If you come here and are not a prepper you're more retarded than the liberals

“There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy.” - Henry Lewis

"The false economy of “free stuff” eventually devolves into overtaxation and economic collapse. When it does, people are more likely to riot, as the entitlements are “owed” to them. In today’s world, however, this condition has peaked far beyond what the world has ever seen before.

Increasingly, those who are angry that the free stuff they are receiving is not enough to placate them take to the streets. Typically, they throw rocks and Molotov cocktails, burn cars at random, destroy buildings, and loot stores. All of this activity, of course, does not make it more likely that they will receive more free stuff from the authorities who presumably owe it to them. Instead, it victimizes those who have lived lawfully and with less dependence upon the state."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-24/dynamics-riot

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/luxury/doomsday-luxury-bunkers/index.html
archive.is/fOQht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would prep but presently do not have the money

I prepped for y2k.
If SHTF now I'm just gonna hunker down.
I'm not worried.

>no stored food and water
>no guns
>no survival skills
>no first aid kit

If the shtf I'm fucked.

On it already bro. Live in America. God help the firefighters if my house burns down. There is an Assload of ammo inside.

me too. if it happens in the next 2 years I'm fucked

Dude go to the dollar store, you can get so much gauze and disinfectant you'll have enough to trade for200 bucks. First aid chests aren't hard to build. Super glue, fishing line, needles, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, iodine, vaseline, bandages.... Its all there, for a dollar.

$250 will get you a Maverick 88 shotgun and about 100 shells of buckshot at Wal-Mart. You'll be better prepared than half the population

Learn skills, learn how to make shit DIY. Than gradually build up on the logistics side (keep in mind you could loose everything in a SHTF situation, even if you had thousands of $ in food or something you can get overrun), but learning to be adaptable and having the right mindset (basically being prepared to live thru hell on hearth) is the 1st thing if you want to have a chance.

shtfschool.com

Get on it. At least store 60 days worth of water. Also, @ the dollar store for the broke niggas. They have big bags of rice and beans too. Along with canned shit. For the poormans prep, hit the dollar store. No lie.

From way back

DO have this in mind though:
Guns are good, but are not a substitute for being fit.
>Stop smoking and drinking
>Stop doing other drugs
>Start to build your cardio and strength up
>Start eating real food
>Start meditating

Also, very important to prepare yourself mentally, you'll see shit that will make you lose all faith in humanity, got to be prepared for that shit.

Store your food in rat proof big metal cans. Trust me

This is good advice Tbqh familia

50 gallon drum with a clamp on lid should work ok. Lol that's what I do and throw an Assload of dessicant pouches in each one. Keeps it dry and shit.

60 days of water is a lot of water. I'm not going to say you shouldn't do that, but for most people it's more practical to start with a water filter so that they can use whatever kind of water they can find when they need it.

The toilet tank probably has a couple of day's worth as long as you can figure out how to not need to flush your shit down. Keeping the bathub full is pretty standard pre-storm protocol. But in both cases you're probably going to want to filter that before drinking it.

And once you have a filter you don't have to worry if you put too much or too little bleach in your storage tanks, or whatever you did in the hopes that it wouldn't spoil.

if you prep or store food/supplies.............. don't tell anyone except immediate family.

>prepping

kek
Cityfags think that having more than the next 2 meals in their home is prepping.

Sounds good. Goddamn rats chew through plastic real quick though

>Stop doing other drugs
This is an important point. If things go sideways for very long, what is going to happen with the people who depend on pharma drugs?

Portugal I would guess is not as bad as the US, but people in the US: just think how many people you know that are on at least one pill. A lot of them hold pretty significant downsides when people have to quit cold turkey.

On water purification:
many preppers think bleach lasts forever, it doesn't, it starts breaking down after 6 months and gradually turns to salty water. If you want to stash some water purification chem, get some calcium hipoclorite (grain or powder) and learn the ratio of dilution to make it into bleach that you'll use on the water for purification. The calcium hipoclorite in its solid form (undiluted) doesn't good bad unlike the bleach. And its cheap, get 30kg of that and you'll have enough for 50 years+ and you'll need bleach to disinfect your latrine 2.

Good advice

I've never done it personally but apparently it's not too hard to get nitrogen packing or some other system that involves the removal of oxygen (oxygen being your worst enemy for spoiling) using the "candle method". Look that up on the interbutts for good advice from people who pack their own food.

Don't forget your hot water heater has 40+ gallons in it. That's a good start

I am fully prepared to survive for well over a year. Not all storage, but I can grow food and also hunt/forge easily If I really needed to supplement my current supply stocks.

Yeah you're right. Filters are better. Albeit stored water is good for lots of reasons. It does run out eventually though.

They will be the first to chimp out

Seriously

Had my water shut off for a 3 day weekend once. Wound up flushing the toilet with part of a case of Hawaiian punch since I did eventually need to use the tank to flush it.

I was just about to start in on the hot water heater but fortunately it rained. The oily brown character of the roof runoff made me really, really glad I had a water filter. That would have been good for flushing the toilet a few more times, but nothing else.

I buy bulk food that's nitrogen packed but don't know how to do it myself

No money otherwise I would.

If hunger, dehydration, violence or an infection gets them, the lack of sanitation probably will. Prepping is just going back to the wild west in a way, cities are basically traps and rural side also has its challenges. And don't forget, there are various kinds of SHTF scenario, and you should start prepping for the most likely 1st (you got to make your own judgement on that) here are some from the top of my head (add more anons):

1- supply chain going down
2- riot
3- natural catastrophe
4- political violence/civil war
5- terrorism (knife attack, bomb, truck of peace, chemical/biological weapon)
6- fire

Also, like says, keep it on the down low BUT if you can get others into prepping (the more ppl prep the less vultures you'll have and the more fire power normal ppl will have to go against the psycho marauders that will appear). You can do it by sharing some article or commenting on something like the article in the OP and going like "Fuck if that shit happens I'm fucked, I guess that's not good." (makes them think you're not prepped and makes them think they should prep).

Yeah fortunately the Mormons make it relatively cheap and easy to have a year or more of freeze dried food shipped to your door if you don't have the time or inclination to figure out preservation methods for yourself.

Always better to learn how to do at least a little bit on your own, but if you have some extra dollarbux, you really can't argue with just starting with some of that right away and getting more sophisticated over time.

already have, have about 3k rounds for each of my guns, stocked up on toiletries, extra ammo, food, water and meds for me and my family and to barter in a shtf situation. paper currency even gold and silver will be deemed worthless because in a dire situation guns, ammo, food, water, meds and toiletries will be necessary to survive.

Also on the topic of hot water, comfort:
start doing cold baths/contrast baths, you may have to do without hot water and it will payoff to be as much used to it as possible (and that shit is great for your health).

Cold water feels good.

>the lack of sanitation probably will
Hurricane Katrina was particularly interesting to watch play out. There was this one blog a former military guy was keeping while maintaining some sort of high rise building that happened to be equipped with a generator. Disinfectants and cleaning supplies because critically valuable after the city flooded out.

And what a lot of people don't about cities is that usually the sewage plants need electricity to run the pumps and are not equipped with generators. So even though the water plants and the cell phone towers and the hospitals and things have generators, in many cases the city will be forced to turn off the city water after a few days so that sewers don't back up.

Once the water stops, watch out. And if dead bodies start piling up? It's ogre.

If you've ever been like backpacking or whatever, you learn how quickly you can wash yourself off with a bowl of cold not-even-very-clean water, some kind of soap, and a rag.

Amazon bucket of wheat berries plus a grinder, hey instant prepper meals of yummy high protein bread for about 2 weeks

then get a cheapass .22lr for squirrels and shit

>claims to be a prepper
>not marrying a jew

KEK

That reminds me of this:
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/20/luxury/doomsday-luxury-bunkers/index.html

PS: how the fuck do I archive my links, I don't want to give clicks to CNN terrorist network.

Remember to archive
archive.is/fOQht

It's... him!

lel, is he a person or a bot?

In less than 30 seconds he archived your link and posted it. It's safe to say it's a bot.

There is a person behind it, but I think when it pops up that quickly with no interaction, it becomes clear that it is automated to some degree. I imagine some links provoke an automatic response and others go in to some kind of queue in case he wants to manually have a look, check out the thread, etc.

It's quite easy to filter out certain threads on and posts on Sup Forums. Something as a simple as a "http:" would suffice for a based archiver.

Right but obviously it doesn't archive every single link (which would probably get him in trouble anyway). And once in a while he gets criticized for archiving certain domains.

I don't know how exactly he's got it set up, but I can imagine how I would do it, and how I would do it would result in behavior somewhat similar to what I've observed in terms of what gets archived, how fast, and when he either gives a quick chat or winds up lurking a thread.

You realize as soon as word gets out you have all that shit, Jamaal and his homeboys will kill you, take all your stuff then run a train on your wife?

