Why shouldn't I race-mix?

>be me
>light brown from Georgia (country)
>everyone on Sup Forums flaunts the benefits of being white
>irl, I see all the advantages of being white
>Sup Forums still tells me to stick to my own people even though my future generations will remain cucked and not benefit from being white

I already have a half german half irish girlfriend from Ohio. Why shouldn't I race mix with a white woman? I really like their features and want to secure a better life for my children by BLEACHING their genes.

inb4
>FUCK OFF SHITSKIN LEAVE OUR WHYTE WOMEN ALONE

All of the Sup Forumstards that say this are beta virgins that masturbate 3 times a day and play vidya. Give me a TRUE argument as to why I shouldn't race mix.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY
youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE
npr.org/2017/07/19/538092649/say-goodbye-to-x-y-should-community-colleges-abolish-algebra
archive.is/j9EeV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because when you have kids and they don't look like her she'll resent you and maybe even the kids. Most women don't think long term

Just be a cuck and adopt white children and raise them to be little Hitlers.

So instead of finding someone that looks like you, like the brown PARASITE you are (which is normal) you decide to leech off of your GF's "whiteness" for your own sick selfish deluded reason.

And you wonder why WHITE PEOPLE call you a shitskin degenerate. Jesus Christ user, it's right in front of your face.

Go ahead and have mixed babies. We STILL will not accept you, and you will ALWAYS BE A FUCKING NIGGER

Your mongrel offspring wouldnt be accepted by the peoples community.

You should never listen to Sup Forums and just do it if you think you should do.

>be me half asian (6'0)
>have natural blond, slavic gf for 2 years
>sex everyday
>while pol and r9k meme about elliot rodgers

White women want REAL men like me, not some anime watching cuck like you

Yes and you arent accepted by the racial community filthy mongrel, see now I hate you, congrats spic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY

Well, it's certainly within your interests as a brown man to race-mix with a white woman. The only way your future generations can succeed is by breeding out all the brown genes within your line. But even then, your children will most likely struggle attracting whites to further that train, since you'll create children who won't be accepted by many and will likely have mental issues. Instead, you'll be creating a miniature South America within your family. Mixed, lazy people, who will fail at life.

>half german half irish girlfriend
Ah, Irish genes. Do you really want those? Those are some of the most undesirable genes among whites. Most of the white trash in America have Irish genes.

Youre just a chink.

Because this could happen to you.

>hate self race mix to get white children
>its a fucking nigger/chink/samdnigger
God clearly wants the integrity of the white race and lets the tribe easily see the degenerated ones.

What do you mean about I am not accepted by the racial community?

All my friends are white and her conservative parents know me and ask her when she is going to marry.

Only time that I got problem is from jealous insecure guys who shorter than avarage people.

So OP just go for it, ignore these beta virgins from r9k.

You are losing your identity. White people will not consider your mixed child white, and your own people will not consider it one of theirs. Mixed children suffer alienation.

Do whatever you want to do, you are your own man fuck whatever they say. Only God can truly judge you.

That's pretty cute. She looks like a little goblin.

I'm not a complete nigger. Look up "Georgian people" in google images.

You arent accepted by the racial community and no one sees you as white.

Just a chink.

>He roleplays as a minority on a Ruthenian dolly knitting forum.
Timestamp or gtfo you pathetic LARPers.

thanks bro

best of luck to you

How brown are we talking? Because i agree with him , as long as you know your kids have a bit of a chance to be born whitish,if not, if your really brown you need to be sure to redpill your kids to only find whites and have those offspring date whites.

A free helicopter ride awaits you in the near future nigger.

Yes sandniggers.

God chose you as a georgian, reproduce georgians.

I always liked asians girls but my and my gf we had a lot of common and we enjoy doing a lot things together.

It is not about race at all but yeah just be butthurt mr.r9k while fapping to traps.

I'll just breed some white woman while you sit at home lmao

Cmon op, georgians are pretty white.
A lil brown ain't a problem as long as you have no nigger blood. I am entirely of european descent but I have kind of tan skin, does that make me a shitskin nigger? Nah, not really.

1)you dont live in georgia

2)you are a self loathing white boi or a female.

3)you've never had sex

4)sage

the majority of Sup Forums users will never get laid.

This and OP of course you are going to get these response because this place is infested with r9k shitheads now, so just ignore this thread or delete it.

Sup Forums was a good place before these kekistani bullshit.

No need to discuss anymore here.

Race mixing would be to destroy your heritage and wipe away your genes. The only person who would do such a thing is a person who hates their own people and therefore, also hates himself. Race mixing won't make you stop hating yourself, you have to fix that another way.

Has a point. If you mean brown by med standards and not nigger standards then you have absolutely no problems my moms got med skin my dads Übermensch and i turned out a Übermensch so ya as long as no nigger standard brown you're fine.

For what purpose?
It will still look like a sand nigger even quadroon west asians look sandnigger,

Christianity isnt a white religion either there is no connection.

You should strive to make your people better. I know that sounds silly on Sup Forums where striving to make your people better means shitposting angrily on a Burmese farrier science forum, but if it's true you have a girlfriend, then you should be sociable enough find another brown girl for which to improve your race and its culture. Otherwise, you're leaving them behind for the gray race of a Brazilian dystopian nightmare.

Stalin was Georgian, so that's pretty cool in my book.

Although I have a vague disdain for most Marxists, Stalin was a Nietzschean figure in the mold of Napoleon

not really. white women USE black/brown men to be rebellious. even if they are nice to your face her family will fucking hate you. they will never show you this because it would only push her further towards you.

do you really wanna be some spoiled white bitches power play with her father?

brown people do NOT understand white Dynamics. if you think her family likes you,.they probably dont.

