I know how to defeat the ghettos

Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods.
These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).
You guys are tackling the ghetto problem all wrong.

You dont need to move into the neighborhood and barricade it with high end security systems and big guns.

You need to make seed bombs.

These areas lack infrastructure and maintenance.
If you look into the areas of Detroit that have been abandoned for a long time you will see nature reclaiming it.

All you need to do give mother nature a push.

A seed bomb is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds.
If you get plants that are known house breakers all you need to do is throw that shit in some yards.

You could literally destroy the ghettos using plants.

All you gotta do is toss some seed bombs into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.
Ive done this in arizona and a few other locations for fun.

Find out the biggest problem plant in your area and make seed balls full of it and throw those fuckers far and wide all over the ghetto.

Black people do not take care of their properties and all you have to do is weaponize botanical friends to destroy them.

We have white flight but we can make green flight occur in urban decay.

All you have to do is toss some of these in shitty areas and before to long nature will fuck it up

Other urls found in this thread:

invasivespeciesinfo.gov/plants/multiflorarose.shtml
thespruce.com/pictures-of-poisonous-plants-2132624
gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/tgen/trees-with-invasive-roots.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ingredients:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto

Fucking niggers.

Will do.

If only I had a ghetto

Good post my man. Going to save this for future reference

Good idea. For someone else to do, because fuck if I'm going to the ghetto.

if you have to drive through a shitty area for any reason you can just toss a couple from your window for fun

>getting outdone by fucking plants
How sad would that be? I almost believe it because niggers

Tell the niggers living in the ghetto that it'll grow them food. They'll go out and do these themselves because no one says no to free watermelon.

where to get kudzu seed though?

nah man its as simple as tossing them around for fun.

They look just like dirt clods and people pick up and throw those for fun all the time.

no ones going to assume shit

just johnny Vineandweed their yards

Where did you get this idea from? Actually very smart, I'm surprised this isn't a more common tactic

this sounds great and all but what do we do after the nogs homeland is destroyed and good hard working white folk decide to move in? Now there's a shit ton of invasive/destructive plant life everywhere making it impossible to rebuild(?)

bump

Ive been making seed bombs for urban decay for like ten years for fun.

mine was mostly wildflowers to make things look better but..

but

you can use them for more nefarious purposes.

I pretty much regrew a mesquite forest in arizona for fun

Or just get the U.S. Air Force to do it.

Its actually been proven that whites/asians go to areas that have been reclaimed by nature to create new communities.

we cant be blamed for gentrification because "MOTHA NATECHUH" did it

>shit ton of invasive/destructive plant life everywhere
2,4-D all the things

use local house breakers you dipshit

every region has its house breaking pest vines/weeds/ trees

use whats in your area

Welp Satan confirms. Pepe Invasive Plantseeds had been born

Enjoy your birth defects

Where would you get seeds for dangerous weeds/flowers?

Could you use parts of the plant if you found it?

What about salting the earth so nothing grows ever?

Wouldn't seed bombs only grow in one spot? Wouldn't you need several per property?

Don't urban areas have little land to pollute with plant life?

Please understand I want this to work, though the links need fixing first.

>telling people to drive through the ghetto throwing shit out their windows at people's houses and yards

Sounds like a good way to get shot by a nigger.

This is one of the weirdest threads I've seen here. The people are the problem and they'd still exist, so I really don't see the point in this.

black people dont pull weeds or yard work

its a long con famalam

dont salt the earth

your making it easier for the nogs

Any suggestions for good seeds? Preferably something with an invasive root system, and anything with brutal thorns.

certain varieties of blackberry are fucking savage growers.

Blacks drove out by Black-berries

oh the delicious irony

normal adjusted people maintain their blackberries and they are a great plant and give awesome fruit

however black people dont maintain anything
so it would savage everything

Novel ideas solve old problems friend

Ok, but then what? It's not like the niggers will die, the gubment will just move them out to the suburbs.

Do it during the early morning hours after sunrise, in early spring when it's still cold at night. Niggers are weak against cold temperatures and they sleep through the morning to regain energy after a night of substance abuse and criminal activity.

