ITS HAPPENING - GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW

msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/style/why-everyone-is-freaking-out-over-this-photo-of-queen-elizabeth-ii/ar-AAoJ2sZ?li=AAnZ9Ug&ocid=iehp

Holy fucking niggersauce.

Did you, uncouth, heathen frenchicoon maple syrup drinking moose humping cunts just touch our Queen?

FUCKING LEAF SCUM. DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN????1/1/1?!?!?1/1//1?!?1!?1?1?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Seq7MtKJGhM
youtube.com/watch?v=n725zX3zIk0
youtube.com/watch?v=kuUgjGo4t48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah Canada sucks....most of the people anyway, but the country is beautiful.

Theres something wrong about a culture that dictates French fries should be eaten with maple syrup.

B L A C K E D

Holy shit, did they just mix the two?

damn I didn't know the queen has black girl titays

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;jnhowvernupoqergpouneqrvunporeqgunporegbnupirg3ubpirgbupir3qgbupi3rbupier4gu874t279u8f2g43ruh924u97247425g7u23rg2ui4guih54g7h9842tgh724tg7h2g4h7t82g4t8uu294gtunie2tbugirwteuiobgh42798g7h42985gh24795uhguiroe

DELET THIS

Such rubbish. It was a man offering assistance to an old lady, even if it is Her Majesty.
It'd be more offensive if he didn't do it.

Show some respect you snivelling little burger demon, we had an EMPIRE, you know!

Fuck monarchs.

It would be SO hawt if they ate each other out.

Omnomnomnomnom....

who gives a fuck

fuck canada, fuck the UK, fuck the queen, get this shit off of Sup Forums

ITT fucking kneelers

Don't forget to curtsy on your way out

>>>/leftypol/
Commie scum.

How is this bitch not dead yet

That's gravy you Britt Fag

Get rekt fish&chips nigger, fuck your inbreed fagnarchie.

Bump

Spoken like a true Ozzie who doesn't give a shit about anyone! Now why don't you go back to fixing props on the LOTR set or eat some live worms, battering your wife senselessly after drinking a single can of Fosters or something heathen.

>Pic related to this aussie 'caaaant'

commie?
Bitch, monarchy is communism, fuck the UK

WTFFFFFFF WHAT KIND OF SUBHUMAN SHIT IS THIS!!1!1!1!1!1! LEAFS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES RIGHT MEOW

How dare you not being of those Americucks who love the queen?

Fucking republican tard. Monarchy is the only way to save the white race. Hail the one true Queen!

typical amerifat
>blow it out your ass
respose

>LEAFED

>Fosters
Hey, too far.

>monarchy is communism
That makes no sense. But as expected from someone sucking down propaganda in a (((republic))).

NO. ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR CRIMES.......

>He touched our reptile queen!!!

Dude your queen is a vile being that needs to be purged.

>still caring about a monarch
god you're so lame dad

This is pol you nigger spaz, nobody aint getting shit off except the mods Now deal wit it thweeety kinsth

As a loyalsubject of her majesty I would gladly lay my life down to defend her honor against any colonial peasant who oversteps the boundaries of proper Royal etiquette. Canada must burn for this outrage against the sacred personage of our beloved and glorious queen!
So what do you dirty leafs have to say for yourselves eh???

>>>/leftypol/

Yea, we should worship corporations and banks instead. They really have best interests at heart, and aren't just white people with a vested interest in nationalism.

Heavenly trip 7's confirms queens satanic nature.

Germans larping as English royalty. WE IZ ANGLO KANGZ N QUEENZ N SHIT

I remember when /ourguy/ did the same. Everybody lost their shit for 5 minutes then forgot it ever happened.

Ayo is it just me or do the queen got some titties on her?

Where do you think the Anglos are from?

Yeah, this. Monarchies have long term interests, unlike career politicians. If anything, many of the problems the UK currently has could be sorted out in a more orderly fashion by their monarch.

