He's finished

Say goodnight Drumpftards.

i remember this story from the first day of his presidency, and many times after

I remember this story since January of 2016.

Boycott Israel

>wapo

sage
all posts underneath me are subhuman redditfags

(((G.O.P)))

Aww, status quo Republicans getting butthurt because President Trump told them to forfeit their recess, and stay in DC to do their job as they promised the public....support for establishment GOP has cracked as well.

>op-ed columnist

>OP-ED

>GOP support is cracking
>implies there ever was any GOP support

10pbp

Go back to t_d retards, Sup Forums ironically supported Trump and wanted to see how far he could go for shits and gigs. It's clear some of us started drinking the kool-aid. He's a fucking joke to anyone with an IQ over 105

6 months in and it's a huge nothing burger of
An administration -

U guys need some young blood to invigorate
The electorate

Starting to crack with the trotskites? Why did Israel get all offended that he isn't a cuck like they are? Jews are like niggers and women and they are impossible to appease no matter what. It's the only thing they know.

>(((G.O.P)))

GOP are Cuckservatives
MAGA!

>They supported him in the first place.

user, he ran against them and won too.

>I'm 15 years old

>op-ed
>Must be true!

Gullible fags

I've read this book before, it has a twist ending where everyone starts supporting trump and mark zuckerberg gets anally raped on TV by putin when he comes on a diplomatic visit because putin mistook him for an ugly concubine (mark dies from an infection originating in one of the tears in his asshole)

oh fugggggggggggggggg he should probably resign, im scared you guys

Every politician at this point is entirely self interested. They only care about their chances for reelection. Trump's approval ratings continue to drop because he's an incompetent moron. Unfortunately for them, most of their base if made up of incompetent morons who think he's the greatest thing ever. Whether they stop supporting him is fully dependent upon whether that core group of morons still supports him. When Sup Forums turns on Trump, it's time for him to worry. Until then, he could literally shoot someone and congress wouldn't do shit.

>Republicans
>betray the god emperor
>2018, Republicans are wiped out
>2020 it's her turn and her VP is Auntie Maxine
>guns are outlawed
>free healthcare
>free college
>planned parenthood is massively increased
>war with Iran, If John McCain is still alive he's happy
>Hillary Clinton declares I have always been a Communist and declares Martial Law
>ANTIFA are now a police force
>re-education camps
>U.S becomes a third will country communist shithole

thanks Republicans.

Washington compost

They've never fucking supported him

Trump is a cult for some people but in fact, he is clueless and he act like a nigger