Woke Nigger Hates "hook nose kikes"

The Truth About Jewish Control Over Black Communities.
youtube.com/watch?v=s34e2A2opqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_47-epAfUKE
youtube.com/watch?v=dt3BxjWGCb0
youtube.com/user/Holyw00dPremiere/videos
youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ABSOLUTELY #BASED

Holy shit how many redpills is this guy on
Never saw a black guy so woke

DAS RITE

Jew here.

Why do you insist on siding with niggers and sandniggers over us? We are white, beautiful and redpilled. We hate Africans and Muslims more than you do. What is your problem? Are you that retarded that you have to suck off your daddy Hitler any way you can?

bump
kys

i suggest watching this at 1.50 speed but damn does this nigger hate the jews

Woke
>/gas

How long before they shoah this nigger? JIDF response time is usually a bit slower getting to blacks than whites. That irony.jpg

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

Bump for this based black man who might be the MLK like figure the black community needs right now.

DAY OF THE HONK SOON

You're not a jew. Jews are arrogant and would take more pleasure in knowing they are actively destroying the white race. Jews are not white.

Damn that nigga woke as fuck breh.

>white, beautiful and redpilled.
You kikes just can't stop lying. Pic related is what most of you golems look like.

This nigga ate a whole kfc bucket of red pills

>white, beautiful and redpilled
>jew

He's not wrong
Jewish women unironically very sexy

Jews can thank European Christians for those genes. They'd look like any other sandnigger otherwise.

WHAT'S UP P.O.L.??

this kid has heart
be nice to him, Sup Forums

(((they))) are going to do something to fuck up this kid. he should probably be careful

it's Sup Forums's job to look after him now
/ourblack/

Honestly. If jews made a huge profit by making a public mockery of my people by promoting the lowest aspects of my culture, I would hate jews too.

At least he actually is educated on the difference between white people and jewish people. That puts him ahead of 99% of other blacks. Maybe he will actually learn about who mostly engaged in and profited from the trans Atlantic slave trade.

t. Tyrone

You're him aren't you?

She's a jew? Good Christ. Jew is so meaningless. Now I know who's pushing le no such thing as white meme. There's really no such thing as jews. Anyone can be a jew. You just have to supposedly have one drop of some kind of mongrel blood and you're part of the super duper awesome club.

kek pol woke you can tell, good video

I mean like they will take him out/ or ruin his life. every black person who ever gets wise about them they do away with. he's young and naive about what they do to people who speak up

man Lil Wayne's new video looks great

I've been subbed to this nigga for a while, was waiting for Sup Forums to find him.

fuck kikes

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections...dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)

>kekistani flag
>based black man

God fucking damnit its like the elections again.

fuck off you alt-right cuck

niggers are niggers regardless of their political views.

wew I was not expecting that

this negro is against race mixing for fucks sake. we should support that

Is this the new young black Hitler?

>supporting niggers
>ever

fuck off to reddit

B A S E D

A U S T R O L O P I T H I P E D E!

>3:48
>the enemy of mankind..der juden

Fuck off schlomo

I wish this guy (HP from the bronx) became more popular.

he talks about european birthrates in the first video

youtube.com/watch?v=_47-epAfUKE
youtube.com/watch?v=dt3BxjWGCb0

his channel here youtube.com/user/Holyw00dPremiere/videos

Holy shit. I got to admit this fills me with hope. Deprogramming is possible.

i will ALWAYS side with niggers and sandniggers over kikes. FUCK YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE YOU KHAZAR BABY.

And Sup Forums hates blacks

They'll be the greatest allies when the day of the rope comes.

Why can't they all be this based? If that happens I will start calling them black instead of nigger.

He has the same goal as us. Wants blacks to be separate from whites, is against race mixing, he can probably eventually persuade blacks that defining their own nation separate from whites is better.

while the majority of africans are low iq there are high iq groups particularly the igbo tribe of southern nigeria, the khoisan of South Africa and several groups in eastern africa. Around 30% of African Americans are on par with whites, the rest need a group of high iq blacks to lead them and encourage eugenics and strengthen the family structure back to its pre 1960s levels.(((they))) first used their methods to on blacks to destroy the nuclear family and community and are now using those harnessed methods on whites

Jews to white people are what white people are to black people

>people who don't support this nigger
>dumb redneck americans that don't realize most black people live in the south, are anti-jew/anti-elites, hate fags and are conservative.

other than some chimpouts american niggers can be okay. stop being so fucking stupid any race can become successful in the united states.

tfw people think cannibals from New Guinea are more civilized and respectable then you. Honestly there is nothing lower than a Jew I would invite a literal snake to dinner before a fucking jew you are a disease

(((they're)))) gonna shut down this based black man real soon...

Jews are the same to white and black people though. A problem that needs to be solved.

>redpilled jew is like the dry seabed

I'm afraid of that.