>queens a coal burner
Explains why the UK has gone to shit under her reign

I can smell the old rake work its way through the dirt and grass as we speak.

I can smell the quivering LEAF in the tree, before they fall to the ground to be met with the rake.

I can smell the sorrow and regret.

The day of the rake is coming, LEAF!

Burger here. Can't wait till this dusty old fart is dead

>had

What is now modern-day Denmark. Germanic, but not exactly 'Germans'.

England is now part of the middle east / india your politics are irrelevant and dont need to be spoken about.

Ps no one gives a fuck about your german queen.

Sage

You just know they got raunchy.

BEAN'D

what I was just trying to get a rim job

In a better time he would be dead..I hate monarchist with a passion, but leave this Queen the fuck alone...Kill him...

>had
The past is a more pleasant place...

>Fosters
Don't keep giving this meme traction you limey git, or the world will keep making fun of your shellshocked teeth.

if the queen tried to back away from that gorilla's grasp the entire media would scream racism. can't fuckin' win nowadays

Americans hating on the British monarchy are such faggots. We're Anglo-Saxons as well, you dumb cunts

True.

Canada is the Turkey of North America.

the queen is a shrewish old woman who couldn't peel a potato.

but she looks damn fine on my shekels

>implying I'm a sub-human Anglo-Saxon
>implying the British royal family are sub-human Anglo-Saxon

flag dodgers are the kikes of Sup Forums

You Irwins have a lot to answer for. Every Australian shares the blame for unleashing this pus filled sack of vomit and shit on every telly in the Anglosphere.

Sincerely fuck you and your Fosters!

Isn't it true that during the early days of relations between Brits and Americans John Adams essentially went in the heart of darkness itself, the King's presence, and near stumbled every other word in seeking of co-operation?

Maybe I am wrong, but I assume that the general consensus in the US is that at least one generation still has the fear of God put into them in front of the monarch, the same glory of God in front of the president?

Ok senpai

>Sage
youtube.com/watch?v=Seq7MtKJGhM

Bang on, Ameribro.

>Germanic, but not exactly 'Germans'.
Semantics.

Protip: Dine and Hispanics aren't master-race.

Hey, more viewers in the UK than Aus. It's limited to 12yr old girls here.

Speak now or forever be a pussy on this board.

Are ye',

>An Irish Americano burger?
>An Nigger Americano burger?
>An Italiano Americano burger?
>An Blockhead swede / Norwegian Americano burger?
>An German / Dutch Americano Burger?
>An fucking beaner LARPer?

SPEAK NOW

no maybe that guy was a piece of fucking shit and he was lucky to leave allive while trying to deal with you fucking crooked teeth muslims. and it was probably before the declaration of independence as you said they where trying to do a deal

go to hell

aww that's cute the old lady thinks shes the help

Yeah worship the shekel instead goyim. How about worshipping the kike on stick.
The two things above are why america has become a nation of low iq shitskins

Your queen is a dirty space lizard

Ok, so my teeth are a bit wonky here and there, but I'm still your daddy.

Someone needs to put that old lady in a nursing home and forget about her.
I'm sure there is someone around who could take care of her elaborate hat collection.

Are only Muslims allowed to touch the queen?

think that nigger but you better not come around here unless you want to not have your wonky teeth to spew your mouth about or a working nervous system with yoru brain splattered across teh land

Need an Ebonics translation right fucking now

He probably rattled her moose shack later on, if you catch my drift eh?

Britbongs are so cucked, kneeling to an old grandma that should be in a retirement home rather than making a mockery of the institution by parading herself around like an animal from the zoo.

is that supposed to be your way of calling for help from your economic recovering?

>freedom fries
>cheese
>gravy

its epic

>Retirement home
>Zoo's

That be fightin' talk. Bulgaria, land of gypsies, still runs by Ox-cart and the people smell of garlic and cabbages. The country is literally a Zoo, which is why EVERY Bulgarian is just dying for the opportunity to come to the UK. Hence, why we have such a huge problem with Gypsies.

