Japan

Why are (((they))) trying to force multiculturalism to Japan?

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-17/japan-needs-people-and-a-cultural-revolution

That is not japan.

Something ain't right...

Japan are not sheep shaggers

With current immigration patterns it might as well be

Thats the joke

Goddamn , Austria has beautiful kangaroos !

It's New Zealand, dumbasses. Fuck you, OP.

(((((((they))))))) need to subvert every culture to really win. Right now Japan is an ethically homogeneous society, and we know that the goldberg and shekelstein banking enterprises can't make as much money off that.

DELET THIS NOW OP

wtf?

Last time I check The Hobbit wasn't an anime.

They want it all over the world. They are brainwashed cult members who think we need 1 race, they want to force mix us. They don't understand why cultures and customs exist in the first place.

That's a correct map of Japan, you're all probably used to the ((((curved earth)))) version

Jap earned it for self cucking themselves.

>127 Million People
>4.4 Trillion GDP

that's a fucking goldmine when you compare to the networth to population.

Not to mention Japan is one of the most homogeneous country's on Earth while having one of the highest GDPs.

Japan won't turn into the Dark Ages anytime soon, as much as (((they))) want you to believe.

4.4 TRILLION USD!

127 million people, it would take like 3 centuries for that to waste away among them.

(((They))) literally are just not wanting their sales to drop in Japan.

>127 million people, it would take like 3 centuries for that to waste away among them.
i don't think you understand what GDP is

They'll make up the gaps with temporary workers and skilled labor and automation

They have no reason to do anything differently

That won't stop the ((((Kikeonomist)))) and ((((Bloomsteindreidelsberg)))) from writing an open-borders plea every two weeks though

New Zealand is irrelevant, why even reply?

If they keep producing, it can definitely last 3 centuries even with their birth rate, that will obv fluctuate.

I'd rather Japs than Chinks, at least then they wouldn't breed.

I withdraw my statement...

And I draw my dick.

That should only take one second...

Not with that pic on my screen.

lol

If this isn't 100% bait, then I think (you) need to lurk moar.

>um, no. it's cause their under the US thumb, and the US is controlled by kikes