Through a hail of lead

>Not being friends with all the other well regulated people

That's the real redpill. If you think you can go it alone you're already doomed.

>Not studding how to make your house a death machine of traps for home invaders and set up logistics so that you can put the system online in less than 4 hours when SHTF in order to make you house a fortification that will dissuade the niggers by having the first 50 that enter killed automatically.

You can kill yourself just as easily doing that.

Hope it's based on flinging them a quarter mile away so you don't have to deal with managing the rotting corpses.

Alone is very very hard in the long term to survive, but you're better off alone than with treasonous ppl or ppl that have a tendency to take advantage from others. Keep it on the down low, get others to prep, and make your spot very dangerous to get in, along with all the other prepping you make.
Also, have a "special" stash of "less than desirable" (if you know what I mean) food and water around so that if in last case a group of fuckers does fuck you up, they all lose even if they win :)

True, guess the SHTF will serve as filter for low iq shit heads in more ways than one.

There are more unwashed masses of starving people than you have friends.
You pathetic beta prepper cucks are going to be btfo by Chad Thundercock and his raider army.
The real red pill is being an anarcho-capitalist. Just sell some 3d printed child slaves to Chad for supplies and protection.

>If hunger, dehydration, violence or an infection [doesn't] get them, the lack of sanitation probably will.
You’re pretty much fucked in a big city when a happening hits, being an average idiot.
If Katrina didn’t convince you, just watch the East coast whenever a blizzard or hurricane hits:
Hordes ravaging Wally World shelves, mongs freezing to death (or drowning) in their cars, people crying about starving 12 hours later. And these are annual “happenings”.

Anything longer than a week and it will really get fun.

Here’s a sanitation tip for you city dwelling deplorables: make a simple dry toilet.
5-gallon bucket, plastic bag liner, and something that absorbs moisture (cat litter or sawdust works well).
NEVER piss in this toilet—liquid helps shit to decompose, and is what causes latrines to reek.
Take a dump, and then cover it. You can pull the seat off your real toilet and set it on top of the bucket for more comfort.
Keep the bucket covered when not in use, or else flies will lay eggs and the maggots will eat your shit and create moisture that will cause the whole thing to stink.
It’ll take about 2 weeks to fill, for one person.
When about 80% full, pull the bag out and tie it off leaving as little air as possible inside, then stash the bag somewhere it won’t be accidentally torn open. Put it inside a second bag, if you have enough to spare.

You’re welcome.

>Not taking into account organic remains processing for when SHTF
>Lime, plastic, duct tape, isolated place for the remains
>Not using the bones of the fallen has a way to show your neighborhood is not the safest place to get easy loot

Chad becomes the government then. And once he dominates you by force he gets to demand whatever he wants from you.

Apparently there are some gardening pros who have worked out composting systems that can take down a turkey carcass within a few days once they get the microbial life going strong.

In Stalingrad during a siege there were streets with over half a meter (almost 1.75 feet for the burgers) of literal shit on it.

Feels relevant
I'll dump some
Courtesy of /k/

That's why zip ties (10000 at least) and plastic bags (some 10000 also) are important. Cheap to get now, hard to get latter, you'll really need them. And for saving as much water as possible get some thousand sets of throw away cheap plastic forks, knives, spoons, cups and dishes (no water for the dishes wasted).

interesting, any sauce?

I would avoid eating that as much as I could, its more probable to get sick.

One thing to take into account about SHTF meals, take into account how thirsty something makes you. Important to save water.

Coming straight outta CIA yo bitch you a joke i smoke so much dick my fuckgin lips smoke

crack cocaine all day shit posting all over the internet
im a dope fiend my womans some mexican piece of shit i should kms

No. Just some guy I've heard on Vince Finelli's radio program one time reporting back on his ongoing gardening adventures.

Vince runs a yearly "USA Prepares" expo here in the US, as well, and he's a great place to start for people who are interesting in getting started on exploring on doing more than some normie basics. The network of people connected to him contains a great many other good starting points depending on what in particular you're interested in.

>you'll see shit that will make you lose all faith in humanity
We're on Sup Forums. Within Sup Forums. You think we still had any of that shit?

That shit will be everywhere when shtf.

The hot tickets first and foremost are:
Lighters
Toiletries
Ammunition
Medication

Every other thing you could want can be bartered for with these

Stop being apocaliptophobic.
Also, lay off the pipe son.

>mfw i'm a wilderness guide and the only difference between a week at work and the nogpocalypse is an AR-15 and ammo

So just watch bestgore.com?

