New DNC Slogan: Better SJW's

Did anybody else notice the new DNC slogan, "Better skills, better jobs, better wages" LITERALLY spells Better SJW's? We can't troll them as hard as they do themselves

>Better x, Better y, Better z

Isn't this literally just Papa John's pizza slogan?

Better ingredient better pazza

>We want the Papa Johns audience

I'd like to know how they plan to instill "better skills" in their thousands of "feminist dance therapy" degree holders.

Also, "better jobs" sounds like they're planning to kickstart a whole new job sector, I wonder if they plan to find something for all the liberal arts students to do?

>better wages
>because the $15/hr thing worked out so well.

I like your idea, user.

Actually it sounds like they will wise up and abandon the SJWs with a slogan like this

And then what? Will they die out?

>better jobs
>oh by the way let's ship it all to China with the TPP

Maybe they're advertising their Hit Men?

didnt some user post saying this was gonna be their new slogan? Or am I experiencing the Mandela effect?

This slogan, weak and hollow-sounding as it is, may very well be lambasted by leftists for not being inclusive enough.

Personally, I think the best thing the right can do is moonlight as leftists and keep accusing their top brass of not taking more input from their constituency. And since we all know the average level of lunacy among the lefty proles... well, it's in our best interests.

But they'll most likely double down anyway.

I was in that thread. I wonder who that user was.

Let them get fully invested and spending a lot of money on it before you counter meme it to the grave.

Better: Skills, Jobs, Wages

Better: SJWs

Remember: meritocracies are inherently cishet white patriarchial hegemonies to the lefties leading the DNC now also. Easy to exploit that in the context of the slogan.

DNC:

hey come be a wage slave you'll love it

>Let them get fully invested and spending a lot of money on it before you counter meme it to the grave.

no, we need to get them to stop committee thinking everything and the only way to do that is to stomp everything they say with logic and reason until they cry and admit how racist they are and explain their plans to eliminate everyone they don't like with violent crime

in the spirit of transparency and disclosure, they should use this.

>abandon the SJWs
Too bad I have a looong memory. I'll never forget the "fuck you white males" convention they had last year.

SHUT IT DOWN

...Papa John's!

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS A PIZZA CONNECTION

Most young Democrats want free shit, not jobs.

If they were going to do this, why not do it in the last fucking decade they were in power?

Instead they spent 8 years flooding the country with third world shitskins. Which is exactly what they'll do the next time they get in power too.

Thousand Year Trump Reich confirmed!

inb4 mummy may fucks this up too

lol I hope someone spreads that

This fucked me up hard....

>"Better skills, better jobs, better wages"
So are they abandoning the hyper left gender politics slant?

I often wonder how both the DNC and RNC at its core, with all the money and power in their possession, can be so god damn incompetent.

They fuck up the simplest of things.

How are they going to bring about better jobs or wages when they want to flood the domestic labor markets with millions of cheap brown laborers and increase the pace of economic globalization even faster than it's already going?

It's so unmemorable and its way too long. No acronym either.

>Better skills,

They just don't get it do they...

FUCK, I forgot about T-mobile's free pizza code and now it expired.

I'm never forgiving the jews for ruining my favorite food.

papa bless

Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake user.

why not go for
make america better then?

Jesus fucking Christ. Vote for us because you suck.

The memes literally write themselves.

>better jobs, better skills, better wages

Yeah, the problem is they're not for Americans

>Fair
>Activism
>Grants
>Grievances
>Objectives
>Taxation
Dem core values.

Better

>guys, let's rejuvenate this eviscerated stereotype

>YEAH, FOR WHITE PEOPLE!!
That needs to be our response. Fan the flames of PoC who think the message isn't diverse and progressive enough. Continue to divide and conquer.

Wait...

The DNC's new slogan is almost the same as a pizza company??? Pizza??? Are they just trying to rile us up?

welp, time to fire up the double agent twitters and get to work
gotta tear the DNC apart for "forgetting their voter base and marginalizing people again"