>looked at OP's faggy picture and laughed

real picture of OP

p.s. - fuck off shitskin and go bang your hairy nippled women

the Irish have contributed their fair share to civilization.

I now declare you white OP. Go and have sex with white women.

Because you are not white, stay with your own kind.

Girls don't care about race at all dude.

For girls what matter is that you are captain and can lead her, satisfy her sexual needs, put her in her place if she is bitch, have boundaries and make her safe and feel loved.

She finds OP better to date so OP probably have a many traits that made her intrested and attracted comparing to many salty white guys out there.

Woman are these who pick not we.

Stop dividing, our enemy are feminism, modern liberal degeneracy and radical islamism.

They're very talented with all forms of literature and folksy/pop music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE

I say all us light skinnned spicfags start breeding with white women to form a new Latin Anglo Master Race.

are you some kind of amerinigger?

get a stem degree.

boyles law? hamilton equations? walton... the first to split an atom?

dipshit.

Wrong, The enemy is the jew and the multi-culturalism they have pushed and what you seem to have been brainwashed with.
>feminism, modern liberal degeneracy and radical islamism.
Those are just the symptons of the jew disease.

Do whatever you want man. Two consenting adults have every right to be with and procreate with who ever they choose. Enjoy your life and rest assured that those who so adamantly argue against race mixing, are the same group that won't mix with anybody regardless.

There is no argument as to why it's not in your prerogative, our genes are superior, you should mix with them, it's in your best interest.

It's in our pure white gene interest to stop you.
you're our enemy. that's all.

Race-mixing goes against God.
This is a self-evident truth.

yes. and we have every right to point out thats it likely to fail. shes using him to be rebellious, hes using her to feel better about having inferior genes. the kids will be stuck with both sets of issues.

most white women still call that rape

As long as you aren't white you should in fact not procreate at all. The best thing you can do is to end yourself and take a few other nigs with you. The world is flooded with your kind already, at least stay with your own.

I'm 6'1, been wrestling for 9 years, and was pretty much redpilled by my parents growing up.

A lot of American lads I meet (i live in liberal city) are too soft and feminized. And it's true what you said, women want that confident, leader type.

Geogrian people are caucasoid though.
Race is more than just skin color. It's mental traits, bone structure, facial structure, etc.

SAME exact story here. im born in southern Europe and kinda brown looking (think george clooney) and am going to give my kids a better life by making them mostly pure white

honestly i think every race has talents that make them special. every race has something to contribute.... as long as everybody dates within their own race.

Eh fuck it if we let Italians be white you are too. At least you're from around Europe

Does it matter what women say? They're only purpose is to breed. C'mon user.

>retard that fell for the D&C memes

you know ive spent so much time talking with female friends of mine over the years and what's scary is how few of them are actually aware of that. they can sit there and talk for literally hours about the problems and their relationships tripping over the fact that they've gotten in a relationship with some sort of beta they're not actually attracted to and yet they still will not realize it.

That's all great, but there's more to civilization than science. I'm complementing Irish writers unironically, and you went full faggot for no reason. Go get your favorite dildo out and calm down.

keked and checked

not to niggers. white people treat women like humans.

>Proud georgian heritage, destroying muslims since time immemorial
You're wasting it with an american slut

t.mestizo

oh. sorry. honestly thought you meant it sarcastically. im more mainland/german by heritage but i have a huge soft spot for the irish.

shell probably dump him anyway in a few years after she's pissed off daddy enough and after that point she'll still have a whole bunch of mixed kids left over

Forgot image

dude its not that I've traveled Europe and can see the more white a country is the better it is. even the richest people in southern european countries are the whiter looking ones. all southern europeans are "white" to me still, but don't be a fool and think theres not levels to whiteness

You shouldn't breed and neither should anyone else acting in self-interest because it ensures you are enslaved to child care and all that goes with the extremely expensive process of procreation.

Evolution is not sentient so it cannot care what you do. As an individual you don't matter and the species is so vast your DNA doesn't matter either.

Humans breed not for themselves, but out of instinct. So does my flock of chickens.

This. Why are you wasting such a rich history and fantastic genes on someone who is completely different from you OP?

You have to go back unibrow nigger.

should whites breed with other caucasians that are not european?

You should go for it. If you two are happy together and can raise kids together than all the best.

no they shouldn't
but a nothing can be done to stop a specific caucasian like OP from giving his kids a better (whiter) life

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

its like niggers have never heard of statistics.

npr.org/2017/07/19/538092649/say-goodbye-to-x-y-should-community-colleges-abolish-algebra

oh wait. they can't learn it.

Time for archive archive.is/j9EeV

>Dindu don't know that mixed children have low economic potential because of their ugly gene

non-white men chase white women because they are desired

but nobody want pay the ugly half breed mongrel

kill yourself sandnigger

I'll break with the pack here and say, if you really are "light brown" and not nigger brown and you're not an ugly piece of shit -- I'd say it's probably not a net negative if you marry a white chick and produce children who identify as white. But if you're a nigger - and you know what I mean when I say that - hang yourself.

>mfw CS major who's way past Algebra

Kek

Go ahead and race mix, I don't care if your descendants will be mongrels.

Your children will have brown skin and black eye & hair

if you have daughter than situation is worst

people only open the wallet if she have good looking

and being non-white mongrel is lowest selling point

white women who think having babe with non-white are child abuser

sacrifice the Beauty and Intelligence of their own children

That bitch is mentally so fucked up can't see the situation in the shit contries nigger come from before splicing their genetics with niggers

you're literally Caucasian, retard. It's not great, but it's no big loss.

there are no real advantages to being white though. white people for the most part have been brainwashed to judge on an individual basis. you are perpetuating the america is racist myth thereby making you the racist. ask yourself should a racist have kids who will then grow up to become racist themselves?