Why don't you have a black girl to fuck Sup Forums? Do you realize how mad this makes the black boys if you do?

Why don't you have a black girl to fuck Sup Forums? Do you realize how mad this makes the black boys if you do?

Gotta fight fire with fire you little bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

viralking.se/invandrartjejer-maste-sluta-dejta-svenska-man-det-racker-nu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try shlomo, nice try indeed

also
>Sup Forums
>fuck

Aids?

>tfw no black ghetto gf who acts like a cunt and calls you a "white boi" until you pin her down with your hand on your throat and forcibly fuck the shitty attitude out of her

Fail.

>fight race mixing with race mixing

sage

Flag posters need to be gassed.

He's right you gotta fuck em good. Fuck, not date ;)

>Do you realize how mad this makes the black boys if you do?
I can confirm. I was being heckled by some black guys at my old job and tried to joke my way out of it. I said something like "I'm not racist I have a black wife." They almost killed me. When I told them it was a joke they almost killed me anyway. Thankfully got out of that job afterwards. I didn't know it was such a touchy subject for them.

Black women is a fetish of mine. Won't act on it though.

(((who))) would post such a thing? Risking a shitskin baby? No thanks.

Have you seen the average black woman? They looking NOTHING like your picture, my pic is much closer to the average black woman. I live in harlem and I've probably seen at least 10,000 negroid women and have never seen a single one I'd even consider banging

Not even black girls give me the time of the day.

Whalehunters like me don't care about color or race as long as she's fat enough

and then you get herpes

I care more about not getting AIDS than trying to annoy some nigger living in section 8 housing.

Something about black females just turns me off. I went on 1 date with a black girl in 10th grade. She smelled like radishes. That's all I can remember.

I work with a hot black girl, one with white features but dark skin, i don;t know.

They naturally stink, and their hair feels like an animal's mane. Their genitalia looks nasty, and most have a std. Did I also mention because of their large lips their breath stinks, and they are usually loud and do not have the same interests I do. Need more reasons?

if you live in harlem, and haven't seen a single black woman you wouldn't fuck, you either gay, or 1920's H.P. lovecraft, because there are some ridiculously attractive black women. I wouldn't race mix, but to bang, and drop, nothing wrong with that.

Their noses in general kind of bother me. Like, I might just be too busy picking that nit for my dick to stand at the forefront. The dong wants what the dong wants, and no amount of propagandist pushing will change that.

>tfw monkey

Don't fuck them in the shitter, Hans

Blacks are ugly

It pisses of white women as well. Like they see us as race traitors, but they wont say it.

>and do not have the same interests I do.
>Confederate flag
Gonna call bullshit

No, they get more mad at the girls because they're "beating" them

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They only look good on photoshoped pics

in reality, they're hairy, and their skin look unhealthy, old, and disguisting

do I have to mention the smell?

disguisting,
very, very disrespectful to white people

Because I don't want incurable sexually transmitted diseases.

How can black bois even compete with their little tootsie roll dicks?

Black women want a real man like whites.

"foreigners must stop dating our swedish men. It's enough now!" viralking.se/invandrartjejer-maste-sluta-dejta-svenska-man-det-racker-nu/ and that hoe is a leftie!

I did. She was hot as fuck, but I'm older and married now and she wasn't wife material.

yes goyim race mix to get back at the ones who hurt you

black chicks have amazing pussies

why would you even want that

dominating the lesser races is my fetish

I don't fuck primates.

I'm guessing you'd fuck a goat OP if someone told you it makes the muzzies really mad.

yeah they fucking hate it. do it

Wew

African American women's pussies are warmer than the Sahara

I'm actually being serious. I grew up going to schools that were 90% black. Although I get along great with blacks I never dated one. Just to put it in perspective. Out of 750 black female students only a handful of black girls were what I consider good-looking. But their hair feels nasty. It does not feel like hair.

That's hot

Digits confirm
BLACK
P
U
S
S
Y
YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN