What do we think about Tulsi Gabbard?

Sexy Hawaiian, honest, but a libtard

Unironically gonna vote for her. She has the balls to call out Jews. She also will leave Assad alone. That's the only issues I care about.

What's wrong with her face doe

>This is the best the democrats can do
The absolute state of their party

>oatmeal cookie face
>sexy

>What do we think about Tulsi Gabbard?

She is a muslim lover and all these Tulsi threads are posted by shareblue shills

She's a veteran

acne scars

acne scars

acne scars?

Looks good to me.

acne scars

Fucking leftards keep posting this shit about her. She will get eaten alive by the Dem elitist class. They wont let her get the nomination in the next few presidential runs. She might be able to win in 20 years or so but not now.

I'm half-half in issues with her. her stances on ME intervention and Trade agreements are pretty good, but her domestic policy is liberal trash.

given the state of the world it's hard to say what is more important right now, But my feeling is that the fire rising within must be put out first, and She isn't the one to do it, nor are any of the democrats.

yeah, the fact that they push her makes me not like her

Oh wow I didn't know she loved muzzies, that's a game changer for me desu. Have not look into her much, but I started this post to gain more insight, hot rod.

> hot in comparison to other females politicians in Washington

>shareblue is promoting someone vehemently hated by democrat hierarchy.

Why are you here if you lack basic political understanding and resort to boogiemans?

Sage/Ignore the larp flags.

>honest
>a libtard
Pick 1

Namaste. Salam Alaikum fellow Muhammad.

This. I'd say foreign policy is more important since our government is such a mess when it comes to domestic policies. There is no way she would get anything done domestically, but there is a high chance she could change our role in the ME and hopefully stop us from intervening. None of it matters because I don't think she ever said she is planning on running.

She's a devotee of Krishna. Interesting to me.

dude, that's one raunchy f*ck
that face is made to be sprayed with jizz