This is the most unique I have ever heard, and it would actually work

We weed them out user

they all concentrate into a nog capital

they go ww ape on eachother

It would be blackflight
we could clear out entire cities using this method

leaving nog capital cities like detroit

we can contain them with fucking blackberries user

its crazy as fuck but it would work

invasivespeciesinfo.gov/plants/multiflorarose.shtml

Most invasive weeds play the numbers game/bird carrier game/root game for reproduction. All you need is one viable seed user.

Great stuff user, I'll look into this more. I travel through the ghetto to get to work, this is very doable.

What about using a drone to drop them ?
That way you could get to backyards and closed off dangerous areas.
Also, easier to do at night.

best fucking post of the night this is like those fight club assignments

saved

I... I... OP, I actually do not hate this idea. You are still a faggot, and it is far fetched, but my concern is the niggers will think they are back in the jungle and revert to even stronger chimping tendencies

But why not use bamboo, ivy, or kudzu instead?

It seems interesting either way. I would like to try it just to see what happens.

This is actually ingenious. Good job OP, I don't live anywhere near any ghettos think Christ but I will mention this to people who do.

Bamboo would be amazingly destructive. I was just typing this as your post popped up.
It breaks pavement, foundations, retaining walls, everything, and spreads like mad.

where can I get japanese knotweed?

Sounds good, who /kudzu/ here?

Also, this. thespruce.com/pictures-of-poisonous-plants-2132624
focus on the berries, niggers will try and eat a few and drop.

This. I'm ready for right wing garden squads.

Bamboo is the best plant for the job, but how could we possibly defeat the Chinks on their own turf afterward?

Disclaimer: I don't advocate for government intervention in anything.

If you need to keep a government, here's how you fix ghettos:
- Abolish welfare
- Flat percentage tax for all US citizens
- Incentivize the father to remain in the family
- Rework the government-sponsored job opportunity programs to use auction-based employment opportunities, where private industries can selectively hire

If you tweaked a few more things, you could get better results though.

I shit you not, the subhuman subculture will be demolished in two generations flat.
Stable, black families in two generations. No more niggers. Paradise, no?

This is a...weird idea. Not necessarily a bad one, though. I like the way you think, Floronic Man.

Fuck it, I'll get in on this action.

Dear God, let this happen. I will stop fapping if this is even tried.

Simple. cut them down. Whites actually want to work. Or, make them slaves again.

Bamboo is an asspain to grow from seed. You may want to get it started first user

>implying that would ever happen
democracy is a shitter

www.paliltd.com/blog/japanese-knotweed-the-plant-that-can-destroy-your-house-sale

>devilish white people using their cooperative relationship with nature to oppress poor black people
10/10 OP, please give me a list of "house breakers". I can't find anything on google.

Hmm, what about bull nettles? Those fuckers HURT when you get ahold of them. Sure, they don't grow as quickly, but they're resilient little fucks, and if they weren't bothered, one helluva infestation could pop up in a single season.

Thirding the use of kudzu. My grandpa got it all over his property when he was too old and frail to do anything about it. When he finally passed it took years to rehab the houses and we had to chop down all the trees because they were dead. I hear the only way you can get rid of kudzu is goats.

Yeah well, as long as I live in these systems, fever dreams are the only thing keeping me going. That and the absolute wonder technology has wrought.

I guess I'm running to The Home Depot tomorrow.

>Update
stick some rhizomes into the ground next to buildings and they should take on their own. I doubt anyone would even notice a few little sticks in their yard if they aren't taking care of it anyway. Until it's too late anyway.

> Pic related

yeah dont fucking force the niggers to move to the suburbs.

If anyone in my thread does this

Post results for the lulz

>The lily of the valley is poisonous and invasive.
THIS.

>Purposely spreading kudzu
>Purposely spreading mesquite
Wow, stop breathing anytime

HEY OP MAYBE YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE NIGGERS ARE FROM THE ACTUAL JUNGLE.

TURNING CONCRETE INTO PLANTS WONT GET THEM TO LEAVE.

