NO MORE ANCHOR BABIES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Scavino45/status/889642416180830208
youtube.com/watch?v=vFevxqmg92s
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
steveking.house.gov/media-center/columns/ending-birthright-citizenship-does-not-require-a-constitutional-amendment
ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Illegal_Aliens_Ineligible_for_Public_Benefits_(1994)
archive.is/6Yign
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki643scnlWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GODSPEED ICE
GODSPEED PRESIDENT TRUMP

No, I am not tired of winning.

Nice trips

ICE, ICE, BABY

twitter.com/Scavino45/status/889642416180830208

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY LORD OF THE UNIVERSE

>134825116
can we say JERBS!
youtube.com/watch?v=vFevxqmg92s

Make America white again.

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

B-but #resist!

Bravo.

Well, yeah, he is. He's created a lot of border control jobs. It's great.

>kick them beaners out. Hail Trump
just listen to yourselves. baka desu senpai

and saving billions on these leaches sucking the safety net dry.

You wish. Not a damn difference will be made. Ice has been deporting us for decades now, has the Latino population in the US gone down? Nope

Actual story: "Immigration raids to target teens suspected of gang membership."

if they actually did away with birthright citizenship it'd go a long way.

illegals love to exploit that shit.

civic nationalism is BS. Deport all those 1-2-3rd generation migrants who came here form the third world. third world is filth, their minds is filthy with barbaric thoughts.
their iceberg does not match our iceberg.

Thats not what an anchor baby is though

>undocumented immigrant
>non-paying shopper

what is this logic

Republicans need to control 2 more states and it can be done. They will control the 2/3 of states needed to amend the constitution. With how badly the Democrats are fucking up it could actually happen in 2018. Especailly since Dems are about to lose a couple senate seats in 2018.

Trump will have to purge the neocons first.

GUYS, WAIT! Hispanics are our natural conservative allies! They're religious, family values, pls let them stay!

There's a coherent, valid argument that the Supreme Court could make for birthright citizenship never having been Constitutional in the first place.

steveking.house.gov/media-center/columns/ending-birthright-citizenship-does-not-require-a-constitutional-amendment

>tfw Night of the Long Wall is coming

Fuck off Reagan.

>pls let them stay!

More Hispanics were deported than arriving between July 1st 2016 and July 1st 2017. I hear rumors in the same time we had pre 1965 amounts of immigrants come in.

If birthright citizenship is ended the non white birth rate falls 21% basically instantly and now they only have a birth rate of 1.9 and it's the same for whites.

It's irrelevant now. They've amassed so many anchor babies over the last 30 years, that even if all illegal immigrants were deported tomorrow, their numbers would still explode over the next 40 years.

They're already a plurality in California and soon will be in Texas as well. Unless we get rid of birthright citizenship, we're fucked.

M A G A
A
G
A

Basically the non white birth rate drops to 1.5 cause out of 1,800,000 non whites born in 2017 250,000 - 300,000 were anchor babies.

This guy gets it. Nothing really happens anymore, it's all a show. I'm benefiting so I'm just on the sidelines laughing.

Indeed but Texas will be alright whites are above replacement rate in texas anyhow. California whites have a birth rate of 1.5 and most anchor babies are born in California our only sanctuary state.

False there growth is slowing and if birthright citizenship goes like I said the non white birth rate will drop even more than it already has since 2011, about 15% - 20% drop automatically.

>It's irrelevant now.

We will be retroactively deporting anchor babies.

>im benefiting

Nobody benefits from more of your ilk coming here. Even if you're a spic, the last thing you want are more dumbass spics ruining your city.

Get em boys!

End the majority of welfare and watch the problem solve itself

California tried that.

ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Illegal_Aliens_Ineligible_for_Public_Benefits_(1994)

Yes. I remember.
It still remains true though. End the majority of welfare as a whole is what I mean. Whites are very good at taking care of themselves, even the poor whites in WV are a testament to that. If we want to tackle this problem we need to go after where it draws its ability to reproduce so freely from and that means shit like food stamps. It's that or we perish.

>There is only sales tax and it funds everything especially all the welfare they receive
kys

>if birthright citizenship goes
Who's going to make it go? Trump? Congress? Supreme Court? You? Your dog? The mailman?

I WANT THAT FUCKING HAT

That's what this thread is about it can happen.

>ruining
Dunno, I like seeing my own kind here in the streets of LA

Well, definitely not you shill.

