John McAfee, questioner of MUH RUSSIA narrative, attacked in broad daylight! Was going to be on ALEX JONES TOMORROW...

John McAfee, questioner of MUH RUSSIA narrative, attacked in broad daylight! Was going to be on ALEX JONES TOMORROW, PLANNED TO DESTROY GOOGLE, ATTACKED AND HAS """HEART ATTACK"""

>youtube.com/watch?v=uKX4jKoIZus
OH FUCK IT'S ON ALEX JONES???

Care to find the guy in pic related? It would be fun and good practice. I am going to look for this indian lookin' son-of-a-bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9ywgxbGEZ8&index=6&list=PLbBZM9aUMsjEVZPCDMl-lXOx50rSBNFQC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Wtf

Bumping for interest.

Posting in historic thread.

bump

well this is interesting.....always a trail of bodies around the clintons and the demoshits in power, how interesting.......

really gets the cogs turning

put me in the screnshot desu

Judging by his shit brown south American look, I would assume this is related to Belize. In any event, I don't give a shit. McAffee has enough money to hire an investigator. I'm not in the habit of doing pro bono work for rich faggots.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S A CLINTON BODY GUARD

What does this have to do with the Clintons? You sound like the muh russia cultists.

checkd. ITS HAPPENING

Put me in the screencap

>just making shit up because eh why not

I know a lot of people dimissed her, But the one thing that i truly believed her on and she explained clearly was when the illuminati wife 4 parter lady said that international corps raise orphans and train them for ops like this. The kid fits the bill, The deep state is real.

Quick someone get John McAfee a hammock

Jesus fucking christ. It's not fucking tinfoil anymore. How many dissenters have been blatantly fucking murdered by the left? This is out of control. IS ANYONE GONNA TALK ABOUT THIS BESIDES US AND T_D!?!? FUCK

Autism

Bumpf

Says user with the 'flag' of the party of political computer hacking

>70 year old
>extensive coke habit
>alcoholic

Oh gee, no one saw that coming

what the shit?!

Autism

>Character assassination

Oh gee, no one saw that coming.

I really, really like that image. Mind if I save it?

McAfee probably raped his little sister or something.

Autism

>facts are character assassination
Autism

Autism

Pray for him

In a world of uncertainty, I seek the Proofs

>Was making drugs in Belize
>Had a guy murdered because he complained about your dogs

Ooh jeez who could want me dead?

Ok, whatever

Autism

Chronic cocaine use can also cause heart problems, Johnny

john mcafee had a fuckin crazy life, srsly go look that shit up

>It's Browns
DNC has no subtlety.

John McAfee is a fucking hero and a legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9ywgxbGEZ8&index=6&list=PLbBZM9aUMsjEVZPCDMl-lXOx50rSBNFQC

who do you think runs the DNC?

What the fuck are you even talking about? John McAffee has posses off quite a few dangerous people you have never heard of all over the world. Why are you rambling about the Clintons and the DNC, you fucking retard.

SHUT IT DOWN

McAfee is literally everything we all desire to be

did you even read the OP

Shilling this hard almost makes me think you're just retarded.

>eyebrows
don't match user but continue the hunt

Eye shape is wrong and nose isn't as wide. Person in pic 2 has less facial fat as well.

Sure did. "Questioner of the Russian narrative" Well hot damn, surely the south American shit skin assaulter was a Clinton operative and not one if the myriad cartels John has pissed off! Because out of all the people who openly hate the Clintons, they simply could not have JOHN MCAFFEE talking ill of them. lol

Fucking retards

>hurrrr shilling
Autism

This is the man reconstructed

we have the technology to rebuild

I really wish Infowhores employees would stop shilling their garbage here

We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.

Most shills don't stick around threads this long.

Keeek

I would kill for a wife like that.

LEGIT HAPPENING
>LEGIT HAPPENING
people have been identified with less

GO

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA

R/Asianmasculinity strikes again

What the fuck how did they attack him?

based female monkey.

but why would they target a humble anti virus salesman?

they're real life viruses.

Plebbit needs to leave

Ok, cool
No one cares about your shitty video Infowhores. Also, thanks for shitting up the board with Cernovich and Loomer. We really needed more jews. FUCKING WHORES

Not so tough without his guns, now is he?

>typical libshill
>spamming autist as an insult like it's 2014
back to >>>/reddit/

>g5RYyFi3
>19 posts by this id
Hmm really makes you think.

I was just compiling this retards
>autism
bullshit posts. 13 posts in thread. Makes up like 1/5th of the posts. For fuck sake

>autism

>my face when I have no face when he and I have the same alma mater

better reconstruction

What's it like being mental retarded?

Autism

go, find a loo someplace else

McAfee is a very interesting man. He's a 70yp oil driller and a media provocateur. He takes an armed bodyguard everywhere because South American hitmen are out to get him.

He was going to expose the Russian narrative as fake news and gets attacked. Wow I'm sleepy aren't you sleepy too?

Guess he can afford to hire an investigator to find the elusive Clinton hit man from South America then

daily reminder
high IQ autism is what makes this board

where specifically was he attacked? what city/town?

Why would you post that image? What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's already been exposed as such you ignorant fuck hole. Go to bed

Will be one for the ages!

Hey faggot,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Are you getting sleepy?

Nice normie flag

You okay there? And no shit turn your autistic rage down

I'm getting tired of Infokikes shilling their garbage here, for free.

You should be sleepy right now, it's a great time to go to sleep and forget this happened.

Where's the stolen FB pic ya larping faggot?

she's a ride or die bitch like randy quaids wife