I ADMIRE YOUR CREATIVITY BUT IT IS WOEFULLY MISGUIDED IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE.

gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/tgen/trees-with-invasive-roots.htm

A website with a list of destructive trees.

+1 bamboo, SC here.
Bamboo is a monster of a plant.
Unfortunately seeds are slow, very slow. Planting a little bit of root would be faster desu.

If you are in the southeast bamboo is best choice

meqsuite forests are local trees in Arizona and necessary for the biome.

I've never played with kudzu

Good bye Baltimore!

>Abolish welfare
Good luck getting that passed. We cant even change the welfare to be conditional on people working towards getting off of it. You can also thank King Nigger for extending the handouts and gibs.

Sometimes you just gotta give up and resort to the right wing death squads.

> when the race war comes, he doesn't want to fight the niggers in an overgrown and toxic urban jungle

Shit taste desu

Man mesquite is tough to get rid of too. Good job

Chinese Elm used to be a problem where I'm from. They grow really fast and will wreck septic tanks and concrete foundations.

got a list of "housebreakers" ??

Into the woods I'll go, until the RWDS sweep through.
NAP > Participation

Have fun though!

>plant seed bombs all around detroit
>enclose the niggers

>Now there's a shit ton of invasive/destructive plant life everywhere making it impossible to rebuild(?)
cut the fuckers down stupid

What do I do if my entire city is a spic ghetto?

This only works because nigs are lazy fuckers

We are relying on their fear of hard work.

This.

It's my understanding that mesquite is very invasive and water hungry and displaces other plants. The only reason people use it to smoke for is because you can't cut it down and burn it fast enough.
But that's based on hearsay from my perspective. If you're from Arizona you probably know better than I do.

With that being said, if you spread kudzu I personally guarantee you will regret it. That comes from direct personal knowledge. It will backfire and you will regret it, someday.

this won't work on spics

Only nigs

If it's spics buy up property and price them out of the area

New Orleans is all soggy. You could tree bomb all the half-standing foundations and wreck those things quick.

Know the jungle.
Embrace the jungle.
Become the jungle.

well i was driving through east st louis during lunch hours and saw a nigger pushing a lawn mower in the middle of an overgrown lot behind a bunch of old buildings, basically in the treeline

dont know what that was all about

>implying there wouldn't be a '#deweeddetroit' movement in a few years as a result of this
>implying niggers would move away when their house becomes a victim of guerrilla gardening

It just doesn't really resonate with me.

Can confirm. Blackberry is nasty and it grows super fast. Everywhere. I have to remove it all the time. You'll never get rid of it without lots of hard work.

One in twenty is willing to work, one in one hundred is willing to sweat for the sake of his neighborhood.

Unironically one of the best threads I've ever seen. It's a very white way of thinking. Using nature as a weapon. Like the green lightning bolt from the black sun, striking the earth and instantaneously spreading vegetative life that consumes all these rotting cities. I wish I'd had this idea before I fled Memphis. I'd have left tens of thousands of Kudzu seedbombs.

Thinking about it.
It would be awesome to have a jungle city in the United States
Detroit should be our jungle city.
If we seed enough plant gemotypes that stabilize each other we could effectively create a jungle.

i might have seen a nigger unicorn

Atlanta would make a nice jungle.

Kudzu won't grow in az anyway. It's crazy invasive in the sout east though

Do your part and give the apes a jungle

Build a seed ball today!

> implying the left wouldn't eat itself over muh nature and muh nignogs
> implying forcing niggers to work together to restore their communities is a bad thing

>not knowing niggers are all asleep in the early morning

hybrid Himalayan blackberries have incredible root systems and nigs too lazy to remove. They have gigantic thorns that act as natural barriers.

Also Bamboo might work but technically it's a grass so a bit different.

My favorite consequence is the financial pressure it puts on the property owners. Fuck them for giving space to section 8 niggers in the hearts of our great cities.

There's a couple of large, overgrown lots by me where all the junkies shoot-up. When would be the best time to plant blackberry seeds? I hope it works.