A-a-anything to say to that?

RECOVERING?

Shit hasn't even it the fan yet, just wait till the Commies (a.k.a Corbynistas) get into power....

>mild breach of protocol that only a few people noticed
>the queen doesn't even mind this sort of things since she's gracious enough not to care

Literally nobody is "freaking out" you goofy bong. The Governor General and the Queen are both based

OBSERVED

ABOMINABLE.

>EVERY Bulgarian is just dying for the opportunity to come to the UK.
>(((Bulgarian)))

>Hence, why we have such a huge problem with Gypsies.
Those are not Bulgarian though.

And you're one to talk considering you inbred bastards are polluting our coast on the daily basis with your low culture and drunkenness. Furthermore, may I remind you what kind of a shithole the UK is at the moment? You literally have pakis, Sikhs, arabs, hispanics and all that other scum running around your streets, and that's excluding the native Brits that look like deformed creatures from Lord of the Rings.

NOPE>JPG

>Bulgar
>Complaining about drunkenness
>Shit talking culture
Oh, must be a proxy.

youtube.com/watch?v=n725zX3zIk0
I actually watched this video a while ago and this is what you're talking about. Apparently this one scene is based off of the actual transcript of what was said.

Still interesting at least.

Ok, so it is a pretty nice .gif you have there, and touché, you're correct about the Pakis and Arabs, but to be honest, Sikhs are great people, never had a problem with Hindus or Sikhs, pretty conservative, based, and anti-Islamic people. Hispanics, really? You'll have to quote figures for me on that one, I've not really ran into them so much...

I mean as for the LOTR creatures, shit maaaaang, there's ugly in every place, right? Let's face it, where do most Gypsies come from? BULGARIA. Where do most thieving drunken violent Gypsies come from? BULGARIA. I'm just saying.... But, if you want to correct me please try

>literally trolled to death

if he didn't get consent first, it's rape.

Elbow rape. The most heinous of all.

Its not so bad in quebec they tear down qurans and kill muslims sometimes

These stupid cunts always do this, they can't follow a simple fucking rule. They're like nogs or something.

God Save the Queen.

Yeah but they're a bunch of faggots who don't seem to have got the 250 year old memo that we won the Seven Years War.

S

>LEAF RAPE THE QUEEN

Northern Border Wall when?

>Literally a descendant of Anglo prisoners
>talks about culture and drunkenness

You're even worse. At least you're not as cucked as the European Anglo is, or so I've heard.

>Ok, so it is a pretty nice .gif you have there, and touché, you're correct about the Pakis and Arabs, but to be honest, Sikhs are great people, never had a problem with Hindus or Sikhs, pretty conservative, based, and anti-Islamic people. Hispanics, really? You'll have to quote figures for me on that one, I've not really ran into them so much...

Oh a civic nationalist? What next, are you going to talk about the based black men? There are plenty of Hispanics in the UK, check London.

>I mean as for the LOTR creatures, shit maaaaang, there's ugly in every place, right? Let's face it, where do most Gypsies come from? BULGARIA. Where do most thieving drunken violent Gypsies come from? BULGARIA. I'm just saying.... But, if you want to correct me please try

Please... they come from Romania. And I'm extremely thankful that these disgusting subhuman nomads are using what little mental capacity they have to migrate to more multiculturalistic countries like yours. Aside from that I don't really care what they do when they are there, that's your problem to deal with now.

Britain is dying, our traditions are dying, stop concerning your self on if someone helped the queen down the stairs youtube.com/watch?v=kuUgjGo4t48

>Literally a descendant of Anglo prisoners
Figures someone with that flag wouldn't know about history.

>Royal etiquette states that greetings should not go beyond a handshake
any bongs can say what other rules they have