"It's happening" lmao

When will you guys realize trump played us? Nobody's getting locked up.

When will you realize that your post is shit?

nobody here ever liked trump anyway

When are you going to realize trump was the best choice for office?

I realized this the day after he was elected when he said "the Clintons are amazing people"

Kinda obvious.

roll

I guess Poland's ok

Boratland please

Ok shemale land it is

roll

Nah, they fucked with him too hard with this Russian bullshit. They would have and could have walked, but they had to keep pushing his buttons.

Guess nothing changes

roll

roll

Anywhere Slavic please

roll

Do I finally get to be a white?

rolll

Trump did nothing wrong.

I do find it annoying that NOW Trump is complaining about Sessions not convicting.

Hey Black panther have one of my sleepy pill and go to sleep ok.

If even, I'm gay. If odd, you are

Pls not nigger country.

>they fucked with him too hard with this Russian bullshit.
then why is he keep fueling the fire via twitter
get back to work dondon and sell, sell, sell...
Shopify: "Made in America"
A hat that has been virtually around the world before you even put it on your head.
MAGA Hats made in China and Mexico, embroidered in California, sold through a Canadian Distributor.
Venture over to Shop.DonaldTrump.com, and there you'll find everything from the classic Make America Great Again hats to a MAGA hat golf club cover to a mug that reads, "I Love Waking Up and Remembering That Donald Trump Is President."
Open the site's source code, and you'll find that the store is powered by Shopify, an Ottawa-based e-commerce company founded by two Germans in 2004.

I don't care about anybody getting locked up. I long ago accepted and almost came to admire the fact that Hillary can literally get away with anything. It's honestly not worth his time to try to pursue that.
Here's why I'm disappointed with Trump. Trump said he was gonna audit the Fed and start pulling us out of foreign affairs. He is doing no such thing.
I was also hoping he would take a more sensible, effective approach to immigration. The wall isn't gonna do much more than waste our money and infringe on private property rights.
Don't get me wrong, until the government allows all land to be privatized, they need to secure the border. I'm fine with that, it's just the WAY he is doing it. Bringing our troops home to guard it, ending the massive welfare state that exists in many forms, ending birthright citizenship, ending the drug war, this would be far more efficient and cheaper.
Budget is still growing, federal government is still expanding. Getting us out of the TPP was REALLY good BUT THEN to enact the trade policies he did, without at the very least first radically shrinking the size of government, getting rid of virtually all their taxes and all their other insane regulation in industry, won't put us in a good situation either.
He's also dropped the ball enormously on healthcare.
Welfare state is still firmly in place.
Drug war is still firmly in place.
Overall he's pretty establishment and ineffective at stopping this deep state mess, honestly.
How's he really much better than the previous presidents?

Just curious

lebanon roll

Rand Paul was the best choice for office.
Darrell Castle was the second best.

roll

Obrigado

Rolling

rollin son

Op is right

Sage saggot sunt.

>no one ever liked trump anyway
LOVED him from day 1. Supported him every day. First time I ever felt like voting.

I would fucking take a bullet for that man. The world doesn't need any more losers like me but we could really use Trump

Are you fucking retarded?

No one gets anything done in their first 6 months even when you're Obama and have the media to support you 24/7.

So not only did you expect him to get REAL shit done that doesnt require a simple signature in 6 months, but you expected him to do it with all the powers of America against him.

You fucking faggot.

>he's actually pretty establishment
He's actually incredibly fucking not. If he was "establishment" he wouldnt have the entire establishment fighting him you fucking retard.

I can tell you are really young. Probably so young that you didn't even really know what was going on when Obama was first elected. Im guessing 19.

You young faggots need to realize that your skill is sucking dick and taking it up the ass. You don't know shit about politics.

When you grow up you will probably laugh at how much of a faggot you were during the reign of the 2nd best president ever.

roll

Roll

This

roll

Fug it

roll

roll

>So not only did you expect him to get REAL shit done that doesnt require a simple signature in 6 months
Actually, one signature could undo a lot of damage.
Executive orders are unconstitutional, right? The only Constitutionally just executive order would be one that undoes every previous executive order.
Whether you are a purist to the Constitution or not, whether Trump is or not, it's still a good way to argue and get what he promised us. How many people are really going to DIRECTLY challenge the Constitution?
This would largely solve the problem of our disastrous foreign policy, as that has been implemented mostly by a series of executive orders.
It would allow our very large military to do it's constitutionally designated role for once and provide for the common defense at the border.
Instead, he is actually signing executive orders to declare MORE military intervention, which isn't constitutional NOR what he promised his voters.
Undoing all executive orders would reduce the size and scope of the federal government in countless ways, including in the areas of drug laws, federal welfare and subsidy laws, privacy laws, and property rights. This would also have the effect of massively cutting federal spending. It would be ballsy, no doubt, and would relinquish a lot of executive power for sure, - but then, unchecked executive power plays a big part in creating the mess we now find ourselves in now.
Obviously, especially when he relinquishes this executive power (but even without that), Trump can't do certain things, like end birthright citizenship, repeal the 16th or 17 amendment to give the power back to the states and the people, fix the healthcare mess, or audit the fed, but he could strongly encourage congress to do these things. Maybe they wouldn't support him, but if he was truly anti-establishment and a man of the people, he would try anyway. (Cont)

egas

(cont)
Instead, he has been flirting with and encouraging Ryancare , a bill that is actually somehow worse than Obamacare when you break it down. He has not championed decentralized power and state rights in any real way. He has not given proper attention to the federal reserve. And he has not abstained from using abusive executive authority that congress has unlawfully/unconstitutionally ceded to the executive branch throughout the decades.
You can't expect a miracle worker, and I can appreciate a president who plays the long game. But the long game would be relinquishing executive power now, championing decentralized government on his Twitter and trying to fulfill his campaign promises. Some tangible results would come from these things, and the larger benefit would be igniting a passion in the American populace to demand change, who then maybe even starting engaging in localized resistance, on state and county levels. Even if the undoing of all executive orders was ignored and nothing tangible happened, changing the attitude of the masses cannot be overvalued.
Instead he wants to try to "fix everything" himself, right here and right now. That is not the way to get things done.
At this point, I won't be surprised if another massive bailout occurs under his watch.
I am 21, for the record, not 19.

Roll

And this was confirmed by my repeating digggitz.