What is more cuck'd, the uk or denmark...

what is more cuck'd, the uk or denmark? i cannot live in this 3rd world shit hole any longer and need ideas of other white people countries to move to.

Ficking traitor. You are not much better than a somali migrant. Stay and fight for your country. I speak for the danes when i say you arent wanted.

i agree with your sentiment but i don't want my daughter to be raped by niggers

time to brace up, my boy, and start fighting back with your daughter at your side, for soon there will be no safe place.

denmark is a shithole, you won't find it any better than britain

London is litt.....Denmark is boring as hell.....stop with the whole race thing cause no dane will give a shit if u don't have a good personality.....all that matters is personality and being a good person.

Denmark is pretty cucked, but still way less so than the UK, you guys are actually fucked.

Danish people are pretty autistic though, like these guys
and me

Not as shit as some places in Britain thats for sure. But close.

Fuck metropolitan areas. Its filled with addicts, criminals, migrants and other scum no matter what country you go to.

Pretty much....its really a weird nation as a whole...not that exciting though....very robotic

Denmark is cucked and full with shitskins don't come here

Why is race mixing becoming popular in Denmark? I know its nowhere near as bad as UK, but on Facebook I see all these Danish girls hanging around with Arabs and Pakis, while the girls parents are open "liking" the pictures. I mean, wtf.

T. Achmed goatfucksen
You gotta go back.

yeah, you got issues mate......

>don't come here
>flag

Was ist deine problem mann?

move to Lithuania or Poland

Can't really vouch for countries I do not know, but these are not bad

Its autism rage. Let him vent, or he will probably shoot up a place tomorrow.

Can't spell cuck without UK. I don't know shit about Denmark they're that irrelevant. The United Khaliphate is fucked and I like it.

And you speak truly.

>43% shit talking the UK

UK

Be a politician and change UK to what you think its best for your people.