How do you feel about political protesting as done the traditional picket sign way...

How do you feel about political protesting as done the traditional picket sign way, or congregating towards supporting some sort of agenda.

I personally think its a complete waste and always turns bad (even true peaceful protests can get violent when people oppose each other). I believe in freedom of speech of course and I don't care who does it, but has protesting done any good whatsoever in changing policy in US history? Complete waste of time.,

It's good for getting attention and boosting morale, which are two things not to be underestimated by autistic basement dwellers afraid to go outside, but short of hunger strikes there's probably not that much value in changing law.

Only a sexless virgin doesnt like protesting against government

Also, the "you will not replace us" slogan has been somewhat popularized by Spencer and friends' protest of the confederate statue being removed.

This is considered protesting

The catalyst for change isn't protest, it's the mind of the demos, the zeitgeist if you will but it's best to reject any mystical elements (at least this time).

Protest is propaganda by action, which necessarily means either doing it half assessment and being ineffective, or taking real action which as a functional anarchist, and so as someone with some pacifist tendencies, this isn't ideal and this is a form of aggression for the sake of personal gain.

As you can see, protest doesn't work well for libertarians or real anarchists, antifa are fine with it because they're only anarchist in name and after dissecting their ideology you are they're simply authoritarian leftists, who theorized exactly that they would protest like this for the revolution.

So what has protesting actually achieved for antifa? They're now considered a terrorist organisation and their members are being arrested, to the Hamburg PD you will have to rehire a good 25% of your positions. This literally looks like Marxist infiltration all over again, people are now very scared and this helps us more than them.

What has shitposting gotten us? We made the ADL and mainstream media look very stupid.

Protesting should be banned

>Hates police
>Want to make sure only cops have guns

>Hate military
>wants to start shit with the Russians

I think there is a time and place for protests. But not all protests should be treated equally.

It's a good method to bait and imprison your political enemies. You can protest whatever you want so long as you take out the proper permits. Make it something liberals despise and they're bound to illegally counter protest, and probably start violence. Record the event, hand footage to the authorities and upload online so they can't ignore it, then watch as people get charged with rioting, assault, etc.

No... Not in lolbertopia at least.

I could say violent protest should be banned, but it "is" and antifa just infiltrate the police so they can get away with it. Antifa should definitely be banned and again, it is but they've infiltrated the media and every big business/government organisation with over 1000 employees. They're everywhere and people are either scared of them or lolimmaparttimerevolutionary!

Look, it's no longer larping when you've infiltrated the law enforcement agencies so your other friends can break shit. That's called organised crime and true corruption.

If people know this, I'm fine. Every action of theirs has been propaganda and its been propaganda favourable to me and my libertarian/anti-identarian movement. Even identarian movements that are anti-identarian are bad, which is what I want the people to believe. Names are created only to imprison you with words.

The G20 came to my city in 2009. This was during the peak of the whole "Occupy Wall Street" fad, and was the first time I saw the mobs of kids in black clothes that we now call Antifa. I remember laughing at the futility of it all. I imagine the G20 delegates, representatives of the wealthiest most powerful institutions on the planet, standing around drinking tea and looking out the window at this mob of protesters and suddenly realizing that capitalism is bad thanks to the insight provided by teenagers and unemployed people with snarky signs.

Protesting is retarded. Run for city council or state congress, or find someone who wants to run who you support and volunteer your time. Not a single policy has ever been changed because of street protests.

>t. shariablue

Fuck off hillbilly

>t. CTR

Bump

First we peacfully protest after that we start killing officials.

The face of dem party