"why are da evil Nazis bombing the innocent fleeing soldiers?"

>"why are da evil Nazis bombing the innocent fleeing soldiers?"
my 8 year old just asked me this.
I told her the Nazis couldn't stop themselves from committing warcrimes because they prefer blonde to brunette white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think I care?

>muh dunkirk

you had your chance to join the reich and you didn't

>why are germans bombing fleeing british
they didn't, they let them escape
>prefer blonde to brunette white people
Stop spreading propaganda, kike.
Stop namefagging

i feel sorry for your kid, Because Hitler actually let them go..

>self hating american
jesus you guys are trash

>they didn't, they let them escape
That didn't happen in the movie though. Using U-Boats on fleeing soldiers while they were just drinking tea and eating toast is a warcrime.
>Stop spreading propaganda, kike.
I learned it in school and university idiot. read a book.

this and this

Sage

>the Nazis couldn't stop themselves from committing warcrimes
Except they did. In actual history, in the real world, the nazis let them retreat.

How about Churchill was afraid of the Nazis becoming powerful as opposed to fearing their political aims?

A bong teaching his low IQ child to repeat retarded ass shit because its "funny". Checks out.

>the nazis let them retreat.
proof

>that didn't happen in the movie
Because it's propaganda.
>i learned it in (((school)))
I seriously hope you're baiting. Provide me one source in which Hitler declares that he only wants Blonde europeans to stay alive

>huge army sitting on a beach
>hitler orders the luftwaffe to stop bombing, panzers to halt

They were sitting on the beach for days and had to be rescued by civilian ships. You think the Germans couldn't have pursued them if they wanted to? The only thing that prevented the Germans from capturing the British was Hitler.

Enough of this meme. Germans didn't attack for some reason, but HITLER PERSONALLY SAID NOT TO ATTACK BECAUSE HE IS A MERICFUL ANGEL is just plain retarded

der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html

no, the french and the british were clearly fighting back in the movie

>What are supply lines

>germans didnt attack i dont know the reason
>ha ha hitler was evil so theres no way he was being merciful
Go back to td
shit bait
if you really think hitler couldn't have wiped out the british at dunkirk, you are retarded. then again you are p*le

>>hitler orders the luftwaffe to stop bombing

Read the link. If a website literally called der fuehrer isn't a good enough source for you, look up directive 13 literally anywhere else. Its all the same. Hitler personally ordered the destruction of the trapped British forces

You didn't tell her it was because England was a bunch of Jew gobbling cucks?

>hitler personally ordered the destruction of british forces
>british forces escape
Yep

>I read it in school so it's not propaganda

OH IM LAFFIN

>I'd like to thank the academy.

it's a nolan movie

you don't get out much ,eh?

DAILY REMINDER THAT POLISH FIGHTER PILOTS IN HURRICANES WERE 1 FOR 1 BETTER THAN ENGLISH """"PILOTS"""""

lol get fucked english scum! POLE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

reminder that hurricanes were pieces of trash that had the maneuverability to forgive shitty pilots

Said a fucking leaf.
Of course they could. But tank divisions were running low on fuel and ammo, and needed to wait for the rest of the army to catch up.
French actually fought quite well there, so further advance would be asking for unnecessary causalities.

Churchill was a racist himself, so it really was a nazi vs nazi war. I view the German and British deaths as equally good.

The movie is gonna redpill about hitler

HITLER WAS THE GOOD GUIY

>implying that hitler was racist

I only said he let them escape not that he did it out of mercy. It was partly a sporting gesture to Churchill and partly a message to the military commanders of who was really in charge.

Can you imagine what he'd have to say about the state of Germany today?

>I told her the Nazis couldn't stop themselves from committing warcrimes because they prefer blonde to brunette white people.
ahh this brings me back to high-school. literally all i remember about WW2 is the teacher telling me that Hitler and the ebil nutzis wanted to gas everyone who wasn't blue eyed and blonde, oh and the muh 6 trillion jews made into lampshades, top fucking zozzle.