Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssql1RaqhFM
cnn.com/2015/07/27/us/boy-scouts-gay-leaders-feat/index.html
archive.is/Hwydn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America#Membership_controversies
youtube.com/watch?v=KED3nD2T3XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so they're zionist shits?

Trump's not perfect, but you're a DaC shill.

Fuck off leaf.

Average trump supporter

literally Hitler Youth soon to be brown shirts, we must smash the fash before it's too late.

post YFW the boy scouts are about to be listed as a white supremacist organization by the ADL.

Why are Americans so fat? If your BMI is in the unhealthy range you are as degenerate as a nigger.

oy vey just like hitler's youth

Do you want me to post an average Brazilian? Cause i'll do it Enrico. I'll fucking do it!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hes the pied piper canidate, now frig off

Average Brazilian

Just look at how white that crowd is.

Why are brown people so afraid of nature?

The outdoors truly is the last refuge of the white man

it's the gay water

God damn look at all these untermensch

Why do so many of them look like they go to the special-ed room?

where is Cartmen and his brown sound when you need him!

Looking at that mostly-white crowd made me smile. There might just be hope for us after all

Trump Jugend
youtube.com/watch?v=ssql1RaqhFM

what with the guys in the blue shirts?

Black people don't have the engineering abilities to make it out there.

nice try,Abraham

The flag you are posting under makes you look like you live in an adult special needs home.

>

This is why ZOG is pushing for homos to be able to prey on them.

cnn.com/2015/07/27/us/boy-scouts-gay-leaders-feat/index.html

NEVER FORGET

Profit denial
archive.is/Hwydn

Trump youth. Has a nice ring to it. Better than anything coming out of the left... who just want to make everyone slaves to their retarded identity politics.

hahha oh wow

This makes me so happy. He went to an actual American event. Not some inner city Chicago nigger "debate" team or something.

So, how long until the media starts calling anyone associated with Scouting racist?

Why is Trump echoing historic Nazi events with himself as the Hitler figure?

Why in fucks name would you attend the fucking Jamboree. That's the most gayest thing to do.

Was he recruiting boi pussy for Epstein?

many of them look EXTREMELY autistic as well.

Literally /ourguys/.

That's right Norbot THAT IS FUCKING RIGHT. Bless your soul.

No, we must cultivate it and encourage it you fucking degenerate

It's like summer camp you kissless virgin

>The objectives of the BSA [Boy Scouts of America] are referred to as Aims of Scouting: moral character development; citizenship training; and development of physical, mental, and emotional fitness.

I know what extracurricular activity my sons will be doing.

nice digits

Remember: the Gen Z stuff is true, but we have to make it stay that way. Redpill the youth in your life, be strong figures that they can look up to as well.
(((They))) are aware of this and will likely attempt to double down on brainwashing and propaganda. Don't sit back and do absolutely nothing while being hopeful for Gen Z, be vigilant.

>Says the hungry skellington lanklet

I just listened to the speech and it was pretty rousing. He can be incoherent at times but somehow still manages to keep the momentum of the speech going.

Trump Jugend

I was there
Posting pics

Holy fuck AMERICANS ARE UGLY AS FUCK

Was this an autism convention? Why do they all look like potatoes? Although this feels Nazi-tier so good for them

I fucking love Trump, best thing to happen to America in a while. Someone should make a picture of all the good things he's done so far.

>I know what extracurricular activity my sons will be doing.
Having butt sex?

fuck off newfag

There sure are alot of girls in boy scouts these days

Are you sad because the closet thing you'll ever have to Trotsky is Bernie sanders?

Awesome, man. How was it? Did everyone there like Trump?

the briwn shirts are the black shirt masked antifa. also antifa is a fascist group (fake anti fascists). so yes, bash the fash, aks kill all antifa enemies of humanity.

really this is what we should be talking about. There's absolutely nothing preventing blacks or mexicans from joining boy scouts

Have they called this hitler youth yet? They will.

Most scouts who stay in it past 6th grade are autistic.

Gen ZyklonB

there it is

Shall I more?
I'm staff btw, I'm over 18

>Did you know that 10 of trumps cabinet were Boy Scouts?

awesome user

brings back memories

if the democrats think they're going to gain any traction attacking the Boy Scouts of America organization over it's "endorsement" of Trump, they are thick as fuck. it's like they have the collective memory of a fruit fly. the BSA has lost millions of dollars and endured thousands of lawsuits at the hands of the DNC and it's ilk.

Meanwhile in leafworld

goy scouts of america

>antifa r da reeaall fashist

Actual autist that made Eagle here, can confirm.

It's West Virginia. Don't get your hopes too high

Isn't dinner time over there?

He's right though, Schlomo.

too hetero

Post more plz. I should have went to boy scouts when I had the chance, instead I stayed home and smoked weeds.

I doubt you'd see the california boy scouts doing that

Why are there girls in the boy scouts? Or is that battle long gone?

No, that seems intact...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America#Membership_controversies

kys your mother

Well that explains much

Still though looking forward to the Trump Youth no matter how autistic they look, their looks won't matter when they will be like pic related

Fuck yeah Gen Z, glad to apart of it.

It's a national jamboree you fuck, kids and adults from all over the country and some foreign people too were therr

funny how you say that when all i noticed was the ethniks in the crowd. i guess your expectations are lower, mr 60%.

amazing, they're all white

let this be a reminder to everyone that there is no reason why our countries shouldn't look like this

Just make sure you get a good Troop. Boy-lead patrols, no wimminz allowed, no fag shit, probably want something Christian related.

jamboREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh 6 gorillion twitter followers

Those kikes might actually try it. I really would not be surprised.
underage b&

I got my eagle and by the end of my stay in the scouts my troop was literally a containment center for autistic kids like not weird kids but literally autistic kids who if their shirt rubbed on them wrong theyd reeeeeeeee and need to be talked down.

>leaf
can for once you just not embarrass us, rajesh?

just for once

>mr 60%.

DELET

Those girls there are either part of Venture scouting, which is a co Ed group ages 14-24 (I forget) and is basically like Boy Scouts

BONUS: Rex Tillerson was also there, on Friday, and I shook his hand and got a patch :^)

>be eagle scout
>never went to jamboree
>never see president speak
Why even live?

The entire foreground is a sea of betas.

crop your pic just a little bit and it should go vertical you faggot phone poster.

born at the wrong time

Here's the crappy female country singer that sang after he spoke. She's hot but shit at singing. Her name is Chrissy something

HITLER YOUTH 2.0 WHEN?!?!?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=KED3nD2T3XI

what? you were smoking weed aged 10?

What, you get a patch for shaking a famous person's hand?

you call that white? it's full of spics and jews w/ 1 or 2 niggers

>The Boy Scouts are a statistical representation of America's youth.

Yeah I had some bad influence older brothers

I mean who doesn't love Trump?

Trump 4 prez 2020

This kills the liberal shill.

i only see one

i remember seeing a post by a 15 year old saying he got kicked out of school form his views

Who even takes the ADL seriously anymore?