Many people on social media are complaining how it is unequal and that gay's blood is no different from other people...

Many people on social media are complaining how it is unequal and that gay's blood is no different from other people. But as we all good know that HIV are spreading in homosexual men communities much faster than in heterosexual.

>get injured, lose blood
>get your blood transfused with not tested gay blood that has HIV.
>get healed, have sex with your regular partner, pass HIV without knowing
>partner cheats on you also pass HIV without knowing.

Here you go, you just started chain of fucking spreading HIV and infected innocent people without knowing. All happened because some liberal SJWs felt that is not equal to use gay blood before 3 months they have sex, so doctors couldn't detect HIV.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/23/gay-men-blood-donation-three-months-after-sex?CMP=fb_gu

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W9Mh4
thedailybeast.com/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
i-base.info/qa/factsheets/hiv-transmission-and-testing
archive.is/bYs6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive the shills
archive.is/W9Mh4

>see man beaten bloody in the street
>not breathing
>perform CPR
>save his life
>he was gay
>got aids

they are doing it on purpose too
just imagine how much the medical industry is going to make from this when everyone needs treatments for hiv symptoms.

the ghey is a STD. that means if you get blood from some one with the ghey then your the ghey

britbongs better shoot the faggots that approved this if something goes wrong.

more people to do that thing i don't want to do, oh shit

It's insane but they can lie anyways.
Gay men will always have the highest rate
of STDs.

Actual question: can you get HIV from CPR? I always thought transmission via saliva was very rare, if not impossible.

That's why i don't donate and don't receive blood. I'm pure and always stay pure. I'd rather die than take anything from another being in my body.

if it's winter and the fag get chapped lips

Reminder that 50% of gay black boys have or will get HIV.

>thedailybeast.com/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv

>Gays can give blood 3 months after they last had sex
So, nothing's going to change?

Thanks cross flag archiver

let's hope I never need a transfusion

can I deposit my own blood into my own bank or is it all a stupid commie gibs system?

It's stupid unlikely, but technically possible. That's why you're not supposed to do mouth to mouth without a barrier devices. First responders are being trained to do compression only CPR until a barrier mask arrives or a paramedic can do an advanced airway.

TL;DR that "kiss of life" shit doesn't happen.

yes if you cpr them in the butthole

They test it you retard

You don't even have to do mouth to mouth. It's possible to do CPR without it.

Checked. How do they even verify if it's been three months? Honor system? I guess in Bongland there's enough CCTV coverage that they can track everybody for the previous 3 months.

Reading comprehension.

I said "compression only CPR". What do you think that means?

>Not going to blood swapping parties

Holy shit what a cuck

>hasn't had an ass full of cock in three months

Said no faggot ever. This basically bans them from giving blood because no faggot can go even more than 5 minutes or have any coherent thought without instantly going back to faggot cocklust.

And frankly everyone isn't all the same. HIV/AIDS is a faggot/nigger disease and this is a well know fact.

I just scanned it and missed compression only.

More like, gays who have a fetish for "The Gift" get into the testing facilities and purposefully spread HIV while jacking off to the thought of heteros getting AIDS

If someone isn't breathing and their heart is stopped, chest compression only is just going to start their heat, not lungs.

What I wanted to say liberal SWJs doesn't agree with 3 month term, they want blood to be given whenever gay person wants and that means if the HIV is not so good developed (3 month term) you might not detect it in blood, so the blood might be with HIV and the person who will be transfused with that blood will also have a chance of getting HIV.

They killed grandfather this way. Gave him a transfusion that was infected with hepatitis.

I mean I could always lie on the form. They aren't gonna inspect my anus.

I haven't used us healthcare in the last decade nor will I ever agains unless it goes private. I may actually end up in prison becuase of this, and lose my asshole's virginity if not my life.

oh yeah im realy sure the black doctors will do thorough testing on the faggy aids blood mmhmmm

What homo can go 90 days without sex? They fuck like 3 times a day with different partners.

>be faggot
>got gangbanged at the pride parade last week
>see blood bus parked outside of work
>everyone is going to donate blood
>want to be trendy
>go to give blood
>before you can donate they ask you a series of questions
>"sir, when was the last time you had sex?"
>lie and tell them 3 months ago
>proceed to donate blood

wow that was hard

FYI there are tons of fags out there that will do anything they can to sneak their HIV blood through to "spread the gift."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

>Bugchasing is the practice of pursuing sexual activity with HIV-positive individuals in order to contract HIV. Individuals engaged in this activity are referred to as bugchasers. It is a form of self-harm. Bugchasers seek sexual partners who are HIV-positive for the purpose of having unprotected sex and becoming HIV-positive; giftgivers are HIV-positive individuals who comply with the bugchaser's efforts to become infected with HIV.

