Is Tara Jewish?

Is Tara Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares

Her handlers are.

Yes she is (even admits it on her twitter, calling herself a x- generation holocaust survivor), and she's had many kosher people on her show.

Reminder to report and sage /ourgirl/ threads.

She's female, so it doesn't matter if she is or isn't a Jewess, you should disregard her either way.

Yes, as is every single remotely pro-white activist who's ever existed. This includes Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, William Pierce, and Hitler.

isn't the holocaust just a giant hoax though?

youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek

Her grandmother is a quarter Jewish so she's like 6% Jewish.

shes a scientologist.

My issue with this video that's being posted is that he still supports Trump, and Trump is the antithesis to NatSoc.

If her grandmother (assuming maternal) is Jewish, then she's a Jew.

That's not how it works. If her mother is Jewish then she's Jewish and she isn't.

ATTENTION NEWFAG CANCER AND REDDDDDITORS
ALL E-CELEB THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

SAGE

She looks even more Jewish than Lauren Southern

>Dark brown hair
>Dark brown eye brows
>Dark brown eyes
>Aquiline nose
>Eye brows curve and eyes shaped jewish

Why are people posting this retarded nigger?
He only gets 300 views so I'm assuming he's shilling himself here. He's getting a permban.

>She's female, so it doesn't matter if she is or isn't a Jewess, you should disregard her either way.
Exactly.

Looks Persian

sage and let slide
is OP antifa?
yes
short on new material?
hell yes

Has Holocaust survivor grandparents

Link?

if one of her four bilological grandparents is jewish, she can become an ((((Israeli))) citizen.

She's a racist whore

i don't know but she has that ugly jew nose

Precisely-FUCK OFF ALL RACIST PIGS

Why do you guys keep posting these cumdumps? They are equivalent to the cam whores of twitch except for politics. They know the basics of the community they are shilling to but know/believe little to none of it. Fucking hell Sup Forums when the fuck did it go downhill.

can't now. i just saw she privated her channel.
well, it was in either the vid where she talks about lauren getting banned or the vid after that. These were likely the last two on her list.
Sup Forums has cited her saying it on other occasions.

>he actually thought Sup Forums wasn't 6 gorillion 20-yo virgins

tara based af. have you seen her nazi ass twitter? god damn impregnate her now!!

I had hope user, I really had hope.