Daily reminder that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light

Daily reminder that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.

If you restructure your life with Jesus at the top...everything that flows from that point will bless your life.

The breadpill is the most important and the final step in becoming a strong white man.

Any political organization that doesn't include Christianity at its core will fail. All these faggot white nationalist groups will not be blessed by Christ.

We must combine white nationalism and Christianity. There is nothing in the Bible that says unique races cannot exist. God does not want to destroy all national borders and turn the human race into a mulatto soup. We don't have to start gassing nogs but there is nothing in the Bible that says we have to live with them. We are different and this is fine.

In this respect, Poland is the model nation in terms of religion and demographics.

All peoples and nations must turn to Christ. But in doing so we don't have to be a mulatto race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUgKolIShc4
youtube.com/watch?v=k0JVVlWQonI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. There's a reason why God kept the jew line pure so Jesus could be born. Keep the white race pure from contamination as well.

We killed all the real pagans, stop larping faggot

Yes pre-Christian white history was beautiful and glorious. But the pagan Gods aren't real

Daily reminder that Jesus (pbuh) isn't God nor the son of God.

Daily reminder that the Holy Trinity is a false man-made belief nowhere found in the Bible and that the Bible debunks

Daily reminder that the Tawhid is the purest form of monotheism.

Daily reminder that when Europe is liberated from liberalism all the nonwhites and nonChristians will get the rope

And you post an anime image. Please get saged

Asuka is best girl and aesthetic enough to get your to reply to my thread

LOL!

My German and Celtic ancestors never gave up their witchcraft.

>nonChristians
Lol bro.. I have bad news for you. France who was known as the "little girl of the church" is 60% atheist.

55% of UK's youth isn't religious.

Which is exactly why God is punishing you with Muslims and Communists

Traitors to race and to Christ get the first bullet

>witchcraft

Neck yourself fatty

All races and nations must love Jesus.

All races are different and deserve a government which reflects their culture and history.

There is nothing wrong with being of another race but it is better for civilization as a whole if the races are kept separate.

There is nothing hateful about this, its just simple common sense

>God is punishing you with Muslims and Communists
You americans really need to stop attributing actions to God like "God has chosen Trump" or shit like that

Jesus isn't God, he used to eat, breathe, sleep and die, moreover he never said "I am God" word for word, if God wanted us to know this, He would've told us.
Get over it. You're only attached to christcuckity bc it's in your education

I never claimed Trump was perfect and he is far from it. But you are uttering blasphemy.

Go and abandon Christ, see what happens to you in the end.

Nope. I came here as christian. I don't get aroused by cartoons

Its not arousing

If you are so offended then leave Sup Forums.

Nah. I just hate manchilds

Sup Forums is manchild HQ spic

Totally agree! I can't wait to redpill my wife and her son about this.

DEUS VULT BROTHER!

Im glad you are finally seeing the light son

>But you are uttering blasphemy.
Says the guys who gives to God a begotten son and associate with him death.
Smh.
Man ignore the hadith and read the Quran, a whole Surah is dedicated to Mary (as) and Jesus (saws). I didn't abandoned him, I just believe in what he was and what he claimed to be : the word of God

Ive read the Quran and wasn't impressed

Its basically a shitty copy/paste of the Old Testament written for plebs like you

As a Muslim you are worshipping Satan.

>Ive read the Quran and wasn't impressed
Wasn't supposed to impress you.
>le copied Bible meme
Yeah sure, try to find the originals of the Bible first.
>As a Muslim you are worshipping Satan.
Ok you clearly didn't read the Bible have a good day

Quran*

Ive read the Bible 3x you fucking shitskin

Jesus isn't a prophet he is God, through the Trinity

By rejecting Jesus you reject God and therefore are Satanic

Mohammed was a pedo warmonger and you read a book of his lies. Enjoy burning in hell forever

Your "god" demands sacrifice and tribute, our God died for us. Your "god" has a strong arm and a fancy hammer, our God has omnipotence. Your "god" demands you to act like uncivilized savages, raping and pillaging the hard and honest work of others, our God demands repentance and righteousness, with hard work and excellence in all we do.

>you fucking shitskin
Oh chill Jesus' follower. I don't think Jesus allowed you to talk like that nor that he fought hate this way.

>Jesus isn't a prophet he is God, through the trinity
Times when Jesus said "I am God" in the Bible : 0
Times when 'Trinity' is mentioned in the Bible : 0
>Mohammed was a pedo warmonger and you read a book of his lies
Moses (sa) was a warlord too, Isaac (sa) had a child bride too, yet you believe they are in heaven, right??
It's ok bro, you're doubting so you goes full name calling. I still wish you the best.

>our God died for us
Lmfao so your god can die.

Then why are you posting pictures of a muslim

His body can die, when he allows it.

