Redpill me on this shitty beard trend. when and why did it start

redpill me on this shitty beard trend. when and why did it start

bump

beards are a naturally occurring feature of most men I don't understand the question

looks more like a front if anything.

Beards are the least of our problems right now

most men were clean shaven before. i see more people with beards than ever before

but what if it leads to something deeper

Chad looks good with a beard. Because Chad looks good in anything. A beard won't save you if you're ugly.

Faggots

Subcounscious grasp at male pride in an age when men are misguided, resulting on a misplaced trend of masculine feature among emasculated groups.

It's a gay thing. They are called bears in the gay community.

theyre probably using it to hide the fat that theyre cucked.

A lot of young men these days have weak chins and a beard is a great way to hide a bad jawline.

Like every other popular product these days, a beard helps you paper over the cracks in your life instead of actually fixing the real core issue.

is it just me or were more men clean-shaven in the 90s

white men trying to compensate for being such flaccid cucks

every white males needs to go out and kill at least 3 mexicans to claim their country back from the corrupt government of the rich who sold us all the fuck out for dumb poor slaves

Hides or masks weak jawlines.

/thread

At what age should I give up on ever being able to grow a beard? I'm 24 and I still can't grow anything on my cheeks and my neckbeard is thin and pubey as fuck.

You know how women cry when they cut their hair too short? Thats how I feel when I shave off all my facial hair

I just did today and I feel like a lil boy
At least it'll grow back looking healthier than when I shaved it

Manlet detected

>t. kurt eichenwald

listen you hairless faggot, im fucking hairy and im not going to shave my fucking face every 3 or 4 hours b/c it trigger enormous faggot niggers like you. Okay sweetie?

sage

It started around the same time that hipsters starting getting tons of tattoos; i.e. it started around the time that hipsters starting emulating "tough" and "masculine" things in a misplaced attempt to look different and edgy. I think most hipsters feel unfulfilled and "fake" and so they desperately seek out authenticity to wear like a mask.

Now the beards have become incredibly mainstream because of some guys that think their beard makes them masculine even though their life and daily activities are as domesticated as can be.

I have a beard. it's about 7 inches from my lower lip to the bottom. The beard in that picture is about 4 months growth and trimmed on the sides like a fag. I haven't trimmed anything in over a year.

IMO, beards aren't bad. It's that style, with the shitty buzz cut hair that's bad. I particularly love the expressions in their faces, like "I'm a tough guy, asshole" LOL

Exactly this.

Because people have no better ideas than to bring back mid to late 1800s fashions of beards and women with tattoos.

It began in 5000BC you fucking little faggot.

>letting a bunch of nu-male nigger lovers determine what you think about facial hair

Real men wear gas masks/SCBA.

Beards will get you killed or very ill.

The trappings of masculinity without actually being masculine. Hipsters kept looking for the next level of irony in appearance and found it. They base their identities solely on looks as they lack character, personality and individuality.

do the homeless count, or should i target the breadwinners of family units?

Beards are okay if they are kept clean. Women are really attracted to few days of dark stubble if its not patchy I find. Beards are really attractive to a handful of women, and a real put off to more. I find my best success with stubble

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>when pavement queens try to act hard

lol/10

Trends are for normie fags. Also hope this thread is deleted. Rules state no "Redpill me on X".

have you seen the price of razors?

ayyyy this nigga right here

The tattoo trend I think is worse and is further evidence of the desire hipsters and others have to mask their lack of authentic self-identity. For almost all of my life tattoos were the sign of an outsider, if someone had tattoos you knew they were out of the mainstream, and now it's just as meaningless as anything else.

The permanency is what blows my mind about the trend though. It isn't just a beard that can be shaved, or some punk clothing that they can toss out when they get a yuppie job, tattoos are permanent markings and somehow hipsters still managed to make them meaningless kek.