twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889675644396867584
makeuseof.com/tag/5-reliable-online-shopping-alternatives-amazon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anarchists worshipping orange

WTF I love Amazon now

bump, fuck amazon

wait I actually unironically do like Amazon tho
the man's company is legit

Its too bad a whole generation of journalists idolize WaPo's Bernstein and that whole generation is completely retarded.

the media won't cover that tweet

Amazon is literally the CIA. Fuck the CIA niggers.

big bump

Holy fuck. Donny is finally taking the shackles off.

CHECKED

This. Redirects equipment to have surveillance installed before reaching final destination.

I like Amazon. They provide decent web services and are an okay online story. Have they actually done anything "no-tax" like Trump is questioning?

Doesn't donny control the regulatory agencies that would bust monopolies on his whim?

I don't like giant companies, but I doubt donald really give a shithole. If he did he would solve it.

Am I missing something?

Tear it down trump!

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889675644396867584
Its real

The hill already made an article about it.

Amazon is not a monopoly.

TRUMP NO

Why does Trump want to raise taxes? I thought you guys were supposed to be for free-market capitalism.

I'm a professional Amazon FBA SELLER. Many sellers, including myself are thinking of closing shop. Many have already. Jeff Bezos is literally taking control of every Wholesale item currently being made. Nobody can compete with Amazon. Even Distributors are worried because small retailers have given up.

Amazon is running a monopoly where now, as a business model, it's competing against and edging out ALL competitors.

Pretty sure they engage in anti-competition practices. Even if they are not a traditional monopoly I would get my trust busting hammer ready just incase.

fair-market capitalism

Network externalities might be to powerful to beat even with superior pricing distribution and the like.

Does Amazon really have a monopoly when you can buy anything online from anywhere with just as much ease of access? Why buy a TV on Amazon as opposed to Best Buy/walmart?

my boss just bought an amazon branded camera tripod, guess it was a pretty hot seller from an FBA over the past few years.

Fuck amazon. Burn the shit down Don

Its basically naming the jew without naming the jew.

8/10

I did I price lost check the other day with a well known media distributor. Checked the price lost to see what Skus I could add to my line.

Checked over 100....Amazon was in on EVERY FUCKING ONE. And their pricing at RETAIL, was what anyone else would pay WHOLESALE.

Sellers CANNOT compete.

Roughly 18% of booksellers already left Amazon this past year. You'll NEVER hear that in the news.

It recently banned a shit ton of books all relating Holocaust skepticisim.

unironically kill yourself, amazon is like walmart, only 1000 times worse

Also, Bernstein was and is a two-bit general assignment reporter. I wouldn't let him lick my fucking shoes.

I'm concerned for Trump

he's doing good but if he keeps up this hateful rhetoric he might end up dead. It would be in his interest to toe the line at least for a few years...

Trump pays taxes?

>implying Republicans in congress give a shit about Amazon or any other monopolies

Wanna play ball Bezos? I got my bat.

Seriously their 2 day prime shipping has become whenever and broken.

Watch, as an insider I can tell you, Jeff Besos is in for a very fucking hard ride.

And the piece of shit deserves everything that's coming for him.

he has spoken

Him and Pence look like vampires

Bump for interest
You seem to be the most centered user here, can I get a rundown?

>Amazon employees arrive at work to find the doors locked
>All company assets seized under civil forfeiture

RIP Jeff Beezos.

It's smart not to pay taxes if you can avoid them though. Trump said this himself during the campaign.

Where do I get my berserk volume books if I were American and want it in 1 day?

They're going to split his holdings, and how much inventory he is cornering the market on.

Jeff Bezos is literally selling and holding 80% of books, media, dvds ever made. The guy is a fucking Pirate

Why did Obama's CIA give the Washington Post $600 million last year?

But that's pretty much every big company in US.

Thats my fuckin guy

A loophole is completely different than using a legit law passed through the system.

ya sopping cunt.

Indigo Fair will save us all from Amazon. Give more power to small businesses to compete

>Trump is actually going after the CIA run mainstay to raise profits
Trump is gonna get his ass murdered to shit by this rate, hes literally looking to get Kennedy'd, one thing you learn about politics if you wish to stay alive is you don't fuck with the alphabet agencies sources of revenue, cause the lot are hilariously highly trained and will fuck your shit like nobodies business.

Amazon has been going bankrupt for a while now.

I wonder who is keeping them afloat.

What Jeff Bezos ISN'T telling you is how many sellers have left Amazon and gone straight to their Congressman with the REAL price scams.

Fuck amazon. I'm positive my maid who cleans my shit and piss and works 14 hours a day has better working conditions than most of my colleagues here.

