Did this really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/!5T9qUUJkBY/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/_/search/tripcode/!5T9qUUJkBY/
archived.moe/_/search/tripcode/!5T9qUUJkBY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if he claims to be an oldfag he wouldnt be a tripfag

that is a public trip

If he's been browsing Sup Forums for a while wouldn't you expect him not to be a beta cuck? Maybe the only reason he's left wing is so someone pays for his healthcare.

PAY

Archive link to thread?

I'm calling bullshit, no way he is an old fag. He would have been redpilled out of his delusions long ago and done two things.... End It or Fix It and I dont mean oh Dr! Dr! Save me from myself with surgery.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/!5T9qUUJkBY/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/_/search/tripcode/!5T9qUUJkBY/
archived.moe/_/search/tripcode/!5T9qUUJkBY/

>being that ass blasted
pretty funny tb.qh

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are liberal af

>is 800 lbs deathfat
>tells someone else to work out

I wonder how many anons collectively chuckled at this.

>/shrug

100% it's him

yes, I was there
top fucking keke

He was on /fit/ like three weeks ago too. He's a fucking regular anymore.

The only reason I hope this disgusting, morally bankrupt piece of shit survives his surgery is for his inevitable suicide afterwards.

I'd give a million dollars to be able to jerk off to watch him die in real time

i was in the thread and i still am.

he also got angry when someone figured out he was false flagging everything and lying about his entire life.

HE'S COME TO COLLECT HIS PAYMENT. WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE?

There's plenty of left wingers on Sup Forums, you'd realise this if you ever left Sup Forums

i hope boogie dies soon.

Sup Forums is full of them

I hate boogie as much as the next user, but trips are useful in very specific circumstances. Tripfags are anons who use trips outside of those very specific circumstances. This was one of those rare cases where it was actually appropriate.

FOR

did a fat ugly lazy excuse-making binge eating video gaming loser post on Sup Forums?

yes

Rumor is you turn into Boogie if you continue posting on Sup Forums long enough,

I'm scared.

MY

im not boogie but you posted a link to my comment

I hate that poster for cancelling surgeries to watch game of thrones a.k.a yasss-kween-slay weekly

my dad is in great pain

apparently if you look in a mirror and say Boogie three times you will wake up covered in crumbs and with a sleep apnea

user said that he'd use his marriage being over as an excuse

now thats what i call edgy 4

>Boogie is into CP
lmao

ࠔࠠࠌࠝࠓࠩࠉࠌ

>not knowing when trips are allowed

summerfags everyone

hes full of shit, they dont cancel surgeries for a fucking tv show.

the hospital would get sued to shit if they didnt have a good reason.

MISTAKES

Here come the "delays"

>chances of boogie actually getting the surgery declining per minute

>desperate for attention
>anonymous imageboard
wew, that whale is fucking retarded
the reason we shit on Boogie is because he's a shit human being who wants other people to be forced to pay for his terrible decisions at the end of the state's gun.
If you're reading this, you tub of shit, you're 50x worse than someone calling you a tub of shit. You're why totalitarian regimes form.

Somebody is going to have to pay for this

I'm edgy for wanting to watch the death of a degenerate pedophile who supports 3rd way feminism, mass immigration, and pretty much everything that will lead to the destruction of America and white society in general?

I guess I can carry that cross lol

who cares, hopefully the fat cunt dies.

Fuck off boogie you fat sack of shit

same with Sup Forums

???????
someone explain

go back

Could be worse, he could be a leaf.

Your right, I do believe I found one of those uptight tards right now.

>fucking boogie calling someone a beta cuck
my sides

the fat bastard literally cannot fuck his wife, who instead satisfies herself with bbc and is a featured guest with Anita Sarkeesian, to whom he apologizes 50x times and talks about how he never wanted to offend her and was terrified of after a small slip-up on his beta pro-feminist speech. He is the hugest cuck ever known to mankind and the hypocrisy is too good to be true.