Yeah, you love your own kind so much you ran away from them. Surely flooding California with the same people won't cause the same result...

we should rally the caliifornia Sup Forums anons to form safety squads which can report dangerous illegal teens like pic related

You are damn right it's not gonna be me. But you fuckers are too lazy to do anything about it. Instead you are discussing this in a containment board for larpers. Pathetic

Good. The left keeps bitching about deporting the ones who have been here a long time, whining that they've had decades to make a life in this country? Then let's deport 'em good and fucking early so they have time to build lives in their own countries.

Rice Rice Gravy!

anchor babies aren't undocumented unless they're born in an alley

That's a huge fucking crowd.

Fuck off FBI we are a board of peace.

No. They're outbreeding everybody now. And they all have gibs via stolen SSNs. Send them back.

Fuck you what's happening is happening your growth is done once you lose anchor babies your birth rate will flop literally by a whole 3rd. More Hispanics were deported than arrived between July 1st 2016 and July 1st 2017 BTW.

Just wait until we cut you off from welfare. You'll go back willingly.

Like we aren't tipping off ICE.

That's right faggot.

It's the Trump Youth. They have a lot of work ahead.

MAGA

4 MORE YEARS

Seriously is Mexico that bad to the point getting deported is like a death sentence for these people? I mean grow up and demand stuff to Peña Nieto not Trump.

Thank you argie you guys are in trouble like us mestizos have been flooding your nation for decades.

archive.is/6Yign
>hillbillies
no not
>those2.jpg

As if these as if these things are happening. What do you have besides:
>it's going to
>when we
>just watch/wait

>implying it's making a difference

That's a real nice single anecdotal case you pointed out there.
Here is the scope of the problem we are dealing with.

Every mexican right now.

Pic related.

It does if your growing only a little faster than the white population but are aging faster it makes you irrelevant dingus.

Your literally at 2.0 that's 5% higher than the white birth rate right now with birthright citizenship gone your growth rates will plummet more than they already have. In Texas your both at 2.15. More for whites outside Travis county.

Best timeline

You keep saying birthright is going away, as if it's going to happen. It's not going to happen user. How do you live with such delusions?

Implying birth rate of a short period in one state will somehow carryover to the rest of the country?

Even the Mexicans are in trouble as well, but their solution is handing it over to you. The 'they are not sending their best' nailed it. No one wants indians.
The hipocrisy lies in labelling America as racist when the entire continent is racist and elitist as fuck.
And yeah we are fucked as well.

Have you ever seen cockroaches breed?

2.0 nationally can you read and I don't hate you and read user's link to steve king's summary and read the title of the thread.

Our injuns are mostly diabertic/alcoholic and have a birth rate of 1.2. Relatively small in number about 2,500,000 and dropping our problem is mestizos at least well not any more

ICE ICE BABY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki643scnlWM

YES, the spics are going to be sent packing and soon after so are the niggers. Back to your hell holes, the USA is not for you

But I'm American.

22% of Mexicans then whatever.

do the damn thing!!

Nice get.

But if the niggers go then the CPD police scanner will be boring.

pic related

>But if the niggers go then the CPD police scanner will be boring.

We can hunt the liberals instead.

They should blare Vanilla Ice like ice cream trucks

That's not what an anchor baby is you fucking retard.

t. Anchor Baby

thats not what im talking about
whos the bad guy? poor people ? their the ones in jail, im talking about the godamn pig who wants you in this predicament, who are the good peopole>the guy with 5 kids and a family? or some fuckign pig charging them with a felony based on fake charges >read meth pipe. no such thing. read felony read paraphenalia they charged them with, wanton endangerment

who is the bad guy. thats what im talking about
Hes white, those 2, hot the fucking pig who wanted to do it all for money

But I'm a citizen of United States. And Donald Trump isn't a racist against Hispanics. He is only deporting the illegals that come here, work informally, and don't pay taxes.

How does it feel knowing your protected by a claus in our constitution known as the grandfather clause?

You didn't take the low quality bait and I can't be fucked to try harder. Good job Paco.

I love watching the illegal spics in this thread get triggered at the thought that they may be sent packing. It warms my heart to picture them being kicked over the wall.

Robert deserves a break

True but he really left an actual effect on immigrants actually coming to the US that we want to maintain cause immigration in general has dried up, as a matter of fact the DHS was so shocked by the sharp decline in arrivals of any foreign background we had to increase the number of HB2 visas from 65,000 to 80,000.

I don't feel anything, because I don't think about it and I know it's never going away. But if it did I would grandfathered in.

>no welfare in mexico
>no jobs
>more violent drug cartels
Why would they?

There was no precedent for what our politicians changed in our immigration laws that enabled your citizenship. In other words, we're going to shred your citizenship because it's meaningless and then send you back to Mexico.