They should just do what they used to, take it from gays and destroy it pretending it will be used. They'll do the same for those who swear they aren't getting over a flu too.

At least, i'm not getting filth in my body and not dying of aids, senpai.

Wow! Then we can open up new (((markets))) for (((medical care)))!

Don't have AIDS yet? What are you goy some kinda bigot??

I swear to god if I get in an accident and have to get blood transfusions n shit and I get aids I will an hero all of the fucking gay bars in the world

Anyone remember Tuskegee? That wasn't "just" blacks you know. Like GMO food, we are test subjects

Yeah, the current system is much better.

>be faggot
>got gangbanged at the pride parade last week
>see blood bus parked outside of work
>everyone is going to donate blood
>want to be trendy
>go to give blood
>before you can donate they ask you a series of questions
>"sir, have you ever had gay sex?"
>lie and tell them no
>proceed to donate blood

wow that was hard

That is not very common though. Also that's mostly people at drug sex orgies, not blood banks.

Not totally true, but even so, heart is more important anyway. You do get a little bit of air movement from chest compression which, considering they're hypoperfusing anyway, is better than nothing. Regardless, the decision to switch to compression only CPR for first responders was because the safety of the rescuer comes first. You cannot expect your employees to be willing to contract aids/meningitis/C-Dif simply to save a strangers life.

No, blood-to-blood isn't even that likely due to low HIV counts in the bloodstream on a healthy human.
Semen-on-blood or nothing.

which is why fags should never be allowed to give blood. I'd say niggers too, because they're liars and riddled with STDs like you, but they would never donate anything.

Even if CPR is performed flawlessly and you have access to a defibrillator the chances of them surviving are only 36% so nobody is going to blame you if they die.

Why can't these dead people just not torment the living?

Look up SV40 monkey virus. Go to damn interesting .com and look up leaded gasoline

(((they))) want everyone to live but with aids so that the poor die out

The conspiracy to have everyone on HIV medication in the West is real

Pozzed Faglanta. I got called a "het" there in a hostile way back in the 90s. I hope every faggot and nigger there dies of aids.

>get $20 for meth and a donut

They're going out of their way to make HIV out to be a "common, treatable virus" and not the incurable disease it is.

Exactly.

This is a thing and it's disgusting. Traitors to the human species.
Also, it's easy as fuck to just lie when donating blood. I've been donating while underweight for years. if they won't even weigh you, I can't imagine they're THAT strict.

you could still weed out a good 50% of them because they talk and act like huge faggots. those are probably some of the most disease ridden of the bunch.

Then we would see more cases of HIV transmission via blood products but we do not. Only 2 in the past few decades I think in the U.S.

Testing is good and has improved since the 1980s/

i dont understand how people can be gay when shit like this is available. I mean, lesbian I can understand. But wtf.

>yeah i just prefer sweaty dicks in my ass
Fuckin fags.

why? what is it?

never heard this one before, care to elaborate?

Oh I understand the precaution, but they could carry a pocket guard as part of their uniform. Heart is obviously the more critical to immediate survival, but I'm just not seeing compression only being enough air flow to restart breathing.

beta masses may have finally found a way to exact their HARSH vengeance over Chad and Tyrone.

Just test the blood for hiv and give it to people with hiv if it's positive

I give blood on occasion but they deferred me from donating for a year because I had sex in a country that is considered risky.

>I looked it up and the HIV incidence for that country was half that of nogs in the USA

>tfw I could donate if I was the biggest oil driller the USA had ever seen

why don't we test every citizens for HIV
then brand it on their forehead?
i'm sure we can eliminate HIV within the next 50 years with this method.
maybe sooner.

How does one contract HIV from conducting CPR? That sounds like bullshit to me.

>hey there's only a minimal chance you'll get a life altering disease that will kill you, just let us donate blood!

(((Testing)))

They'll slide the Overton window until testing is seen as discriminatory and HIV is "just like a cold haha man you must be OLD hahaha muh GRIDS"

Watch.

Because it would be politically incorrect and they'd cry discrimination.

It's entirely possible if you have a lesion in your own mouth.

Not good for pharma profits.
I say we do the same with Herpes and basicallly every STD.

