Whats his endgame

Whats his endgame

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/idubbbz/status/871186341186248704?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aids.

fpbp

Saving the white race. Reminder that this madman literally gassed a jewish holocaust "survivor" out of her own house.

big if true

chad nationalism

hes not white
>brown eyes
>white
pick one

show your flag kike

Can we talk about California for a sec? I watched one of his videos and everyone but his crew was a spic. It's clear at this point a wall won't save us.

Only betas hate this guy, when I was in my frat this is how we used to act.

sure

ENGLAND

Mass Redpilling of young teen girls

He probably doesn't have one.
He's just catching that sweet summer time, alt-right wave.
He'll probably flip like a little bitch and apologize when the heat gets turned up.

>england is my city
I don't get it

I see a ton of people going after this guy. I guess it's still open season on White guys.

Trolling normies. He's /ourguy/

Checked

nice quints

Guys don't judge JP without fully comprehending his INTENSE and RAW talent. If you think that being on Disney is lame then fuck you because Disney is a multi million dollar corporation and this handsome son of a bitch makes more money then you can even imagine. He has real talent and influence over the young and upcoming generation. Years from now, when pewdiepie is a crusty old fuck, JAKE PAUL WILL REIGN SUPREME. Fuck the haters man, JP is my queen.

since this is a cancer containment thread anyways

twitter.com/idubbbz/status/871186341186248704?lang=en

had a good kek

>my-mom-said-it-was-okay-if-I-joined-the-alt-right-as-long-as-I-get-good-grades.jpg

I couldn't find it

I can't explain why but i'm team JP 2b honest familia
got grown ass men like h3h3 basically cyber bullying the poor kid who's just trying to have fun

Wasted

>He's just catching that sweet summer time, alt-right wave.

proof he's alt-right? idk anything about this faggot other than that song.

>this isn't Sup Forums related
oh MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

Literally who? + sage

SAGE E-CELEB SLIDE THREADS