/ELB/ ALL ROADS LEAD TO HELL

PREV: No longer shall the meek stay silent.
Long has been the rising of our new Dawn.

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

Her and her husband are working on the biggest lawsuit in politics right now.
THIS LAWSUIT ALSO HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BLOW THE MUHRUSSIA NARRATIVE RIGHT THE FUCK UP.
The best part, is that the lawsuit is currently in Discovery.

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

>got unexpectedly redpilled about the wave of 'suicides' around her case
>Filed for protection: DENIED archive.fo/cNG4C
>pre-bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...
Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Twitter Meltdowns - NEW - We got her.
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh

Possible dark corners of Hell itself:
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv
The begining of the End:
pastebin.com/d7uVT9Jw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
mayoclinic.org/about-mayo-clinic/governance/trustees
archive.is/TI4tL
icwatch.wikileaks.org/search?utf8=✓&name_sindex_icwatch_indeed=Brian Podesta
archive.fo/XenBE
bitchute.com/video/zb1zJHweIto/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1439876
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Insight
>she's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

This. It's all about this. Basically what you have here is a very competent lawyer who knows how to do research. People around her are directly involved in suspicious murders. For herself (and for others around her who are also interested in knowing the truth) she starts digging into the connections. As she is conducting her research she starts to uncover more and more very disturbing information and she ultimately becomes aware that she is a target. Instead of just going on Infowars and saying I know for a fact that they are coming after me she decides to write down everything that she's discovered - ALL FACTS - and read it verbatim so that others can know the facts and start digging into it. When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking she opens her eyes wide to indicate, "Jackpot! Now you got the message.". That is the one thing that she did not feel comfortable describing but she absolutely did find it in her research. The whole thing revolves around organ trafficking. She just doesn't want to come right out and say it's, so she's simply using her eyes to express the concept. For those of you who haven't watched the interview she had from June I would strongly suggest you go and watch that one. You'll see her use similar body language techniques with her eyes during certain parts of that interview as well. You can tell that she would rather not verbally declare certain points but prefers expressing it with her eyes. Having said that, I do believe that she knows for a fact that she is a target and that's why she chose to go and do the Infowars piece. The tears were real and they were an indication that she believes in her mind that she's going to lose the battle.

Templates Autistic_Search Bells

his name was SETH RICH

We will not allow the Becks to become the new Seth Rich. Bump for fucking justice.

East Coast

This is very bizarre if you ask me.

No one asked you faggot. Fuck off with your slide. This thread is about the Becks and the #DNCFraud case.

Lets not lose focus, ignore obvious shills as they have been absolutely unrelenting lately; don't get caught up in nonsense.

Any ideas on how user's can help out, drop them here.
If you have information, do not forget to disguise yourself as much as possible and do not forsake your online identity in any way, leave no back doors.

A fallback place where we can all converse if necessary needs to be established in case this site becomes 100% compromised. Other people seem to be coming forth with information, and we need other user's to compile this into unfiltered data to catch up others late to the race. These people are freaking the fuck out, we are getting close to solving atleast one piece of this puzzle.

Remember that this is no fucking joke, people are dying around us because of how serious this is. Stay safe, stay smart; anything you may find useful dump it here or somewhere safe. God be with you all.

when my book comes out in a few months buy it and try to get everyone you know to read it. We economic support to become a political force. If anons support me I will make the fucking fire rise

>Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
>Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
>Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
MayoClinic a part of UnitedHealth Group and Optum Health. check the symbols senpai

>buy it

You're going to need to drop the name of the book then senpai, lots of books out there to chose from

I'm not letting this die, have another bump

i sent you a message...if you're the same user
4 5 2 7 9 3 6 8
I digress. What are the leads right now? I'll look into something if it's just a sifting of info. Sorry I'm not as informed as some!

too many shills, I will let evone know when it hits the shelves. I have given away a number of free copies here but I am very hesitant to give out any more I have had a number of shills try to get copies you can read about one of them in the last thread

ya know what? you're right. Im a shill. Actually, completely ignore that I posted.

