Nosebleeds

does anyone remember having nosebleeds in elementary school? then they kinda peetered off and stopped in middle school...

maybe I needed a humidifier

I still have at least 5 nosebleeds a week
I'm 21

I had a spate of them for a bit and a doc basically stuck a soldering iron up my nose to seal off something he thought was sketchy looking.

I've had like 1 or 2 a decade or so for no apparent reason since.

Yup - Shit would just start pouring blood for no reason - Teacher says " WHAT ARE YOU DOIN ?! PICKIN IT ?! " . Started in 4th grade - Stopped by 6th grade

yes.

I had them...all the time.

WHY?>>>!>!>!>!>

BUT I do have a deviated septum . so maybe that had something to do with it - Or I only ate apples as a kid maybe I had an Iron Deficiency ?

Let me guess OP. Your first memory is of you swimming in water?

only on really hot days, like 35c+

Instead of their period, once a month a Jew's nose will bleed for hours at a time. The menstruation of the Jew.

Surprising but true.

I once sold my body to this uni for a few months when i was living in Serbia. They gave me these weird pills and injections, but they paid me like $140 cash a week which was awesome

the downside was that i kept getting nosebleeds, muscle spasms, nightmares, headaches, minor hallucinations, and strange pains in my body. I completely forgot what I was being given but I remember being told "don't worry, you'll be fine"

when I stopped that program the nosebleeds stopped but I still get bad nightmares, bad pains, and occasional memory loss, but this has been going on for many years now

tbqh I am scared to go to a doctor at this point but at least the nosebleeds stopped

It's true. Jews actually only reproduce by creating golems.

>but user then why do they give the golems foreskins?
Duh, in order to practice the blood sacrifice needed to seal their covenant with their g-d to have the golem possessed by a demon.

People with Jewish ancestry can be predisposed to have a periodic nosebleed. In some cases it can happen with regularity, about 35 days on averge between bouts. It often resolves itself as individuals begin to mature.

I had a lot of them when I was in high school for some reason. It mostly happened in the winter because the air is dryer and my capillaries would crack. Not fun at all

Yes. It means you were being abducted by aliens or picked your nose too much.

ya

I used to have ear infections a lot too.

what does it mean?

i dont really think this is the right board for this kind of discussion

you dumbass. you should have just camwhored your boipussy and not injected serbian superaids. rofl.

Fucking why are Canadian 86 IQ threads allowed?

I remember a lot of white kids used to get them during the winter. I never did and no one in my family did and always thought it was cause of my superior black genetics.

Nothing Hehe I am just shitting around. It's a really really common first memory to have. Guessing something about infants and water I suppose.

Yeah fuck cunt I get these too and so does my brother.

protip oxyclean really does get the blood right out

RIP Billy Mays