Obesity

How do we solve the obesity problem in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_mleczny
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Internment camps where the bunks are kept far away from the mess hall

We eat our way out of it.

Fuck off costco is great

slide thread repost from yesterday and day before

Sage - do not respond

either let them die or mandatory fat prison until they lose the weight.

>have one pro costco thread over a week ago
>the same sad yurocucks use the same fucking image posting the same exact sentence every day mutiple times

nothing, just let it implode

>America?

That's no burger, toothpaste.

Offer universal healthcare but have certain requirements that can cause forfeiture of your covered care. If you're past a certain healthy BMI, fail regular drugs and alcoholism screenings (checkup every 6 months) or have not been a citizen for a minimum of 5 years, you don't qualify.

I am afraid nothing can stop it not even god himself

Low, low, sugar and carbs. High protein and fiber. And fucking move a little. Done.

honestly the biggest problem here is the SODA

fatties would all vote democrat to remove that part of the law.

fuck that hsit.

Why can't americans cook?

Overweight tax, and probably jail too

They have low class citizens (Mexico) to do so

You'd have to have totalitarian enforcement of fitness standards, I'm afraid. American society is set up so that many Americans drive to their workplace, sit in a chair for 8 hours, drive home, and sit in another chair until it's bedtime.

Our predecessors did us a major disservice by designing America around the highway and automobile.

They can cook

>$1,5
shiiiieeeet... that's like 8 Danish Kroner, which retranslated into dollar would be something like a fucking nickel or a penny.

no wonder you burgerfarts are fat.

Lustig "bitter truth", blast it over every news outlet 24/7 for a year or two, some burgers will understand

you're right, but:
most people do not know the truth that every bit of fructose you consume goes to fat (except glycogen), it can't be used to build anything but this nor can it be used for fuel directly, ever
and that none of the fat you consume goes to fat because there is no bichemical route in human body to do so

By making food illegal. It works in North Korea

wtf, is that ice cream? looks nasty

I'm going to vomit

This made me very unhappy

>this bigmac must be the most disgusting food ever invented
>.. hold my beer
>ffs america pls stop

jesus christ, i thought that was a how to basic video

checkd
also lol, "toothpaste"

Make healthy food cheaper or make cheap food healthier.

this

>how are we going to solve X
By posting on Sup Forums of course, it solves everything

lmao

Yeah, but how exactly do you do that?

Stop allowing candy, soda, and gas station food to be bought with food stamps and welfare

Yeah let's live in shoeboxes and survive on (((public transport))) instead

What is this?

Fruit and veggies cost a small fortune in the US.
What would cost in a normal country 5$ will cost 50$ in USA.
This is why only the top 1% can afford actual food and not ((food))
Pretty sad and pathetic but americans are one of the most cucked countries by capitalism in the world.

America has cheap ass food. The lower class doesn't know how to cook it.

is this a jack thread?

>((()))
flag

lol

replace fluoride in tap water with DNP

Looks to be corn nuts in coca cola

wtf no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_mleczny
I think Polish milk bars are a good example of how it can be done. Healthy food served for decent prices, great for people who work all day and just want a simple, cheap bite to eat.
In most western countries, these people tend to go to McDicks and order something much less healthy. They're too tired to cook and can't afford to eat at most restaurants more than once a week.

It's a problem here as well. A filling salad for one person will cost you 4 euro, while you can get a hamburger for 1. Not much of a choice for the lower class.

Coke with Peanuts

It's a southern thing

those who survive will be shredded

kæk

think its very area dependent, my parents live in Missouri and getting fresh fruit and veg is pretty fucking expensive compared to here anyway.

roasted peanuts in a coke.

pls stop

>obesity
>posts a tiny hot dog surrounded by vegetables

Dude. There are Baconators.

Teeth inside cola.

Fat people over 500+ get Euthanized. It would be a very effective way to solve the problem.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Reduces the number of resource sponges gorging themselves.

That seemed to have been a common thing when I was in the US on vacation, that food is cheap as dirt

certainly put in perspective why the US is so fucking fat

Finally someone got it

So you eat the peanuts, while drinking the coke? Or do you drink, not eating the peanuts?

I have to try this American, cultural cuisine.

>americans don't have cult-

fucking hell this made me laugh way too hard

Is this a serious question? Are you all fat fuck manlets? The way to solve obesity is by taking in less calories than you burn. That is all there is too it.
STOP BEING SO GODDAMN FAT ANONS WE NEED YOY FORNTYE COMING RACE WAR. FAT PEOPLE CANT HANDLE THE CARDIO REQUIRED DURING A FIREFIGHT.

>How do we solve the obesity problem in America?

By no longer allowing niggers and Mexicans to use EBT on anything but healthy food.

We'd be the fittest nation on earth if those two groups had to actually purchase lean meats, grains and green vegetables with those gibs instead of the grape soda and Flamin' Hot Cheetos they live on now.

I would guess you eat them while drinking but what the fuck do I know

>polish

fucking canibals

>Euthanized

you mean harpooned, bring back privateers to hunt down, harpoon, and render the fat into biodiesel, save the planet mang!

Deport fat "people"

Leave the teeth inside the cola. Then sell on ebay for fortune when teeth make into hall of fame.

Competitive eater?

Obesity may be slightly higher in those two groups but white Americans are still over 70 percent obese. The UK is seriously fat. So is Ireland. Australia is maybe even fatter than we are. But the USA is much worse, white, black and Mexican.

The problem is a lack of proper exercise and a limitation on team sport, combined with a horrific diet.

To africa

KEK

>white Americans are still over 70 percent obese
this can't be true. I'd believe 40% though

"calories in calories out"

38 percent obesity among US adults, 70 percent overweight.

So, we SHOULD racemix? I'm confused now.

spbp

fix the american diet. i.e. stop subsidizing shit processed food like pic

Had this for dinner tonight. It's called a Pennsylvania hog trough. For a cool 10 dollars.

this is thin privilege

Daily exercise, portion control, and basic cooking skills. Also, no cheat days.

PepsiCo and Kraft and General Mills and a few others would go out if business without food stamps

Yuka Kinoshita, she got a great youtube channel. Everyday a 4k+ kcal video of her eating absolutm degenerate shit.

w-what exactly is it?

What she is really hungry for is adult sized cock to fill her with love but their is none in Japan

Smoked brisket for 12 hrs, beans, mac an cheese, special sauce, cole slaw. Nothing special but we mix it together and turns into something different.

t. white nigger

Jesus fucking christ.

Been losing a few pounds a week staying under 30 carbs a day on a 60/30/10 fat/protein/carb diet. Lots of eggs. Lots of bacon. Lots of burgers. Lots of butter.

Truly the most American of diets.

Got a problem toothpaste flag?

>not buying bulk and then feeding your whole family dinner for $6.00 otw out

ishiggy

>no shit overloaded with HFCS
>American
As if you hate freedom or something

What if the fatties were kidnapped and hooked up to something like Conan's wheel of Pain and every 10 rotations a fruit or veggie comes out and after 100 rotations a 4oz piece of chicken breast or fish, water is free

Stop eating deep fried shit from bags, buckets and cups

>Don't allow Mexican immigrants.
>Healthier food is cheaper than McDonald's
>Exercise is encouraged in media
>Fat acceptance propaganda is illegal
>Thick meme dies out

>leaf
>having good ideas
The absolute state of this timeline

Just stop eating so much it's simple

educate people about how bad sugar really is for you

sounds good for the price, dont think i would have mixed it all together though.

Except mexicans don't have very good pooping habits

im 340 6-6

give me advice pol!