American little white hoe beaten like a bitch, muthafucka

>Restaurant
>Nog couple got served cold chicken
>Dindus confront the owner of the restaurant (a white hag)
>The black female attacks the owner
>Owner's daughter (the little white hoe) tries to stop the fight and gets REKT by the black male

Whitey cucked once again. Pic and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=4FGB5fhe7W8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw&t=7s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
youtube.com/watch?v=K-hnTH4-hWY
boards.Sup
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Webm related

Old news. Why aren't you letting them into your country? Aren't you impressed by this level of enrichment?

That black walmart lady was real nice to comfort that girl.

why does the fat nigger waddling away look so damn funny?

Fuck off, Texas.

Never relax around blacks.
Why is it so hard for Americans to not follow this simply rule.

>2010

Has anyone else noticed that the Walmart logo is a stylized jew star?

>Old news

28-June-2017 is old news for you?

Don't mind camera date, it is wrong

They look happy

It's been posted here several times, so yeah, to me it is.

Niggers proving how masculine they are by beating up little girls.

It fucking enrages me to know that millions of people in Europe believe blacks can actually integrate into white society. Over tree hunnit years of coexistence and they are still haven't assimilated.. In fact they kill each other and fuck with whites even more than parts of Africa.

>fat nigger waddling away
the answer is in your question

Coon hunting party would have happened here in Pennsylvania. I guess that's why we don't see many of them in small towns.

Awwwww the way the black woman holds the white girl

Well fuck off to another thread then

>brawling over fried chicken

#justblackthings

That walmart employee was a real nice lady.

Say what you will about walmart but one thing the walden family is not is a bunch of jews.

ASSAULT WOMEN WITH NO REMORSE

>white people not owning guns
if those idiots haven't learned yet then i have no sympathy for them

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw&t=7s

What's the matter? Get tired of posting the German girl being beat up already?

are you trying to justify apartheid in the USA?

THEN KICK THE WHITE KNIGHT BETA FAGGOTS BALLS UP INTO HIS THROAT WHEN HE COMES RUNNING
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Was it truly bc of cold chicken?

ATLEAST AFTER THIS HER DAUGHTER WILL NEVER ever TOUCH A NIGGER APE

its was for the her own good (daughter)

EVERY FUCKING ONE
jesus
I don't ever want to hear niggers crying about stereotypes again

Niggers being niggers, what else is new?

>failure in Sup Forums failure in life

And they got helped by others.

This must be the worst /bant/ ever!

of course, they feel enriched

She took a punch like a champ. I've seen beta males go down after a hit like that. If she wasn't voting red before, she just got culturally enriched enough to be doing so.

lol tru

Lmao

>comments disabled for this video
hmmm I wonder why...

>expecting niggers not to nig

Wew lads

That's not a nigger you piece of shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
Wew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
Lad

is that the tan mom?

Bump

Gee how surprising, blacks getting violent over something minor. And then they wonder why many people do not want them around normal society.

Just kill the fucking niggers already I swear to god

>tfw no big black momma to hold you when you're hurting.

>little girl gets up immediately after getting punched
that fat child-punching nigger is really weak. can't even KO a little girl.

shouldn't you be studying insted of hating on people that basically are inexistent in your life and country?
You're more pathetic than those peruvians and bolivians hating on us.
Also this is old news from Jan, so I'll have to report you for breaking the rules

I mean from June*

She got fucking clocked, kids and teens are just good about bouncing back. Your body can take a lot more before you get all old and rickety.

The nigs chimped out over a chicken leg, now facing years in prison for assaulting a minor likely going to lose any money they have left, vehicles, etc. in the ensuing civil lawsuits. So who's really cucked in that scenario?

Whites win again. :^)

>decade old cadillac
Why am I not surprised.

How do they explain the "american object lesson" away? I can't understand how anyone could watch what happened here and think "well i'm sure that wouldn't happen here" It's insane!

But I guess it wasn't the average Tommy and Sven who made that decision, it was your (((leaders))) who made it for you. You guys better learn the basics of American de facto segregation if your gonna have a shot of surviving.

There is a lot of whitey here in Chile desu

>wherever I am, I must also rape

Goodnight whitey.

Statistically, they are inexistent except for the upper class, in which they are a minority
Did you get rejected by them at your uni, you fucking loser? You're always hating on them and look pathetic

I would hug the walmart lady.

Need to get back every white man owes his race some payback to blacks and spanish and jews. Attack them for your race make them think before pulling dumb shit. They really are out of control now attack them and fuck them up good.

Wtf is up with the music? Sounds like the generic hiphop beat on old piano keyboards...

Your normies call us white Americans racists but the thing is we've been living with niggers for centuries. We're racists for a reason, same thing with South Africans. Who do you think knows more about niggers, some dumb bitch in Sweeden or a white Southern American/South African?

One day I will come to Chile and spread my seed like Genghis Khan

You serve the coal you pay the toll...

do you even realize what this means you literal retard?
Here, another graph from the study, I have the paper

Undercook the chicken, catch a lickin'

>If she wasn't voting red before
They were both Trump supporters, which was why they got assaulted in the first place.

What does it mean, nigga

As a Mexican, it brings me joy to see this, fuck you trump for reporting my father

The other negresses "comforting" the beaten white girl is THE ONLY REASON that this "story" madebit to the news.

