Trump gave a nationalist speech to Boy Scouts

And it was received well.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-10-18/business/sns-rt-us-usa-boyscouts-abusebre89h0zf-20121018_1_abuse-cases-boy-scouts-files-show
youtube.com/watch?v=TplF26czQVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe there's hope for this new generation after all?

We get it. 26 threads don't need to be made about it ok? Great digits btw.

those are whiteman digits senpai

So glad I voted for this man. Literally making America great again and saving the future of our country.

God bless Trump

I am a Den Leader in an extremely liberal community and one of my parents just suggested we complain to BSA about it. I am going to respond that Boy Scouts is apolitical and POTUS always gives this speech.

>duty
What the fuck? What duty? Being soldiers of America? So Trump wants us to turn into the state's killing machine?
>Honor your history
America's history was filled with bloodshed and, even worse, discrimination. There's nothing honourable about it.
>Take care of the people God puts into your life
There it is. Trump OUTRIGHT favours Christians over everyone else, just like any other KKK white supremacist.
>LOVE & CHERISH your country!
See my second point. More and more American youth are finally believing that America is not the best country in the world. And it isn't, and no one has any reason to believe that it is any better than more tolerant countries like England, Germany and Sweden.

I fucking hate Trump and his horde of conservatards. You guys are all blind groupthinkers who perceive his words in a different way than they really mean -- but that's also because you putrid bigots want those things deep down.

>it was well received
Not by the faggots on Twitter
They're twiggered and are expecting the BSA to make some sort of public apology or something, lmao

>a fucking leaf

Go to bed Justin, you've got a country to ruin tomorrow.

as an eagle scout i would have appreciated going

MAGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Checked

Trump Youth Corps when?

Sorry but leafs have literally absolutely zero say in this. This is our country and your input is not needed or relevant.

>nerd virgins chant for a draft dodging tax evader

Twitter fags are hilarious.

>Shut it down

You should rape her

Where my fellow /RoyalRanger/ nigs at?

Soon

Check

The origin of the Boy Scouts was a nationalistic organization meant to prepare boys for military service

>Trump hold's Trump-style rally
Never fail to amuse me CNN

>You guys are all blind groupthinkers who perceive his words in a different way than they really mean
thats rich.

I don't know why anyone was surprised by that reception, he basically told the Boy Scouts that America and Christmas were awesome. They're not really predisposed to reject that message, being, of course, the Boy Scouts.

if obama did this trump would probably complain on twitter about it

Fgt is replying to the idiot that tried to antagonize Sup Forums

>obama
>compliment America
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

lmao boy scouts are fucking faggots, this doesn't matter. I'm an eagle scout and went through 4 different troops before finding one without faggots and stoners.

I laughed at this post. It's bait, right?

I mean, England, Germany, and Sweden are currently getting rekt by suicide attacks of peace, thanks to being so "tolerant".

> Liberals compare this to a Hitler Youth rally

> Trump talks about competing every day and finding a job you love to do because not doing what you love is hard work

>draft dodging tax evader

Oy vey you mean he didn't fight for Israel AND keeps the shekels!!? Its anudda Shoah

Finallly an American president says to be proud of our history, which is one that we all should be very proud of, and that acknowledges God, as our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, and not the false idol allah like that shitskin we used to have as "president" did. I have never been more proud to be a trump supporter, and an American, than I am today. Kill yourself you pathetic leaf

>liberals caring about content
they will never be happy, and Trump is right to never appease them

Look at the flag, new friend

No Canadian has ever posted something of value on this board

>BSA is apolitical
>Just started taking in fags

This doesn't add up...

We are only getting started leaf

You aren't American.
Nonwhites aren't human.
Good.
>leaf

What's wrong with this being a Hitler youth rally?

This is what we want to get the strong and capable youth to make America white again

What else where (((they))) expecting?

>trump holds trump-style rally
>cnn
I've lost the ability to be surprised.

Liberals want everything to be like a a Fischer Price playpen, where there's no possibility of "danger", AKA: chance for development, and for individuals to earn wealth above the plebeian masses.

If you consider the analogy that Trump and right-wingers are "Chads" and leftists are the nerds who get bullied, it all becomes clear.

>And it was received well.
Reddit politics was tearing it apart for how he brought up his election after he said he wasn't going to talk politics. Then they said its hitler youth all over.

Remember to show your support of Trump outside of Sup Forums as well.

What's the 202? Thats a DC number I believe

bump

>speech to Boy Scouts
Waste of fucking breath.

Bunch of fucking queers and fag enablers, all funded by the LDS aka ZOG 2.0. The scouts will die in my lifetime and that's a good thing.

This is the shit we dreamed of.

The faggots on Twitter told me Hillary Clinton was going to win in a landslide too.

Twitter's American userbase is very liberal... and very stupid. It's outright cringy searching 'Trump' on that site, and every day there's another dumb anti-Trump hashtag in the trending section.

tell us where the scoutmaster touched you
did his unshaven chin give good backrubs?

>Reddit politics
You have to go back

Hey /pol

Just stopping in to remind you all that the western legal system has already decided you are all criminals and treated your fathers as such randomly. Half of you have been taught to hate and betray your own fathers by lying cheating women, who destroyed your childhoods and your fathers for a little cash and because they were bored. A reminder that police and those who work in prisons are part of a for profit industry based on criminalising men and fathers and that you are all on here dribbling on about natsoc and communism without realising the knock could come on your door and put you in jail or take away you children for the rest of your life just based on a few words from a woman. Always remember that any man who works as in the police, courts or prisons supporting this system and making money from it should be shunned by other men and considered an enemy, a traitor and a subhuman.

Democrats are anti-american nutjobs, I love it how they are freaking out over this

Checked

NATIONAL FOCUS

forced to by Obama.
Anti-discrimination laws, etc.

I left scouting decades ago before it became the homo fuckfest it is today, you little faggot.

All you fags should burn, it's sickening the crap this organization is pushing on children.

2/10, leaf. That is ghe best I can give you for that sloppy bait.

>leaf

mein fuhrer

Why doesn't this draft dodger shut his mouth?

They're so pissed about this.

My mom's Jew friend text her freaking out about it lol.

Wew lad

That's the spirit.

articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-10-18/business/sns-rt-us-usa-boyscouts-abusebre89h0zf-20121018_1_abuse-cases-boy-scouts-files-show

youtube.com/watch?v=TplF26czQVE
23:09

what did he mean by this?

This. Nationalism is for losers and has always ended up a total disaster, worse than Obamacare even. If you are a nationalist, i want you to get your IQ checked and then jump offf of a bridge when you discover it's two digits long.

>ended in total disaster
as opposed to ancap?

BOOM

>Group Thinkers
>KKK White supremacist
>Take no pride in Culture
>Tolerant Countries like England, Germany & Sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You leafs really are all the same.
Whenever I get a little faith, you take it right back.

>Trump Style rally
They make it seem like Hitler is holding a rally to indoctrinate the youth.
>Boy scouts turned POLITICAL!

Gee, wonder where I've seen that?

Lets let girls into boy scouts, then lets teach boys it's okay to be gay & then lets start turning our boys into Transgender fairy's.

You give a little, they take it all.

Amazing

the left ain't gonna win any elections for a while