RWDS

Daily reminder to get involved IRL with your local right-wing group.

Join a local right-wing group (those in Southern Cal look up R.A.M in particular) such as Anticom, R.A.M, Identity Evropa, or even Proud Boys.

Even if you aren't in a group, you should still spread flyers and other propaganda. This is especially important on college campuses.

The entire reason the left has dominated for decades now is because they forced their views in through protests, riots, activism, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
sidengo.com/anticom#about-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R.A.M

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Do you guys do any form of screening to prevent infiltration in your group?

are you going to respond to me faggot?

I'm white collar skinnyfat. I'd be more of a fit for Identity Evropa

direct your questions to the groups you're referring to

R.A.M group. I want to make sure it's not infiltrated by government shills. It seems most of state militias are government honeypots and I want to get involved in something like this

They're mostly run by jews and fbi. I know that because I've been involved in them. "Anticom" and the "Minutemen" or whatever, are suspicious as FUCK. IE is literally run by a felon and a former military intel officer who looks like a kike.

Until somebody gets a better game plan or a clear vetting process I'd stay the fuck away from these controlled opposition groups.

I'm not discouraging organizing with your friends and meeting people in the community, just be wary of these groups.

Anticom requires you to pass the USMC's fitness test once per year.

sidengo.com/anticom#about-us

Not too stringent

I contacted RAM and those cucks never responded.

I will fight commies alone,I dont like cooperation or teamwork

But if someone is getting beaten by antifa I would help him

Wow, I'm not the only one who noticed.

is that you Breivik?

They should. I have to work alone with the horrible things I do to niggers and mexicans. But thanks for keeping the public face for whites. But it's like the old saying, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

Any groups on the east coast?

I'm already in a right wing group.

It's called dixie, you commie faggots.

I figured as much. I was trying to find a way to meet in person like minded people and get some combat training for the collapse. The only 2 ways are join the kiked military or the honeypot state militia. It's quite unfortunate

Not bad.

Good luck getting out of the Union Inbred

>confederate monuments being torn down
>texas dangerously close to going blue
>immigrants flooding in

RAM seems pretty based but part of me wants to say they're Feds. At the same time they give off the vibe of just normie trump supporters that got radicalized in 2016 election.

>dixie
>not democrat leftist cucks

We're still nowhere near as bad as other areas. We're fighting a downhill battle, if you would, and you all are fighting uphill.

And besides, that's only in our cucked, Brown cities. I dare them to try that in our less (((diverse))) areas.

What about these goys:

bloodandsoil.org
thelionrises.org

>get involved IRL with your local right-wing group.
FBI pls go

good goy, just sit inside and shitpost on Sup Forums all day. that will really get things done.