Girl crashes car while livestreaming then records her sister's death

California Girls, they're unforgettable

liveleak.com/view?i=719_1500828088

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8uBZfTEdSo
bestgore.com/road-accidents/california-sister-livestream-crash-instagram-one-death-skull-split-open/
youtube.com/watch?v=zm6dNKJ2U5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qZqlVitXobE
youtube.com/watch?v=sjflqHs9Anw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too.
Far.
Gone.

These people have been brainwashed from the moment they were born. They have been surrounded by mass hysteria, ignorance, and contempt.
Save your friends before they cross the point of no return.

>She doesn't even say sorry.
>She doesn't stop recording to hold her sisters hand and comfort her.
>She rolls her around possibly causing more pain and stress.

These people are not even human anymore.

everybody there deserved what happens to them

The world is fucked

8 years of Obama created this...
I just hope there's time to undo some of the damage

>rolling her sister over at the end

GOD NIGGER FUCKING SHIT CUNT PISS FUCK SPIC VOMIT SUCKING DAMN FUCKIT SHIT

DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH SPINAL TRAUMA THIS CAN CREATE?!

IF SHE HAD ANY KIND OF FRACTURE OR BREAK IN HER SPINE, WHICH IS THE MOST COMMON KIND OF BONE TRAUMA IN A VEHICULAR ACCIDENT, SHE WENT FROM 8 MONTHS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY TO FUCKING DEAD OR PARALYZED FOR LIFE HOLY SHIT FUCK I AM MAD.

I AM AN EMT AND STABILIZING THE NECK AND SPINE IS ONE OF THE MOST CRITICAL PROCEDURES. A BLEED CAN BE PLUG AND SUTURED IN MINUTES. SPINAL DAMAGE IS LONG LASTING TO PERMANENT TO FATAL IN A TINY JIGGLE OF THE TORSO.

THIS FUCKING RETARDED CUNT JUST MURDERED HIS SISTER PISS SHIT!

I think the brain hanging out of her skull was a bigger problem by that point.

Hahaahaa.

This is level 5 Autism

This. This user gets it. She would have made it if cooler heads prevailed.

Was she high on something?

Letting women drive was a mistake

That girl looks like her head got split open with a machete. The feed is weird too. Sometimes you can see the dead girl in the back seat, but there were supposed to be three people in the car at the time and the sister was supposed to be in the passenger seat according to the local news station there. Weird.

REMOVE BURGER NOW

dude, did you see her head? She was Kennedy'd. She was already gone.

Her ebonics speak was disgusting, and the fact that she actually recorded this is even more disgusting.

I'm surprised they weren't hysterical about seeing half their sister's head gone though...

maybe this shit was some kind of coping mechanism. People react in strange ways to traumatic events.

maybe she's a female autist? this seems like very autistic behavior

This. Most reeing is unjustified, yours wholly is justified.

Just want to state that "Mexican" isn't a race and we all have varrying degrees of Spanish genes.

NOT ALL OF US ARE SICK AND TWISTED LIKE THIS CUNT.

Wonderful world we live in!

Teens mock and don't help a man drowning - Cocoa, Florida, United States

youtube.com/watch?v=x8uBZfTEdSo

more like spic

no, just a spic

Yeah I agree. She's clearly some sort of hood rat too. Could be shock, could be drugs.. probably both.

Dude, people in ur country are shitting on the streets.

>no sign of any emotion whatsoever
This whores have no fucking souls

Do we know what the dead sis looked like before the accident?

I'm gonna play Devil's advocate and say she was in shock.

Unironically, the bogs are celibate. At least one of them is. They actually credit abstinence for their success.

Don't utter their name in this filthy thread. Have some respect

Urgh, she kissed it.

Exactly why I made this cheap thing in paint, to reply to this whole "shock" thing. She was taking a selfie, that's narcissism, not shock.

#YOLO

Why can't it be both?

Oh my.

emt my ass, she obviously has ILL. Flopping around the corpse aint doing shit.

That's honestly preferable to this

>not being bogpilled
igor has 6 kids from multiple women only grichka is celibate

True. Fucking Mexicans are honestly horrible

Definitely justified in that sentiment.

The other user mentioned people cope in strange ways. When my brother died i didnt cry about it and just hugged everyone else who was.

But even with that, if he was laying nearly dead next to me i wouldnt care about my phone. She made a snuff film of her own sisters death. I cant watch this shit. Cant empathize with a snake in the village.

pic related

Good. one less spic to deport.

bestgore.com/road-accidents/california-sister-livestream-crash-instagram-one-death-skull-split-open/

"I love my sister to death"
LMAO

>things that make me never want to drive ever again

Btw we have this kind of dumb girls too.
youtube.com/watch?v=zm6dNKJ2U5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qZqlVitXobE

Very similar to how she appears in the video, but without the gigantic split down the center of her skull.

It's just the Aztec genetics in actiom.
The Eternal Aztec now self-recorded by smartphone cameras and shared on social media.

S

Tacos are american, fight me user.