Wonder whos behind this post

If we cant get rid of niggers, it would be great if we could get them off that ghetto thug (nigger) culture and act civilized. Get them to pay taxes and stop ruining everywhere they go, to stop breaking the majority of our laws and filling the majority of our prisons and so on.

So here's our options
1)genocide
b)move them to (somewhere) in africa
#)give them mississippi and part of louisiana or something to populate and control, to presumably build thatched/pyramid space craft
four) civilize them

The real strategic question is: How can we meme this into black counter-culture so more of them follow his example?

It's not accurate, Niggers hate Jews even more than whites, because they are even more inferior

Last I checked it's all about the kikes even when it's not about the kikes. Sweet dreams.

kek @ anyone being inferior to a Jew. Your people are literally still in the stone age following Kabbal black magic voodoo, you are obsolete

he's one of us

My favourite slav....nigger!

your jewdar is pretty bad
the lips and hair and most importantly, that she's an actress gives me a reading of 75% chance of jew

The only thing "Jews", as you Khazars like to be called, are superior at is being passive-aggressive, sneaky, manipulative, and niggardly.
Those are all inherently negative qualities and nothing to be proud of. When the planet is rid of your people we may finally know peace.

no down here in georgia they are not like that at all. rural ones are conservative socially to an extent but when it's comes to money gibs services they eternally vote for the democrats. the ones in the suburbs and cities are not conservative at all besides being against lgbt things and maybe pro life but that's it.

asian people also despise jews and wish them all gassed.

Pose as woke niggers on Twitter showing nig nogs the truth

I believe in moral relativism

"Juice are a race of their own. You can tell them by their greasy, oily hair."

I don't have any love for niggers, but it's because they wallow in jew lies more than any other people. Kill all kikes and most other problems will correct themselves.

the only Jews are superior at is having no morality or humanity, kek this are not "superior" traits in any way. Sure taking advantage of people and stabbing them in the back can get you some short term material gains but you are too stupid to see you sew the seeds of your own destruction. Most Jews are half wits that got to the positions they are in because of the nepotism from the few that succeeded on their own merits

>THE HOOK NOSE KIKES, I MEAN JOOS

All you bitches are just jelly that the JOOS have all the money, why the fuck instead of complaining and shit you sons of bitches don't start working for your own shit and start your own Banks and TV channels, media, etc? also btw, there's no fucking WHITE GENOCIDE, Jews don't want whites to disappear, they just want more money, nigger shit sells more, that's all there is.

>I believe in moral relativism
This is why you are the lowest POS on the planet and need to be cleansed

We have morals they're just different, tribal morals

this probably is what the true meaning of "blackpill" is.

Blacks better support him

you can take care of your own without having to actively seek harming others, this is why Jews fail at life and are plague

let's not act like jews were the only one to do that, america was founded on racial displacement

In all honesty, if this was a white guy, everyone would say "lol this guy shouldn't speak for us, sounds like a fucking dumbass, has barely researched shit, just a bunch of fragmented ideas like he discovered Sup Forums yesterday".

Which shows how conditioned we are in having lower standards for niggers. I'm not hating the guy, just saying.

being manipulative and destroying civil like a curse and then fleeing to the next one wondering why you were chased out while not being able to maintain your own independent of a host and their money and protection isn't superior at all it makes you literal parasites no better than fleas ticks tapeworm or leeches dragging everyone down.

T. Stormfront or shlomo

this is true, but also a step forward that could be used, to reach others like him.

foreskin-suckin'

I am not not acting like anything or defending anyone. There are POS from every race and every culture however Jews make it their religion to be disgusting

Classic behavior how der juden has manipulated people over the centuries. Turn up the gas lads

kek, i commented on one of his other videos the other day talking about da joos. our conversation probably made him do this video.

>let's not blame jews for being all around POS on purpose because outliers in other races have been POS also

Being a POS is not the norm for any race but kikes. Other races punish these people in their ranks the Jews celebrate them

Shekel stealin'

the right has a similar moral compass to the left in that they believe a minority member's opinion is worth more than a white's opinion.

morals aren't sucking the life out of your host nation and then watching it burn while wondering why nobody likes you and playing the victim like it's genetic for your to be neurotic and sociopathic

>United Nations
Oy vey.

Because you're scum.
Nice try, Goldberg.

nigga don't come me out

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw

>134849298
Weak bait, (You) denied.

they do have a morality, it is called ethnocentrism. it's how most of the world works outside of the fools who still cling to failing enlightenment era doctrines.

face it, most people outside of white america don't believe in color blind utopianism. that same utopianism that led to you welcoming the jews right in.

this is one area where democrats are smarter than republicans. they know identity politics appeal to minorities more because they tend to have a stronger feeling of ethnocentrism.

Oy vey! thanks Rabbi Finklestein

of course he'd just a dumb kid but you have to start somewhere. people arent born with knowledge they have to learn it. he has potential