Nigger hate thread?

Post your best. Oldies are still goldies. Seeking videos of niggers getting BTFO/shot

>yeah sure why not
I'm still finding the place where I could do this to a white girl

I like to see any nudity in these because it makes them look more animal-y. Lemme know if you see any. It can be tits too. My only exception. Are any parties white? Not interested

Bro what the fuck? context?

Obligatory.

Probably gay or not communist enough. Maybe smoked a joint or something. As is the custom. Notice the no pants. Theyre either raped or penis inspected too. I wonder if i'd like white people fighting naked lol. Probably. Just talking to myself now cuz i forgot to add that here

LOL

Fuck niggers, who here loves johnny reble?

I used to work in insurance. That almost gave me a panic attack.

Man this is great. You can feel the natural distrust by the red coat.

Its called necking I think. They put a tire around you and set the tire on fire. Invented by south african nigger commies. You know, the people Nelson Mandela rolled with and are in control of south africa now.

>not using this as an opportunity to get a succ

His story came out over a year ago.
I think he was caught stealing bread or something.

...he...he never said no homo...

I remember people losing their shit over this as if the Chinese give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves.

I wanna see more dead niggers. Thanks for posting btw guys

What is the context of this video? I never understood why anyone would do that. Every time i see it... Sickening

Stealing copper wire. He got seared to the metal plate and couldn't push himself away (either too weak or his hand is too melted)

"and they say is the white man i should fear,but is my own kind doing all the killing here"

dont hate the negro,understand that is in its nature to act like that,it is your duty as the superior race to help him and guide him in becoming just as smart as you,as malcom x,as pac,as Nas,as Ali,etc.
rockwell didnt hated negros,neither did hitler,they just knew that the negro was inferior and didnt blame him for it

Dumping time

Thats just good fun

Damn that's a new one for me. Silly guy blew out a rib, sucking wound can make breathing kinda tough that's probably why hes having trouble.

His lung exploding... that dude is super dead now

Copper wire thief

Fucking hive mind....

Seeing red shirt get torched by his buddy sparking too soon always gives me a chuckle.

never any new shit in these threads

We should send this video to every coalburner on the planet. Maybe that will make them re-evaluate their life decisions. Maybe.

kill yourself fucking cancer

Go shoot some niggers and film it so we can all enjoy

That happened about 2 blocks away from my dad's house. The rumor around town was the mother and her spic boyfriend paid the nogs to kill the baby for the insurance money

Damn. I have no reason to believe you but I do

Why are they savages

Nigger destroyed by Ching-Chong, never gets old.

what did he do tho

I saw that move on wrestlemania

>filename

It got to where I couldn't take it because of the people I had to deal with. But the industry as a whole gets a bad rap. It's a valuable service. The only people who hate the insurance business are people with nothing to lose.

AYO

>implying OP needs a gun to his head to suck dick

wtf lol

You got me there

Niggers my friend. Their behavior can only be explained by the fact that they are closer to apes than they are to humans.

kek

boy dat nigga can daynce

>Empire of Dust
Chinaman telling the negro things that the P.C. white man can't say and making him cry...so glorious yet so pitiful

top fucking kek

lol

man at least light them enough not to put them through that
jesus fucking christ

Necklacing. Our local nogs do it to immigrants from other parts of Africa when these immigrants are more successful than them due to being less stupid and lazy. SA nigs are some of the stupidest and laziest in the world due to being coddled for so long by welfare under apartheid and afterward, while immigrants are generally the cream of the crop, seeking new opportunities abroad. So naturally, following classic nig logic, the immigrants must be competing unfairly or some shit, so there are occasionally outbreaks of violence where these people get killed in this way

Here's the video...

for what purpose

>uses the kitchen sink to deliver justice
Based, someone give this based black man a MAGA hat.

Dont tempt me user.

why would you do this and why wouldn't you just turn the shower on

what the fuck is happening here?!

This is fucking perfect. I'm with beast.

Here's a basic gestalt from memory

>sherry gives a few tv interviews and sounds like a junkie
>beaner boyfriend has a weird sex/church thing with himself and a few women
>beaner has arrest record for domestic abuse
>sherry's mother in an interview says sherry was asking about how to get life insurance for baby antonio
>sherry was asking about that maybe a week before the murder
>one of the nogs is the nephew of a semi-important black guy in town (city council? school board?)
>seems dumb enough to do a hit for $1000, but probably not a $20 mugging
>story is big news in south georgia, so the case goes to trial near atlanta

I'd have to go through some old Brunswick News articles, but that's about how I recall it going down

Holy shit, sometimes I wish Africa would be nuked entirely.

This is a good idea also checked

I have that gun! I went with the 9mm. More nigger stopper per mag. Did you get the Apex trigger and spring kit?

>obvious forethought doing this stupidity in a shower

>still chimp out and lose all reason when confronted with the reality that fire hot

Really activates my almonds annon.

I can't get webm's to work on my phone but I still know what's in all these videos.