Like the US isn't half spics lmao

Nope, meth and starcraft.

Whats it like being wrong you fucking shitskin durkah? You and your kind will be removed from France. You people are an abomination and a scourge on humanity.

The gospel of John, which presents Jesus Christ in His deity, is sometimes called the "I AM" book. Over and over again in the book of John, Jesus said, "I AM." To the learned Jew this phrase "I AM" was very significant. It was a claim by Jesus that He is God. Why? In the Old Testament when God called Moses to lead the nation of Israel out of Egypt, He told Moses to tell the nation that "I AM" has sent you (Exodus 3:13-15). "I AM" is the covenant God of Israel, Jehovah! Therefore, the great "I AM" is the designation for God to the nation of Israel and Jesus' statement "I AM" is a clear indication that He was saying, "I AM God."

Did Jesus say He was God? Jesus claimed equality with the God the Father. "Jesus said to them, 'My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.' For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God" (John 5:17-18).

"Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, 'Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him, but I know him because I am from him and he sent me'" (John 7:28-29).

"Then they asked him, 'Where is your father?' 'You do not know me or my Father,' Jesus replied. 'If you knew me, you would know my Father also'" (John 8:19) "'I tell you the truth,' Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'" (John 8:58). "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

he rez'd cause he's a healer. Thor and Odin didn't rez and that's why we follow Jesus

>Hurr Durr Vikings were violent savages
>Posts a pic of a crusader

Is this satire?

>His body can die
Ohh so he has a human body as part of Him? So he can die as a human... But the Bible says God is immortal?

>what is a soul

>IQ and religiosity are negatively correlated

Really makes you think

I know Muslims are too retarded to comprehend the Trinity

Why don't you explain to us all why the Quran is valid if it constantly contradicts itself?

Maybe its because Mohammed (may piss be upon him) is a master bullshitter and made everything up to deceive faggots like you?

Man, if God wanted us to know that Jesus is God, he would have plainly told "I am God."

Don't hmu with the "HE SAID 'I AM" THE BOOK IS CALLED THE 'I AM BOOK' xDD"

Your Bible also tells that only God knows the date of the end of the world yet Jesus (sa) told that he didn't know it.

Not only this but the verses you quoted can be interpreted as if he was God's prophet.

Jesus was a shitskin by the way, why are you worshipping him christcuck ?

>I know Muslims are too retarded to comprehend the Trinity
And you're actually retarded to know that your Bible is actually the best tool to debunk your Trinity BS.

Don't even hear it from me, hear it from your Christian brothers

And you can insult Muhammad saws as much as you want man but he's a prophet just like Jesus or Moses were.

I'm actually more Christian than you.

>Don't even hear it from me
If you can't even defend your own argument then why should I take you seriously?

John 10:30

"I and the Father are one.”

He Jesus is clearly saying that he is indeed God and is also adding validity to the doctrine of the Trinity.

Understanding God requires reading comprehension but apparently Muslims are too dumb to understand complex theology.

Glad that pedo Mohammed could break everything down for you guys so you could justify raping 9 year old girls and killing people.

I came here to help make Poland even greater. I was delusional. Now I see that there is no hope for American in Poland. All women think I am nothing more than a tourist looking to get laid. Where in the country-side can I go to find a GENUINE Country God-Fearing/Jesus Loving Polish Woman?!?

That can't be proven

>Man, if God wanted us to know that Jesus is God, he would have plainly told "I am God."
John 10:30, plain as day.

Do you even speak Polish? Do you work there? Do you go to church?

you want jesus?

ask 44giveness while killing yourself.

I could but it will end up in "muh muzzie" so I'll let you hear it from Christians so you know there is 0 'taqiya' here
But I can back up my allegations if you want to

>"I and the Father are one.”
So what? Does it suggests a Trinity? It can be as well interpreted as if Jesus was a prophet.

Don't try to hmu with the "nah it's too complex theology you can't understand" BS. If God wants us to know something that could save us from Hellfire, He would've said it to us.

Seriously in a long a*s book that is the Bible, composed of so many books, nowhere Jesus says "I am God." you just have to do mumbo jumbos to prove it and hide it under the umbrella of "too complex to understand" lmfao.

He litterally lived in middle-east what do you think his skincolor was, are you mentally challenged, don't you see the cognitive dissonance ?

its even more pathetic when people do drugs to get better at video games.

like ffs, i'm just trying to play a game of some sc on bnet, and motherfuckers be massing dragoons 5 minutes in, like wtf are you on!?

prolly meth, I've done meth before, and I know what playing meth on video games is like.

I just cant get away from this shit can I?

>But I can back up my allegations if you want to
Please do, I expect you to make your own arguments and not rely on the youtube videos of others.

Jesus isn't a prophet

Just a reminder that you are an invader into Western Europe. The current government of traitors and cucks is letting you stay and showing you a nice time

But the day will come when you will be recognized for what you are an invader. A nonwhite. A heretic.

