tales.

Tops keks

> (OP)
Snopes got nope'd

They've been dead to be since all the obnoxious Bush II spin.

>Oh and by the way, we know it's not grassroots donations. We know it is in fact big corporate money attempting to keep you retards going, holding the deeply misguided belief that people will believe that this is ordinary Americans who value your work.

Yep. Goddamn fucking balding middle aged cucks, cunts, and kikes.

>white

They're kikes

(((White-trash)))

>alt-right

Spotted the shill

It's a basic truth of philosophy that what goes around comes around. Dishonest members of the media getting what they deserve.

I temember when my teacher told me snopes was good and Wikipedia was bad.

Forces them to admit it's just a biased blog ran by a couple of fat, married jews. Women and old people btfo.

press S to snuff out the light

S

S!

don't forget they hired a jewess for their social media too

Hahahaha

heehehhehehehehh

>giving money to worthless sites like snopes
No wonder liberals are poor.

S

Press S to shit.

>our
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Legal fight? More like need hooker bucks.

>sue idiots that libel you
>idiots asks for gibsmedats
>other idiots donate a bunch of cash
>libelous idiots lose lawsuit
>take other idiots cash from libelous idiots
it's more satisfying than money laundering

good, we need to take down that liberal propaganda machine. "fact-checking" my ass

archive.is/Yb305
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/07/the-ugly-dispute-threatening-snopes/534708/

Basically:
>The husband and wife divorce, split ownership 50/50
>Wife sells off her share to 5 guys
>One of the new guys makes a new contract with 'Proper Media' to help the site run better
>OG Husband cancels the contract because he's sole director
>One of the 5 guys says no you can't do that
>legal shitflinging ensues

>Giving these fucks more money so they can spend it on hookers and ice cream while the Sup Forums NEET hive mind knocks them the fuck out (KTTFO) for free

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

theralphretort.com/snopes-founder-david-mikkelson-paid-hookers-misappropriated-company-money-1013017/

They're the trailer-trashiest kikes I've ever seen.

how old are you user?

Thanks for the alert... just made a donation

S

Fake news and a liberal hitpiece blog masquerading as 'factchecker' since 1994

Get rid of all fact checkers because facts don't agree with my opinion!!!
Sup Forums is truly the new SJW

pressing S make you go backwards dumbfuck

Last I checked they raised half of their $500,000 goal in 9 hours.. They will still be in business for a long time. How does your foot taste, though?

The bait never ends.

They're biased. They refuse to put anything up about the wagegap for example

I've been everywhere for this artist. Anyone have a link

P.
May they drown in a flood of their own piss.

snopes proved obama's mama was a slut

then snopes showed us that barry flunked elementary school and was thrown out of his home when his half sister was a helpless toddler

Rare good leaf post. Checked. If your "business" is resorting to panhandling for cash infusions, you won't last no matter how much is dumped in your hands by idiots. Lefties are shitty at business and can't ever figure out how to market a product people actually want to pay for.

This is beautiful. A half-decent lawyer could sort that out in a month were it the truth of the situation.

S

TODAY'S LETTER IS "S"

s

lurk moar, newfag

>46

Hey isn't that Frank Marshal Davis's chair?

Even when it wasn't political, they often just made bullshit up:
snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp

see
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/2094/is-a-writer-named-lisa-holst-responsible-for-the-belief-that-everyone-eats-eight

Never believe fact checker. Fact check yourself

martianmagazine.com/
You're weird.

Not surprised, gullible liberals coughed up millions to recount votes. Recounts either incomplete or not performed at all, millions vanished into Stein's pocket.

PS

daily reminder u are being outbid by the republicans almost 7 to 1

Ew :/