This shit happens MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY ACROSS THE UNITED STATES!
Yet you NEVER hear about it... BECAUSE;
>dey jus upsets cuz dey aint gots nunadem slavery respirationz yet! Dat SLABERY do!!
Therefore... Its a-ok!

Check Collin Flareghty's jewtube channel. He documents a ton of this stuff every week from all over the USA.

lol the retard cant interoret the graph
I even added the squares at the right to help you
Fucking idiot, its the genetic composition of the diffrent samples from the study
You can easily see than over 90% of the population is about half euro/ half native and a bit of african

Why are feminists angry about nogs punchin women? Is it because they are (((feminists)))

youtube.com/watch?v=K-hnTH4-hWY

I see more red than light blue

>fuck you trump for reporting my father

Shouldn't he be happy? he's coming back to his nation and his people

I can't believe someone can be this scientifically illiterate
or are just retarded?
I guess both since that would explain why you put to much efort into this Why even bother hating people that you don't see/barely see in your life?

2 more niggers going to jail
>TFW they get off Scott free

I'm white myself

You have seen the majority of Chilean women right? You would be hard press to get morning wood over them.

Can I see a pic. I've honestly never seen a white Chilean?

>relaxing around blacks
>ever

lol, ok mestizo with insecurity issues
then why do you hate yourself if you're """"white"""? (you aren't)

bc they are literally less than 1% of our population

Kek that's worse then some African countries.

>Restaurant Owner TEEN Daughter Attacked Over Cold Chicken 2017 CRAZY

BLACK Restaurant Owner TEEN Daughter Attacked Over Cold Chicken 2017 RACIST

My ID

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/134761861#top

Blacks aren't human;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>
>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>Instead, our data are consistent with a model of population subdivision followed by introgression to account for the origin of the D allele
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>During this period of reproductive isolation, the modern human lineage was fixed for the non-D allele at the microcephalin locus, whereas the other Homo lineage was fixed for the D allele
>These two alleles are differentiated by a large number of sequence differences accumulated during the prolonged isolation of the two populations
>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>Whereas the original D-bearing Homo population had since gone extinct, this introgressed copy of the D allele in humans had subsequently spread to exceptionally high frequency throughout much of world because of positive selection
>Speculation about the identity of the archaic Homo population from which the microcephalin D allele introgressed into the modern human gene pool points to the Neanderthal lineage as a potential (although by no means only) candidate
>Furthermore, the worldwide frequency distribution of the D allele, exceptionally high outside of Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa (29), suggests, but does not necessitate, admixture with an archaic Eurasian population
>It would be of great interest to sequence the microcephalin locus in Neanderthals or other archaic Homo lineages, should it become technically feasible to retrieve and analyze nuclear DNA from ancient hominid remains

you have brown skin, yet you call yourself white, just as I expected Pathetic
You probably have brown nippels and a face with amerindian and caucasian features 50/50

You look pretty white to me. What color eye/hair you have? How do the spics treat you, are they jealous?

He has the average skin color you dumb amerifat, the natives here had slightly ligher skin than the rest of America
Fuck, your country is finished

Which they did;

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
>from Neanderthal individual from Mezzena Rockshelter (Monti Lessini, Italy)
>We show that a well-preserved Neanderthal fossil dated at approximately 50,000 years B.P., was homozygous for the ancestral, non-D, allele
>certainly shows that speculations on a possible Neanderthal origin of what is now the most common MCPH1 haplogroup are not supported by empirical evidence from ancient DNA

Many other genes also show introgression into humans from Africa;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
>A long-debated question concerns the fate of archaic forms of the genus Homo: did they go extinct without interbreeding with anatomically modern humans, or are their genes present in contemporary populations? This question is typically focused on the genetic contribution of archaic forms outside of Africa. Here we use DNA sequence data gathered from 61 noncoding autosomal regions in a sample of three sub-Saharan African populations (Mandenka, Biaka, and San) to test models of African archaic admixture
>Three candidate regions showing deep haplotype divergence
>Interestingly, the Mbuti represent the only population in our survey that carries the introgressive variant at all three candidate loci
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 kya
>One candidate locus with an unusual segment of DNA that extends for >31 kb on chromosome 4 seems to have introgressed into modern Africans from a now-extinct taxon that may have lived in central Africa
>We estimated an initial split time of 1.25 Mya (95% CI, 0.7–2.1 Mya) and an admixture time of 37 kya (95% CI, 1–137 kya

you can tell they have a good standing in that community the way everyone nearby was so quick to help

Blacks are not human. They're wild animals. Breeding with blacks is beastiality. They're dangerous, and you should avoid them at all cost.

Protect the white woman - despite all her flaws, nothing on this Earth is as valuable as she is.

Light brown both eye and hair color. Jealous? Only the lowest of chilean population (5%). It is not like I'm proud about being white or something. Whitey are the most cucked race over, you know?

It is due to yellow light

How could anyone place this human beneath an animal?

Only a pussy beaner would hide behind a nigger

>yaa go nigger!

Lol pussy.

Deserved it for serving up cold chicken.

Honestly that black fat woman consoling her is heartwarming. Goes to show that there are some good people even among niggers.

Stop larping you imbelice
>light brown eyes and hair
post them

>yellow light
then take another one with whige light

fucking chicano
Pic related and I'm not even white, just a castizo or an octoroon

white light*