thoughts?

lol

Letthemfight.jpg

Love it. Their pets are eating them.

Here in America we have a little thing called "freedom of speech"

So what's the problem?

WTF I LOVE ISLAM NOW!!!

This is why we need a Jewish state.

Globalists hate the God of Israel and want His Name blotted out at any cost. His Law gets in the way of their raping and murdering children because nothing else gets them hard.

They are the ones importing Muslims by the million no matter how often the Israelis remind them that Muslims are dangerous.

Even Muslims aren't all bad, I guess.

Remember. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. They both got to go.

/ourguy/

>Blue state

It will regulate itself

Totally agree. If I had the money I would buy them all one way tickets to Israel. Two birds with one stone as it were.
More practically, why has no one here sent them names and addresses of prominent California, (read Hollywood), Jews yet? This is our chance to make a real difference in the world.

As far as I'm concerned, they can fight each other to the death and then we can wipe out the winner. Sadly there are people on Sup Forums who will support le based muslimz all just because they are fighting the Jews. But who do you think they're going to fight next? These filthy savages are no friends of ours

wtf i love muslims now

based?

/Our Imam/

I hope these are the based muslism in trump hats I heard about

The Jews jewery has outjewed the Jews jewing ability in an jewstonishingly Jewish jewceptiom of jewnormous jewportions.

wtf i love muslims now

let's let them work this out amongst themselves...

>false flag

/OurImam/

Make America Hate Jews Again

/Thread
Them fighting to extinction would solve all societal problems.

Paul is such a faggot

even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Deport his ass, let him go fight the jews in his home country

Why the hell did we ever stop?

Is he, dare I say, /ourimam/?