Britain YES!

Yet another story of a Brit WW2 veteran getting a sex change, this one fought at Dunkirk

nypost.com/2017/07/24/50-years-after-fighting-nazis-at-dunkirk-hero-transitions-to-being-a-woman/

And alt-lite cucks still deny that Germany should have won.

>american culture exporting politics has been shipped here en masse and is not affecting the senile old men who are senile

now*

lmao Germans got beat by THIS

The power of Nolan and the memes are beyond imagination

Funny because he's at the age where it does become easy to be passable. Might not be good for the great grandkids though!

lowkey so sad that this is how the allies turned out. we were a formidable force at the time, though.

>british man in a dress
>blames america

>Yet another story of a Brit WW2 veteran getting a sex change, this one fought at Dunkirk
>Dunkirk
These viral marketing schemes are getting ridiculous.

how can we be sure it's not just dementia?

fuck off cunt, you are the one in bed with isreal, you are the brawn to their scheme, you export your culture and you're so deluded and irrational that you think because you (((elected))) a man in the pocket of the elite that you think you're unassailable

the new world was a fucking mistake

>Because we all know the germans aren't prime examples of european sexual depravity
>United Kingdom pretending that it isn't the one leading the world into a surveillance nanny hellscape

>how can we be sure it's not just dementia?

He's a tranny, of course it's dementia

>the new world was a fucking mistake
>the only reason your country isn't the world's bitch is a mistake

okay

keked

No they got bombed flat by a lunatic called Churchill who delighted in killing civilians

imagine how many dicks this guy probably sucked in the war

I'm just saying that British men have been wearing dresses on television for decades longer than I've been alive.

He's senile. What old people think should be disregarded. Cognitive decline is inevitable so either you die before potato or become potato.

Keep this in mind as you age. If you think I'm kidding, ask the elderly.

>americas fault

You are the ones who declared war on Germany cuck

it's a 90 year old for fucks sake
it only adds to the correlation of transgenders and mental disease

>not eating superfoods

lel stay mad dementlet