>bestgore.com/road-accidents/california-sister-livestream-crash-instagram-one-death-skull-split-open/
>There’s a longer video of her driving without her hands on the wheel. Then after the crash she continues to mess around with her sisters face and shaking her continuing to not give a fuck.

DRUGS: not even once.

Pic from their go fund me

"snake in the village."

You described it perfectly. This soulless girl is an impostor, it's just scary.

This happens with entitled welfare state babies, keep in mind boy scouts. Inb4 someone starts dropping gen z. I have faith in Darwinn sorting this shit out.

but she was a QT... look her up. Not the snapchat addict, but the one who died.

So
Is she white?
She looks mexican as fuck to me.

>a go fund me
I'll send them some ICE instead

>This is the last thing I wanted to happen to us, but it just did.

Anyone else think she kinda sounded like DJ Khaled when she said that? I imagine he'd handle this situation in the same manner as her.

>the sunglasses won't even fit properly over his face

fucking kek

Think you went one quarter retard there lad.
Try to collect your thoughts and actually make a sensical statement.

Got one from Heavy too. The other girl in the car was supposedly dead girl's "girlfriend". Didn't hear much from her in the crash video.

I think i believe you. People are losing their humanity. Those who forget how to tend the earth are forgotten.

I wish they all could be Californian girls

They have a go fund me?
WTF?

>did drugs
>Wrecked car
>rolled sister with split open skull around in the dirt
NOW PAY.

I think she needs a go deport me page.

she was on a shitload of xanax apparently

Yo EMT, her brain is no longer in her skull, moving her isn't gonna change anything. She definitely died on impact

Someone tell me how one girl dies but the other two get away without a scratch

It's like that scene from the trailer for that Ben Stiller movie that Justin Bieber, where Bieber is killed, and while he's dying, his final act is to send a selfie...

are we in a comedy world now?

We are entering the age of chink The Just
D.C. Comics did a good issue about an American society that turns into this
The World basically ends by everyone getting murdered by robots because someone didn't get invited to a party

the girl who died didnt wear the seat belt and got thrown out of the car

she wasn't wearing a seatbelt it says and flew out of the car when it rolled over

>wear your seatbelt
>get a little whiplash
or
>don't wear your seatbelt
>die

You all seem to think this is an isolated event. But the level of social apathy in the U.S has been prevalent since 1984. This is just one incident if this shocks you its because you've finally realized it. Now you're trigger level is Aut 9.5.
The whole country (arguably the planet) is too far gone. Those who realize this are focusing most energy and resources to Al, because technology will save us.
We destroyed our humanity, then created a sentient synthetic apparatus to assimilate those willing into the emerging Apex species.

Naw. Fagposting on my phone. If you dont like it scroll on down compadre.

She's high on social media.

It's like Heroin to women.

fuckin Christ I keked

One of the news outlets said the cops won't confirm that the video was the death. Which is why I thought the wound, which looks like a machete or an ax went through her head, was weird. If she went through the back window, I guess it could happen. But something else might have happened and they staged the crash. But I was on the 222 thread, so I'm touched in the head.

Is she driving a right hand car or am I just seeing things?

Imagine watching this live though. Was anyone?

Great

That cover looks like jolly rancher vomit.

I finally watched this because it keeps getting posted on here and holy fuck. Is this woman on drugs? There's just no emotion in her voice, as if she got the wrong order at mcdonalds or something.

AI is a huge threat to humanity. If you put your blind faith in any government or technology, or anyone else you have already given up.
youtube.com/watch?v=sjflqHs9Anw

You are wrong. Humanity is still very much alive, it's simply under siege.
Those who have lost or sold their humanity are past the point of return.

>I AM AN EMT

definitely not a doctor otherwise you'd notice the fucking brain falling out of her skull

all of my this

We'll outlive fucking cockroaches. Have a little faith will ya?

that's some shit straight out of the black mirror

bump

>sister's head is cracked open wide
>NIGGA I DUN GIVE A FUK YO
Stupid soulless bitch

This was an informative post and I hope I never have to use this advice.

You guys are underpaid for what you do.

totally barred out..

I saw that too. Weird

my thoughts exactly

TIL Saudi Arabia did nothing wrong from banning women from driving.

The car probably rolled over her and chunked her head. Ive seen and heard of much worse with similarly minimal damage.

some people's selfie-cam on their phones horizontally flips the image

>You described it perfectly. This soulless girl is an impostor, it's just scary.

At least now she doesn't get a chance to become a politician.

Im a fag that doesnt want to watch it, does she actually fucking say that?

I don't know why those streaming apps are reversed sometimes. The Joy Lane Easter Day Massacre streams were also sometimes reversed.

>You'd be surprise what you can live through

I have seen a lot of things in my oldfag life, but for some reason I can't bring myself to watch this. Can someone just give me the quick rundown?

>tfw little siblings I love very much

that was way more upsetting than i thought it would be, and i was about to go to bed.

So the people can see a preview of themselves like in a mirror when it's broadcasting.

although I think she was high on social media heroin, i don't think that's she meant.