Can you leave Grand Tour alone though. I know the first season was rough but I have faith.

No... that's what a loophole is, you dumbass. Not paying taxes that you have a legal obligation to pay is called tax fraud - it's a crime that the government will rigorously prosecute. Exploiting details in the law to avoid paying money legally is called using loopholes.

What the fuck are you talking about? They're getting more profits every year and don't forget Amazon Web services which are fucking goldmine.

Just as well, I haven't bought anything from thier site becuase they're overpriced and force a "premium" shipping option that any other retailer has with only a minimal charge.

They shoulda never hired John Pizzalord Podesta. Trump cannot excuse pedohires

But that's the same thing.

Wait until the actual Sellers in the know like me bring up Amazon's BUY BOX algorithm and how it itself is a scam against sellers.

>thinking anyone of you can take down amazon
LOL

He's not condemning Amazon shoppers, he's condemning the supreme court for not hearing appeals to online tax cases. Big difference.

Can you give me the quick rundown on all this? As if I were a five year old

It really is the same exact thing. Using loopholes is completely moral.

But when you are in a position to close loopholes, it is then moral to do so. Hence trump bringing up Amazon now and not when he was a business man

Do you pay sales tax on your amazon purchases?

God damn some of you fucks are dense. Trump said the words MONOPOLY.

I've been trying to tell you WHY allergies is going on. You fucking fruitcakes

Allergies = all of this

TRUMP JUST GOT BTFO

I bet he regrets the tweet already!

Sort of like how Microsoft first provided the OS, then started offering products to compete against software that runs on their OS. Anyone remember LotusNotes or Lotus-123?

Amazon is running a monopoly. This is more than just "taxes". Trump knows everything they're doing.

Pay attention.

I fucking hate this guy so much. Can someone just rip that mustache right off his smug face for me? Please?

This amazon is evil

So would it be a good idea to cancel my prime membership and stop using them?

#BoycottAmazon
#BoycottAmazon
#BoycottAmazon
#BoycottAmazon
#BoycottAmazon
Don't let (((them))) screw the rest of us taxpayers. Stop using Amazon until they pay their taxes.

Worse this is like Microsoft allowing people to sell Microsoft, but buying up all the Microsoft on the market...and calling it "fair business"..

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS SOMETHING LIBERALS AND REPUBLICANS CAN BOTH AGREE ON. LETS GO TRUMP.

Either that or the only defense mechanism of dealing with the daily shitstorms is just to do a unironic #notmypresident until he fucks off. I agree with the strategy of going above the corrupt media but just tweeting random threats to these cunts just makes him look like a cunt.

To be fair though someone really needs to teach Jeff Bezos a lesson, someone wants to make a business well good fucking luck man, Bezos wants to make yours his. The definition of capitalist dictator. I am unironically giving Blue Apron 3 years before Amazon destroys its entire business model.

Trump should tax shipping and end this assclown.

Why? They have the cheapest goods with the fastest mostvreliabke shipping. Amazon is great for buyers.

Trump knows what Amazon is doing to its SELLERS. This is about us, and the distributors/wholesalers

when's the last time General Electric paid taxes? How come nobody every goes after them

AmaZOG?

Why is Drumpf so dumb, Sup Forums?

He needs to stop this

They can be good. A few years ago it was spend $25 and get free shipping. Went up to $35 the $49. Noticed it's back to $35 and was even at $25.

Haven't spent really money since they took down confederate flags, only gift cards that I win. Pretty insane just in 2016 I spent $600+ and I have about $400 in gift cards right now.

Same with Wal-Mart, I try to buy marked down food and items. Got Rocksmith 2014 for $20.

GE doesn't own 95% of all health and beauty products on the market in America.

Guess who does?

You have to have a sf86 to work at WaPo.
State owned.

When's the last time Tesla paid any fucking Taxes. Never because Tesla gets free government funds for doing nothing

WAPO breaks their dicks off in his ass every Friday.

trump's a cuck boi

fuck that shit I love amazon prime free 2 day shipping

makeuseof.com/tag/5-reliable-online-shopping-alternatives-amazon/

Yes they fucking charge me sales tax in CO

He's not very successful. His businesses failed, remember?

Cant believe I have to explain the difference between following a law as it was intended when passed vs using a laws wording or context sneakily against the meaning and intention of the law.

Go fuck yourselves you stupid god damned mother fucking morally bankrupt niggers.

Pretty sure Amazon complied with commiefornias request to charge state sales tax, but I don't think Amazon is legally obligated to so.

Amazon charges tax. But it's only INTERSTATE sales that we sellers get taxed on