That dude in the interview is Selco, his site is really good, its shtfschool.com

>That's why zip ties (10000 at least) and plastic bags (some 10000 also)
>And for saving as much water as possible get some thousand sets of throw away cheap plastic forks, knives, spoons, cups and dishes

For zip ties, get a spool that you can cut to size--handy in many normal situations as well; I always keep one in my camping gear and one in my electrical tool bag--$3.
10000 bags is overkill. Chances are, you'll be in a temporary situation and if not, you aren't going to carry all those bags when you leave.

Fuck disposable dinnerware; that's just more garbage to pile up with food bits that attract bugs.
Clean your utensils and cookware immediately after using. If water is scarce, lick the platter clean and wipe it down with a paper towel, toilet paper, baby wipes, disinfectant wipes, whatever.
Then, toss it in your dry toilet and cover it the next time you shit.

I realize I have much less than I thought I had
But anyway, it's always good to have some supplies in the house for a little while, and a ood bug-out bag

Knowing how to use chopsticks turns out to be pretty useful. I only learned in my 20s when I took a trip to SE Asia. But now any time I can find literally two sticks or something else like that at hand I can eat without using my fingers. And then you can just toss them, or suck them clean and keep going for a while if you found good ones.

Something like a credit card makes a decent scoop, and is easy to suck clean because it won't absorb anything, but it's awkward in many cases. Good for scraping something clean of food I suppose.

You've got a point, but when SHTF the gore will be IRL and you have no mute button for the screams of abject terror and guns firing. I guess I should have said "prepare yourself psychologically to live in psychological nightmare conditions".

>false economy
projects on me
>durp

You've got a point, but each time you have to barter:
1- Your base has less ppl to defend it(you should be at least a group of 3 armed ppl for bartering)
2- Shit can get tense and violence can erupt
3- Even if violence doesn't happen immediately, a bitter taste in someones mouth can get someone to plan on fucking your group up (imagine they really need something you have but for some reason you disagree with the deal (maybe they don't have enough of what you think they want if worth for you) and they get resentful and still need the thing and now know you have it)
4- could get ambushed by 3rd party

Lesson, be as prepared as you can in order to avoid barter if you can.

Probably the most important thing ive ever learned. Thank you.

I still read zerohedge but they have lost credibility in my eyes for (1) citing infowars as a source numerous times (2) citing fucking Sup Forums LARPers as a source multiple times (3) continuing to publish doomsday authors who are wrong every time but keep on going with their predictions as if they never made any in the past; and (4) shifting from being highly critical and skeptical of Trump to basically being a completely pro-Trump source.

You can watch gore from a warm house while you're well fed from behind a computer screen. But it's a lot different when you're right there.

He's mainly talking about coping/compartmentalization mechanisms. Over the long term you have to cope with horrible shit and in the moment you have to completely disregard the horrible shit and get the job done. People lose their minds in good times. You have to prepare a mental fortress as well.

my bugout bag includes a large quantity of magic mushrooms, enough doses of LSD to make even the smartest man go insane, a bag of weed, and a cyanide pill

Plus don't forget for that everything you barter the person you're trading with is going to be constantly imagining what you have and you're not showing him. Greed and jealousy can become powerful things.

I don't, but I do negative visualization exercices (you know, I imagine being in really fucked up situations and feeling freaked out and then imagine going from freaked out to calm and collected as fast as possible and thinking how am I going to get out of this fucking mess, and I make it as detailed as possible. I also visualize going in a normal way and then something really bad happening and not even freaking out just execute a plan when the threat is identified).

Also, readying interviews and seeing docs on civil wars and natural catastrophes helps. For example, one thing that happens in lots of civil wars is the simp beta fag's wives leaving them for gang leaders who can protect them. What kind of psychological impact would that have on you if you unexpectedly heard some poor guy crying about it during SHTF? Would you feel sorrow? Would you feel disgust? Why not face that fucked up shit is going to happen and keep as zen as you can so you can use your cognitive and emotional energy towards finding solutions to the problems? That's the way I see psychological preparation for SHTF basically.

But yeah, looking at some of the cartel videos that once in a while pop up in the /pol breads doesn't hurt either I guess.

yeah that's kinda how this works pal

even a broken clock is right twice a day, and most people are fucking stupid and forget things within a week

>then get a cheapass .22lr for squirrels and shit
It takes like 12 squirrels to make a burger. You want a bow/crossbow. Practice every day and take down everything from small to large game, and if need be, other humans. Silently.

join
/EGVHv7