I don't know what to think anymore

This shit is like something out of a wacky science fiction novel or something

Urinals have always been a waste of space in my opinion. Men can piss in toilets and all urinals achieve is making me have to stare at an empty urinal when I have to shit and someone is in the only stall. Toilets are female privilege, imo.

>urinals take up space
>can only be used one way

>toilets can be used by everyone
>have multiple purposes

Wow that sure is fuckin' retarded OP.

You guys haven't shat in a urinal before?

Toilet stalls take up a lot more space, though. If they were actually concerned about saving space then they would have troughs like in Wrigley Field.

inb4 Article 15 punishments for leaving the seat up

>stalls
This is the Navy we're talking about, user.

And?

So you don't need partitioned stalls, just a row of toilets.

they are homos at the navy...

I'd care if naval soldiers didn't sit down to pee already.

>the people who design aircraft carriers aren't concerned with space

If I'm in a washroom and you have an issue with being seen or heard then go in the woman's one. Nuke all dividers

Good, urinals are just bad toilets.

Exactly. I work at a golf course and the men's room only has one proper toilet and two urinals. I can't count how many times I went to take a shit and some asshole was using the toilet stall as a changing room.

>Push gender neutral bathroom.

>Realize there is definitely a male gender every time you sit down on a puddle of piss on your gender neutral toilet seat.

It really does though.

They partition the showers, though.

Aircraft carriers aren't submarines. They're gigantic. Especially the USS Ford.

I fucking hate urinals though, they perform half the function of a toilet, and you have to show everyone your dick. I am pissed that this is being done for entirely for the benefit of mentally retarded ideologues.

I shit like once a day, but piss like a race horse. so i would only put the seat down to piss and put it up and hover while i take a shit

Cant they just piss off the side of the boat?

At that point I'd deliberately leave piss on the seat out of spite.

just like a fucking indian.

Incredibly effeminate and jewish
>he's not humongous and uncut

Murica is a fucking joke

A Sailor and a Marine are using a latrine.
After they finish pissing, the Marine leaves, the Sailor stays inside and washes his hands.
Once the Sailor exits the latrine, he says to the Marine, "In the Navy, they teach us to wash our hands after we relieve ourselves."
The Marine smiles and replies, "That's nice, but in the Corps, they teach us not to piss on our hands."

That's to prevent handjobs.

I don't get it. Does the writer of that joke not understand basic hygiene?

Everyone in the navy is made gay

The joke is that marines like to go about their day with the smell of cock on their fingers.

t. babydick that pees all over his hands

See. Told you the M.I.C was owned by jews.

In the chow line your literally nut to butt so having pee splattered all your pants is a bad idea.

>shitting and wiping your ass infront of your fellow crew
>hey let's make it gender neutral

This isn't gonna end well.

Aircraft carriers are entirely obsolete anyway, they are useless in combat with military groups like Iran. Let alone a fight with an actual superpower, it's just an an easily targeted floating bag of money to be sunk.

nuke the navy

It's a fucking boat, you piss off the stern and just make sure you're pissing downwind. The world is your urinal.

I'm pretty with least 4 of our aircraft carriers, we can take on the entire continent of africa in all out war, they will never reach our shores, but we can bomb any one of their shitty countries

Its not gay if it's underway!

that's a nice carrier you guys got there

Who the fuck even controls the US military?

Trump is elected yet the political direction does not change.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

Aaand then the ship sinks
Better than queef
This. Just like any other time men and women fuck themselves by mixing. Can women even drive or throw things properly? No. Cook? Clean? No. Be interesting? No

>Cant they just piss off the side of the boat?
I dunno, can you fucking jump 140 ft back on board or swim to shore from the middle of the fucking ocean.

Lasers should pose a strong enough defence against modern anti-ship missiles.

>Muh savior (((Trump)))

fpbp

i never understood where flush urinals came from (obvious answer: salesmen).

We should have more advanced transhumanism in our armed forces. Soldiers should have implants which trickle in an on-board week+ long supply of nutritional supplement.

>mach 7
>goes so fast the friction heats up the warhead till it self-ignition 20 miles from the target
lel gr8b8m8

only human garbage shit in urinals.

>I fucking hate urinals though, they perform half the function of a toilet, and you have to show everyone your dick.

holy shit you're at the urinal for 20 seconds max, who cares if someone sees your dick. I'm a literal, actual faggot and I only ever stare straight ahead, I have absolutely zero interest in checking anyone out when I'm fucking taking a piss.

I've been underway on 5 different naval warships and I've only seen one with urinals. Just piss in the toilet for fucks sake.

You think that soldiers should wear catheters?

But the political direction is changing.

Urinals are garbage because they splatter piss all over you. They need to make them deeper,or put a piss cone on the side of toilets.

Shut up faggot, you prefer sex with men, how can anyone trust your opinion on anything?

Toilets take up more space and spend more water. You're fucking stupid.

Piss all over the seats

You can't use a urinal to take a shit. Plus urinals are far messier and a pain in the ass to clean. And the ones they have on ships are not what you think. I'm not going to clean 100 guys' piss off the deck every morning.

>implying this is for political correctness
This is to stop people from shutting in urinals

Not according to actual bathroom experts they aren't. Urinals are superior in every way for what they are designed for.

>Piss

Stillsuits are the future

Is that what Australians call coffins for stillborns?

I thought that was only the marines?

>complain about rape culture
>promote things which may actually lead to a real rape culture
I don't know what is real anymore.

> be ancap
> have micropenis

Women are going to have to learn to leave the toilet seat up if they don't want it pissed on.

Urinals,far quicker for their purpose,better for crowds.

>zogbots
>not being the human garbage of our civilization

this is why and
marines ride in navy equipment you queerbait

Well i didnt know they use carriers. I thought the air force but not the marines.

air force has planes to take them places dude and air conditioned tents so they arent too uncomfortable in the desert

Hey user, I bet your house has a gender neutral bathroom.

Aside from taking less space and being faster and more convenient to use, urinals serve the same purpose as an express check-out lane: they stop slow users from holding up large numbers of fast users.

By your reasoning, an express check-out lane in a grocery store with an item limit is strictly inferior to a regular lane, but you're only thinking from the point of view of an isolated individual user, not the dynamics of a busy facility.

Women would have much less trouble with long lines if they could somehow have pissing-only stalls.