No wonder the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ leave us trapped in this quarantine.

We aren't ready, are we?

sent user

thanks senpai! I'll buy the hard copy ~~~ maybe start a charity with it?

oh boy

not a charity, a new political party and uprising

>youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
Pretty good rundown. The part that makes me skeptical is when they link the CF to the Mayo Clinic, which is important because it's the basis for the rest of the video. Do we have any record of what their alias are? I know what Bush Sr.'s is and it's not what's claimed in the statement given by ELB.

>brainlet posting
I didn't call you a shill I said you posted a slide. Read the OP/thread and try harder next time.

>I'll look into something if it's just a sifting of info. Sorry I'm not as informed as some!

Just read the book user, we aren't going to fight the symptoms we are gonna cut the tumor out at the root

their events calendar looks like it has some opportunities for shenanigans

maybe if you looked into what id posted you'd realize its directly correlated.

totally

>Teens kill
>they listen to said musicians so they must be connected
>Satanic cult practices
Explain again how this is connected to DWS and the civil lawsuit against the DNC?

>Black guy shows up on beach beaten to death
>Investigators and lawyers get threatening calls
Must be Satanic cult practices from a case involving 90s musicians guys! :DDDDDD

was that a throwaway account?

nigger you are way too stupid to be on this thread and need to catch up somewhere else. This is a big boy thread, your looking for the pleb thread

is it strange that I can't find any links or affiliation between the main United Health Care site and the children site? I mean it says it's a branch of the main, but I'm not seeing anything about it on the main site.

no

>book shilling nigger posts about big boys
Did you think before you typed that? Maybe you'll get more buys from plebbit

guys stop fighting. this is what (((they))) want

STOP FIGHTING. BUMP!

>Do we have any record of what their alias are?
Bumping this for truth

kek

>book exposes everything written to red pill people not make money
>all money goes to the cause
>won't even say the title yet
>shilling

holy fucking shit you are nigger tier stupid, seriously gas yourself you are not needed here run along

Look at AARP as they are tied to United Health

you know when Sean Hannity was pushing the Seth Rich story AARP pulled their sponsorship a lot of people got really pissed not sure if related

Thanks for the bump. Will be looking out for your new book.

tx user will be a few months before it is on the shelves will announce it here many devoted to our cause know it is coming. If you want to email me with a unique code and post it here will send you a copy of the manuscipt

AARP is a corporate sponsor of united healthcare children's foundation....

They have a shitload of corporate sponsors

Yo let me at that research
Number code 8 0 0 8 1 3 5

I'm seeing that along with the Illuminati suspects. Any "children's charity" is bound to have many. Just saw the connect between that and the other poster...

sent user

Bumping this again. When the fuck has ANYONE used their last name as an alias? And this is the big connection to organ harvesting?

>youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
@3:50 is this big connection to the Mayo Clinic

Samefag don't care. This is disinformation.

Here's the list on the board of trustees for your big connection to the CF and organ harvesting.
mayoclinic.org/about-mayo-clinic/governance/trustees
archive.is/TI4tL

Absolutely NO mention of any of the names or alias given by ELB. Post proofs or fuck off.

interesting vidya she doesn't know the full scope of what is happening however. I will soon enlighten her, I will enlighten everyone

>anything by iHttcR38
Stay on target kids.

if you knew anything about the west memphis three then you'd know that they dindu nuffin
>muh spooky teenage satanists
everybody knows Terry Hobbs killed those boys you retarded faggot, fuck your slide.

Pulled the great info from the laste thread:

icwatch.wikileaks.org/search?utf8=✓&name_sindex_icwatch_indeed=Brian Podesta

archive.fo/XenBE

bitchute.com/video/zb1zJHweIto/

Hella'lot of resources here folks.

also
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1439876

Bump

bump

s-saved

bumpd

Bump