Erdogan: White Genocide in South Africa is Justified, Whites should go back to Europe

HOLY FUCK HE JUST SAID THIS
haberturk.com/gundem/haber/1571667-cumhurbaskani-erdogan-dan-afrika-saglik-kongresi-nde-aciklamalar#

wh*Te genocide soon :DDDDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BQgOP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the man that i'd call MY PRESIDENT. He stands up against wh*Te subhumans with no fear. He's my hero.

Fuck wh*Te subhumans.

Can you just stop man? I get that you have nothing to look forward to in life but there must be something better to do than shitposting on pol all the time

>baiting this hard
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAA

who's going to save anzu ???

Remember kids, type sage in the options and the thread will not be bumped.
Replying with an image even when saging bumps the thread so don't do that either.

>Greek thinks he's wh*Te
LOL

just remember, you only exist because we allow you to exist. Don't get too uppity, or we might have to free the shit out you ;)

Would be like saying:
Haha. Turks should go back to Asia.

Rome shall rise again.

wow that's brutal.

Mark my words.

When the invasion comes, I'm going to make you watch me impregnate your mother, until she gives birth to a daughter.

Then I'll make you raise your retarded half-sister as your own until she is 18. And then I'm going to impregnate her as well.

fucking finally
just start the war already
stop giving everyone blue balls

Racewar starts Aug 5th. Get ready.

uhh i'm sorry but wh*Tes are too sissy to impregnate someone LOL

archive.is/BQgOP

brown genocide when?

You think niggers are your bro or something?

Keeo hiding behind tue nigger since you cant do nothing lol. Plus niggers are weak and pussy. Always need help.

Lol turk nigger btfo.

Whites have more claim to that land than the black people of South Africa. Saged and your president is an imbecile. What can we expect from a roach? You're trying to hard.

Blacks love Turkey you wh*Te subhuman

If only the white were allowed back into Europa. They only want mudslimes and Africans unfortunately.

Who's Europa, your mom?

Best thing: Most of the Blacks where not even native South Africans.

Just let them ignore history. It's always nice for a good laugh.

Hey white boy we raping yo women too.

Everyone in Africa and Isis know Turks are to be destroyed because your president is Jewish.

I wonder if they realize just how much of the country is dependent on the contributions of the Boer.

No they don't fuckwad, prove it other than 'loads of niggers in Turkey'.

Turks are worse than white people cockroach people my niggas.

isis joe rogan

turks should go back to turkey

I agree with Erdogen. Whites should go back to europe, niggers and turks should go back to Africa.

That's the problem, niggers won't go back where they belong; they invade white countries, and ruin our shit.

So he's admitting there's a genocide going on?

*yawn* another slide thread made by a handicapped roach

Reported, hidden, and saged

that lanky fuck would get his shit wrecked. fucking roaches

>Whites should go back to Europe
If that gets the mudskins to go back to Africa, i'm all for it.

Roach doesn't know how to read its own "language".

i'd join whites to kick your ass
sage bitch

get your own race war, you niggers always have to steal everything from whites dont you