> more salty than a toast sandwich

fpbp

get fucked op shill

That is Anglo food you pube head.

nice flag
tell me what happened to christians

fuck whites

we fuck your women

Says the dumb nigger who will be eating white foods like pizza, hamburgers and fried chicken tomorrow. Niggers have to be the most stupid animals on the planet.

cumskin MAD

Made one of those out of curiosity, put a little sprinkle of salt and pepper on the toasted piece, strangely tasted alright and you could have fooled me into thinking it was a chicken patty sandwich with just an over-cooked/dry piece of chicken in it.

haha look at what these dumb whites eat

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

DO NOT REPLY TO NIGGER POSTS IF THEY DON'T PROVE THEY ARE A NIGGER

chips are a BLACK invention
now burrrn you racist bitch

>OP wasn't cherry picking
Kill yourself you 70 IQ nigger

> black lives matter
Nigger "cuisine"

>Victorian Era
what were niggers eating?
>oh yeah they were starving
kek

ask your mother if i'm real

How do you know I'm white you stupid nigger. I could be anyone behind this flag. I could be German, I could be Mexican. I can even be Antartican.

>implying your culture ever made something this perfect

made a test
130 iq

more than white lifes

More "cherries"

like the irish? just give up you racist losers

what?
how have blacks EVER given back to what whites have given them?

>134847088
They have made more progress, than what Africa could ever hope to achieve.
As a matter of fact, we have been feeding, and dressing you, just like the little infantile man-apes that you are.
Glad to clear that up for you.
>Thiz iz YO kangz n sheid.nigger

Nigger

you insulted the best hair

shut the fuck up you white bitch
you are only cherry picking

White People literally invented the greatest food on Earth.

>made a test
>130 iq
Okay De'Andre

we can give you back genocide if you want
white bitch

cumskin

bananas come from Africa
everyone starts his day with a banana
even your mother

Stop fucking replying to LARPing nigger white hate bait threads.

Still waiting for you to explain how OP wasn't cherry picking while his are. Should be easy with 130 IQ

i dont live in a village that was destroyed by whites

stop being a mad cumskin

everyone knows that white food is bad

> lifes

> whites destroy villages
Been to low income section 8 housing? Built by/paid for by whites. Inhabited by blacks. They destroy it. Dogs don't even shit up their beds

>Beans on Toast
>Bad

Most Michelin Star Chefs agree that beans on toast is amazing.

You usually use a nice cured pork meat like bacon, with chili and crushed garlic, then add in some onions with cider vinegar and Worcestershire sauce, then you add in the tomato sauce and beans. You then use some nice hardy toast, not like a soft white but something stronger like a sourdough or a good bread roll, brush on some butter so it doesn't get all soggy and mushy, and after adding on the beans you can add on some cheese.

Also, bangers and mash is just very high quality pork sausages on mashed potatoes with onion gravy and some caramelised or fried onions.

>bananas come from Africa

they were cultivated in India(literally aryans) and largest exporters in latin america

/OP status: cucked.
/Thread

>Google bananas

"Who found the banana?
Bananas were originally found in South East Asia, mainly in India. They were brought west by Arab conquerors in 327 B.C. and moved from Asia Minor to Africa and finally carried to the New World by the first explorers and missionaries to the Caribbean."

Uh oh...

Sage

Yeah the 1% of people who prepare beans on toast like that are sure to agree with you.

T*rk roach

If you get it from a restaurant or somewhere in the UK, or you get a full english breakfast, usually it's made like that, and it's not too hard to cook that anyway because it can all be done in a sauce pan with a few ingredients. Most people I know make their own beans or follow a family recipe.

Only the really poor or lazy people just put un-changed heinz, literally just the beans and tomato sauce, on a piece of white bread, but those are the equivalent of people making shit like Sketti.

Victorian era? Those primal fuckers are still starving.

if shitskins don't like white food, this can only be a good thing, they don't try to eat with us and they don't come to our restaurants.

yea they will chirp but they are the signifying monkeys, they chirp about anything

>eat rotten food
>spice it up so much all you taste is the spice
>desensitize yourself to spice
>see people who don't even feed their animals the food you eat
>call them stupid

fucking niggers

Were not fancy like Texas with homemade bbq beans. 100% of people in the UK cook a tin of baked beans. Heinz or Branston are the best. Restaurants use cheap 3663 or brakes ones.

