When did you stop taking Sup Forums seriously?

When did you stop taking Sup Forums seriously? After F5ing the shit out of pol for years I only browse a couple times a week now and haven't posted in months.

you are so hardcore

I was high and taking Paxil. I came here for the first time and I was shocked at all of the red pills I was taking in. Then I realized that this board is NOTHING but LARPING by the biggest meet, loser, autistic, neckbeards of our world.

>and haven't posted in months
good

you should try taking a break, you'll be waaaaay happier

>I came here for the first time and I was shocked at all of the red pills I was taking in. Then I realized that this board is NOTHING but LARPING by the biggest meet, loser, autistic, neckbeards of our world.
You just described a teenager growing up.

>When did you stop taking Sup Forums seriously?

When I lost my virginity.

>assumes we take pol seriously

Oh sweetie.....

Hey now, just cause 99% of the posters on this board are completely pathetic doesn't mean 100% of them are.
If you were dumb enough to take 99% of the stuff posted on this board seriously then you are probably in that 99%. The other 1% know how to parse the good stuff out of the massive ocean of shit that is Sup Forums.
Say what you want but if you look at this biggest recurring themes of this board you have to admit they are closer to the Truth than anything you'll find elsewhere.

I first started coming in 2013 for the ISIS threads. Spent fucking months studying Syrian history and trying to learn all the variables in the region.

Then the election started in earnest and everyone decided they had a fucking opinion on how to deal with ISIS, most of which were blatantly self-defeating and completely ignorant of the region.

Then came all the people who were loudly criticizing identity politics while advocating people whose main tools were identity politics.

>ever taking Sup Forums seriously

lol. This place is a bunch of brainless retards. Hence the fanatical reddit support of Trump.

When I couldn't tell who was a troll, being ironic, a total retard, or genuine believed what they posted.

Sup Forums is the realest thing in the internet

i'm just on pol to laugh at right wing retards.

Yesterday. And I am not even kidding.

Whenever I venture into a thread like this.

you sound like a limp wristed faggot

I believe you're looking for /lgbt/

>t. Faggot who calls people faggot on the internet

quite the opposite... I've noticed the great works that Sup Forums was doing... didn't know what Sup Forums meant..but knew it was Sup Forums...hehe... figured out what /####/ is now :P...... lots of smart people here that can see thru the nonsense.... and sees all the paid trolls spewing garbage among themselves and validating themselves to make themselves relevant...must be having quite an effect to draw so many paid trolls here..... hehehe....

you know what you need to take seriously?!?!

Go into a liquor store and look at the shelves......vodka everywhere!!!!!.. yiiiikkkeess... talk about the obvious russian collusion......they have infiltrated into the west's liquor store.... yiiikkkkeeesss..... me have nightmares about that!!!!

>le t. meme

good one bro!

Sup Forums is such a joke and there is nothing but misinformation here, spread by jobless losers with nothing better to do. They are always wrong about everything (pizzagate, that stupid sky dragon, etc.) This place is pure comedy but sometimes it is frightening when you see how retarded people actually are.

I stopped going to /pol when r/politcs became full on beat off material at the level of butthurt.

Those discouraging shilling tactics have no effect on any of us.
Get a life and a new job, do a favor not only for yourself but to the mankind.

>Implying one can have serious and intellectual discussions in this shithole
I come here to meme and delight myself over the reaction of the butthurt when you go against their views.
>inb4 you have no life
>inb4 you're a faggot
Yeah, no shit, mate. I wouldn't be here if it was otherwise.

>Le meme meme
Here's another classic for you
>Hurr durr I'm not from here so I criticize a standard meme that was in use while I was watching Teletubbies and licking the floor

Sup Forums's obsession with "right wing" moral absolutism. Degenerates themselves seeking to distill life's questions into "yes or no" so they don't have to do any thinking. What could possibly go wrong?

When I realized 70-80% of the people here are larping shitskins or neet dregs of society.

when you distill an explosive elixir everything can go wrong

>Then came all the people who were loudly criticizing identity politics while advocating people whose main tools were identity politics.
this never gets old
people can't criticize the left for that tactic and use the same one themselves, it's one of the things I hate most about the average Sup Forumslack

individualism is the ultimate redpill

When fags went on about how liking traps is not gay.

I prefer /lit/, /k/, and /fit/ to this shithole.

i literally never have. Nothing said here applies to me, it's extrapolated to irrational degrees, and just uses fear as a tactic to sell hate. Im way too content with my own life to hate others. This is 100% entertainment for m

Exactly this, they'll LARP about being some sort of high form of moral and intelligent human and then someone posts a nip chick wearing a 7/11 bag as a dress and it's "s-sauce senpaichi?"

i still like pol, although i have no desire to browse it on anything but a phone anymore

Not until I saw this thread. OP has really made me think.

>ever taking the politics board on an anime website that switches its stances whenever what is edgy at the moment changes seriously

Why are you reading this, then, aspie?

Since t_d came over and made it a Trump dicksucking board.

When I realized Sup Forums dogma is just as retarded as the left's dogma. Sup Forums is right on immigration and somewhat right on the Jews, though it's exaggerated into being parody, but not much else

Being a traditionalist can be fulfilling as well

this right here is a good example of a social engineering post. Just repeated exposure of the memetic message is enough.

Funny enough hitter and every other brutal dictator were uncut fags oppressing cut men. Uncut euros are the biggest cucks in history.

I don't take this thread seriously

protip; learn to use the catalog and learn to filter

To defeat the banker, you must become the banker

GTFO /leftypol/

Im just here to shitpost, i stopped caring about the world and the people in a long time ago.

>that flag
>like clockwork

>I think dicks that are cut look better therefore it is better. I really like cut dicks, I think about them all the time. muh dick

This
I stop giving a fuck about Sup Forums thanks to all the Trumpcucks here