You get an STD that isn't curable? You get a new little marking somewhere everyone can see if you take your clothes off.

Don't you cunts take a sample first before the donation?
Here when you donate they take a small sample to be sent off for testing and then they fill the blood bag. If the sample comes back positive the blood bag is destroyed.

>Give everybody aids
"help im dying i need aids medication"
>here you go goy, $750 a pop
"But i dont have enough money"
>Guess you should just borrow some money from the (((bank)))

Hetero rate has caught up. You have your own other shit about which to worry. And the following. Which doesn't work on women. TRUVADAAAAAAAAAAAA. Do any heterosexuals wear condoms? No

If HIV was immedietly detectable it would be a non-issue. Unfortunately, you can test negative for HIV as it hasn't had enough time to create enough markers to test for.

>A 4th generation HIV test (antigen/antibody) will detect 95% of infections at 28 days after exposure.
i-base.info/qa/factsheets/hiv-transmission-and-testing
archive.is/bYs6Q

Faggots putting their risks on the general population is fucking retarded.

I would say it depends why they're not breathing/no pulse, but sure.

you do realize they test all blood they receive right?

Nobody even wants their tainted blood. Why the fuck do these sickos keep forcing their disgusting shit down our throat

fucking fags this is dangerous as shit

>Which doesn't work on women. TRUVADAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Holy shit, Women BTFO again!

Gays are fucking psychos. they want to spread HIV to as many straight white people as they can because they think it will make scientist create a cure/vaccine quicker.

>3 months
So no problems then. We should give all "at risk" (lies); also none of these terms are real. Like your choice of flag. Im gay and i hate fags. Truvada. But we dont. Anyways. Truvada prevents HIV at like a 100% success rate. Only for males. Women still pass it to charlie sheen. Winning!

>If HIV was immedietly detectable it would be a non-issue. Unfortunately, you can test negative for HIV as it hasn't had enough time to create enough markers to test for.

Stay as healthy as you can and spend your dough on guns and ammo instead.

This 100%
We need to find a way to fight back

>has caught up
You mean gays helped spread it and now it's in the general population.

Japan knows what's up.

Give it time. They throw enough pozzed blood at them, it'll get past any given test, especially if it's brand new poz.

Doesn't that map align with minorities in general....

Niggers really do have a high risk of HIV...

You mean Eve laid Lucifer and created all deaths and sins. You got throat cancer zika and super gonorrhea. All failures. I have an HIV prevention drug. Etc etc etc fuck off. Lay a vag and live a little. I wont. And do live. Peace

Ok so has it ever happened?

Yes they do this and depending on the organization, you have an account with history built up. 100% accuracy is never possible though. They test for this like iron on site.

>You mean gays helped spread it and now it's in the general population.
This.

Yes, yes it does.
>Nevada
Ah, my home state. Good going, guys.

Yeah, most of you faggots have been honest about when you last had sex and therefore we only had two cases of you giving us AIDS. Lucky us. Sorry, but letting the safety of blood transfusions be beholden to the level of honesty of the rainbow coalition is not a risk that can be justified.

People don't die from AIDS anymore, they just take medication for life. Big pharma charges everyone to treat the AIDS they were infected with.

Why do gays want to give blood so badly that they can't wait extra time?
It's fucking suspicious.

Only way I'm taking a blood transfusion voluntarily is if I get an otherwise life-ending injury during the war the left or Jews or whoever is trying to start. And then straight back to the battlefield

None of that happened nor in this thread. Disproven in here and out there. Green dick? Stay away. Green vagina? Maybe she just has a yeast infection. Lol!

Bakery's decision to refuse to make anti-gay cake upheld by commission in Ireland:

Speed and Dope isn't free, they sell their blood on top of turning tricks.

>We need to find a way to fight back
We could just start the homocaust.
Faggots do not deserve life.

>this faggot thinks hpv can't spread from sucking cock

I honestly don't know. The point is that passing HIV in saliva isn't a thing. You'd need blood-on-blood, which really would only happen if you had a mouth lesion to begin with while giving CPR.

>Sorry, but letting the safety of blood transfusions be beholden to the level of honesty of the rainbow coalition is not a risk that can be justified.
This.

So are you branding 70% of the population with oral herpes too? Are you branding kids?
>Heh... Got an STD? This'll teach ya...kidd...
Fag

Actually, people can development drug resistance. It's not common yet.

Youre a fag without balls who created israel. In fact we're all fags