And on that day you and your family will be purged from Western Civilization and your pedo prophet will not be able to save you.

Modern history has already shown that Muslims are the worst fighters on the planet...only slightly above Niggers.

Once we take the gloves off you are fucked

So what? It related Jesus to the Father. Nowhere it implies a Trinity.

Here the response:
youtube.com/watch?v=k0JVVlWQonI
Completely destroyed.

Do you know the exact ethic composition of the region during the time of Christ?

Yes from a modern standpoint your argument makes sense but we are not dealing with modern times

1. I am learning more every day.
2. By work, I purchase item for 1 Zloty and sell them for 4 Zloty to tourists.
3. I have attended church only once and do not have a regular church as I should.

anyways, time to play some cs instead.

somehow I do better with lag.

>our God died for us
On the condition that you worship him. If you don't he pretty much tells you to fuck yourself.
>our God has omnipotence
Which leads to numerous holes in proving his existence without claiming he is an asshole.
>our God demands repentance and righteousness, with hard work and excellence in all we do.
Your god demands weakness
Honestly I would prefer to follow Mars over any other god. Unlike Ares who was more just a berserker who enjoyed warfare the Roman Mars was a god of fertility, farming, fatherhood, and necessary warfare ideally in the hopes that peace would be restored.

Essentially Ares kills you because war is fun, Mars kills you so you will fuck off and leave his family in peace. Ares is the asshole bully, Mars is the older brother who breaks a kid's nose for bully his younger brother.

People back then were litterally semitic jews WITH BROWN SKIN, do you honestly believe that NORDIC white people were living in that desert area ?

HAIL MARS!

The church relies on sacred scripture and tradition for guidance because as the Bible says...no book could ever contain all of God's wisdom. Especially something as complicated as the Trinity.

John 21:25

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

If you are really interested in the Trinity then I would point you to the works of the church fathers for guidance and explanation. But your lack of faith will obviously prevent you from looking at the topic objectively.

So keep shitposting

You need to establish yourself in the community with a legitimate job and a knowledge of the language. It sounds like you just got here. If you are serious your plan is going to take time.

The most important thing is for you to go to church. You could try joining a youth group or something if you are in a place with a lot of people...good way to meet folks

Im not suggesting that Jesus was a blue eyed blonde

Jesus is Lord of All. The Chinks, The Spics, Niggers, Snowniggers, Sandniggers, Amerifats, and everything else.

>libertarian
>worships Roman myths

I guess it would take someone with a lot of imagination to believe the free market could fix every problem

>Jesus isn't a prophet
Yes he is, was born, delivered the message of pure monotheism and died.
Nothing godly except his message.
"Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon they shall know."

Sure, the problem with this verse is that you interpret it as you want while this style of phrasing is found elsewhere in the Bible
Just before in John, Jesus (saws) says
"that they may all be one just as as You Father are in me and I in You.... that, they may be one, just as we also are one, I in them and You in me, that they may be perfected in one."
Jesus prays that Christians will be one with the Father too yet he isn't implying that they will be part of God too.
Many times in the Bible Jesus also says that his actions depends on the Father's will, not him: 6:38 or even when he says
>"My food is to do the will of him who sent me, and to accomplish His work."
He also says that he is obeying the Father, not him : 8:26,28; 12:49-50; 14:24

How can I believe to Jesus (saws) being God aftert that???

i lol'd

>If you don't he pretty much tells you to fuck yourself.
If you don't then you have made the choice to reject him and so he respects your decision.

>Which leads to numerous holes in proving his existence without claiming he is an asshole.
How so?

>Your god demands weakness
Well Christian society beat pagan society so we've seen whose truly weak.

Check'd. Great advice. Nothing worth while comes easy. Above All Else, if Anyone wishes to succeed here, they should become part of their community and welcome Jesus! God Bless Poland.

Personally Im glad you Muslims have so many wives and kids

It just means we will have more asses to kick once we throw you into the Atlantic Ocean

Keep fucking your cousin Abdullah

Hahaha murikan education. A literal semite jew, living in middle east = not shitskin.
>muh paintings shows blonde jesus

God has absolutely no obligation to put you in hell for eternity just because you chose not to follow him, he gains asbolutely nothing from it, therefore he must be a really sadistic fucktard.
If he's omniscient then he perfectly knew, when he created man, that people would not follow him and would rot in hell, therefore he is not benevolant according to your religion.

GIBE

MONIES

PLOX

HUHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU

Lmfao ok you're more stupid than I thought.
He was literally a Jew living in the Middle East, he was probably as brown as Muhammad.

Check'd again... This is only to show that if I turn off WiFi on my phone I still get a USA IP via Verizon.

Christianity is the original Jewish trick.

Stop LARPing.

It's not optimal, but we're stuck as atheists now.

>Trinity BS
(Galatians 1:1 KJV) Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
(Romans 8:11 KJV) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(John 2:19-21 KJV) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body.

The Godhead raised up Jesus from the dead.

You put yourself in hell for eternity by defying the laws established by God the creator of the universe.

He shows his compassion because he sent his only son to be brutally murdered...just to save humans (who God does not have to save or care about but he does)

Then the creates a church on Earth to help everyone. Confession is always available and he will take you back at any time to purify you.

He basically gave you millions of ways to help yourself achieve eternal happiness

Your biggest problem is that God gave you free will and you choose to waste it by being a faggot

>Daily reminder that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.

Congrats, you couldn't even get the quote right. It's life, retard.

Oh this threads about jesus.

I just needed some place to rant about people trying to flex on me on my own turf.

like wtf are you trying to prove?

That being better at a videogame somehow makes you a better person?

Absolutely pathetic, the future is grim.

We'll have wasters tripping on psychedelics wearing vr goggles watching fractal music visualizers.

I can't wait, there's no stopping it. Not even our words are enough.

Sorry Ill kill myself after the thread 404s

>hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded

We'll have wasters tripping on psychedelics wearing vr goggles watching fractal music visualizers.

Stop doing drugs.

Why the fuck would he need to kill his son or watnot to save humanity and to save it from what ? From himself ?
So jesus, aka god, sacrified himself to save people from being put in hell by god aka Jesus aka himself ? Is god schizofrenic or something ?

Why would an omnipotent god need all those steps to "save" humanity

I'll stop if you stop.

>God has absolutely no obligation to put you in hell for eternity just because you chose not to follow him
If you reject him then he respects your wishes and puts you in the place where there is none of his presence, that place just happens to not be very pleasant.

God Bless You and Your Pointing Out Our Stupidness! If there is a God,, never check 117

Never claimed I believe you illiterate. I simply claimed out of all of the deities and religions I've read about the personification of Mars is the deity/religion I personally like the ideology of the most. But yeah believing that god is all powerful but needs to have a son who is also him and then have him die on a cross so he can forgive people for the sins of the first humans totally makes sense.

ladedadedadedoo!

Free drugs for everyone, INCLUDING (YOU)!

This, LSD is the real jesus

>If you don't then you have made the choice to reject him and so he respects your decision.
Or you know like the vast majority of non-Christians you have never heard of him or simply have no particular reason to believe in him over any other religion.

>How so?
One example
All situations are derived from their previous states, so with infinite knowledge and computing power you could know literally everything that would happen ever so in essence we don't have free will. This normally wouldn't matter because from our perspectives we have free will because perfect calculation of future events is by definition impossible outside of an omnipotent god.

However the Christian god is claimed to be omnipotent meaning he has absolute knowledge of the future and you don't have free will. This wouldn't be inherently bad but the idea that he condemns people for hell means that he condemns them to hell for actions he knew that they would take and in almost every case the actions are in ignorance.

Put simply it is like you are a judge, your friend has a business and tells you how he plans to keep more money and you realize that his plan is embezzlement. Instead of telling your friend "hey you shouldn't do that, it's illegal" instead you just ignore it until you have proof that he committed embezzlement at which point you report him to the police. If god isn't all powerful than he isn't guilty for humans falling since he had no way of knowing that they would fall. If god is a dick he is "justified" in his actions since they are in character for him.

>Well Christian society beat pagan society so we've seen whose truly weak.
Christian society is willingly falling to Muslim society. Looks like the winning bet is to cover our daughters in bed sheets and beat our wives for having opinions.

I'd say repent.

But repent is a Jewish term.

We can't have the Christian values degraded by libtards

A place that he specifically made that way to make you suffer, therefore he intentionally puts you in hell because you hurt his little ego by not following his archaic rules

Good question

God let Jesus be killed...because of communion.

When Catholics receive the body/blood of Christ (the eucharist through transubstantiation) God enters into them.

Because Jesus suffered the most brutal death in history...Jesus wanted God to take pity on the people.

And so when you receive the Eucharist you unite yourself with God. And God the Father cannot reject his son...especially after he has suffered so much on our behalf.

The torture and the cross were the Sons way of appeasing God the Father's wrath. Jesus took the sins of the entire world (past/present) onto him and then offered them up to his father

Because Jesus suffered so much, God's wrath was appeased. And now that you can have Jesus through communion...God cannot deny Jesus entry into heaven. So by uniting your soul with God (and not being in a state of mortal sin) you can enter heaven...after going through a period of purgatory to cleanse your soul

Murder is a forgivable sin according to Christianity.

Hmmm!

Who's the infidel now!?

All pedos are going to hell, including old testament kikes and muhammad.

the nazis hated cuckstianity. kys