>White people: Fat
>Black people: Starving to death
You can decide for yourself who has better food.

Whites were too busy inventing the locomotive, internal combustion engine, glass, the internet, paper, plastic, LEDs, electricity, etc. to worry about food unfortunately.

Oh, and sandwiches in their entirety (including toast sandwiches).

If you have bacon,chili, garlic,onions,cider vinegar passata and worcestershire sauce, Why would you make beans on toast? Make something Italian like spaghetti and meatballs.

I don't get the similarities. What's wrong with eating ice cream like that? Sup Forums is retarded.

That's an extremely elaborate beans on toast, not what most people think of. OTOH, even basic beans on toast is delicious. Pan-scramble a few eggs, toss them on toast, cover with beans, season to taste, and you have a calorie-dense and tasty meal for dirt cheap. 10/10 student food.

>Niggers

>BLM Flag
sage

How does it feel to have a picture of white man in your traditional dish?

topkek

It is traditional to cover food packaging with pictures of the food or its origin.

Black "father"

What does the phrase "They opp's" mean?

>white food
Okay, I'll bite.

What you see in this image is called sauerbraten and spaetzle. It might not LOOK particularly appeasing (I can't find anything on google images that matches the aesthetic of my family recipe, probably because we use crushed gingersnaps to both thicken and sweeten the gravy), but it's goddamn amazing. Sauerbraten is basically a beef roast that has been marinated in a ton of vinegar and some spices for three days. Spatzel are these simple drop noodles that go well with the gravy. There's so many flavors that go into this dish (and it is the gravy alone that makes it not simply beef and noodles) that I fail to see how anyone could consider European food to be bland.\

For fuck's sake, I don't even know anyone who has eaten a toast sandwich.

none of you know what rock bottom looks like

>Negroes didn't even get to the iron age

Black "father" pic related.

opposing gang

Oh look at Mr. Moneybags here with enough money for a hotdog

walmart.com/search/?query=ramen&cat_id=0

do you guys not have ramen?

theres no way mayo, tortillas, and a pack of hot hotdogs cost you less than 3 dollars

i couldn't keep watching it to see if anyone eats it
Fuck

They're the cheapest fake food you'll get here. I bet the buritto/tortillas cost more

Stupid nigger

why didnt you post the ice on white bread

>rock bottom
nigga i wish i had enough money for a tortilla or a hotdog to put on it

mayo and tp is rock bottom

Jesus Christ no wonder why they all have every fucking disease on the planet.

>mosquito drinks blood of sick people
>healthy people catch mostquitos
>eat mosquitos
>become sick people themselves

Black people food is fast food.

african drive-in

White people have literally engineered super cheap high caloric food that is makingthe world fatter and fatter
>check obesity statistics
>White people food infinitely superior

Somebody post a picture of food stamps for this nigger so we can all admire the contribution of Africa.
No wait handing out welfare to useless members of society so they can destroy it from within was a Jewish invention, my bad.
Get the fuck off my white board Jefferson Jamal Shakazulu, you dirty little welfare rat.

better than cowshit and crickets

Watching this video I can never understand why they can't figure out the obvious answer is to use the dead bugs to feed their chickens instead.

I have a german girlfriend for 3 years and she has made this several times. Its insanely good. Better than a regular roast with mashed potatoes and gravy for sure.

Fried chicken is from the Scottish.

>sauerbraten and spaetzle
Fucking delicious. I need to get that stuff again.

I'm guessing they don't have enough chickens to kill and eat for meat frequently at all.

My point is that they can use the bugs to actually provide the basic nutrients needed to have higher yields.

Better nutrition = higher quality and quantity of eggs
Better nutrition = higher survival rate for chicks.
Better nutrition = faster growth and higher quality meat

>Open your mouth
>Get smacked so hard your sickle-cell anemia riddled blood boils
>HUU HUUU CHERRYPICKING

This is the hardest shutdown I've seen on Sup Forums in years.

Do you not know they do this to make cows lactate by stimulating the anus? Its quite a normal thing in Africa.

Eating bugs is more efficient in terms of nutrients, protein, and calories per amount of input bugs. Filtering them through an animal that shits out part of the input and runs off some of the energy they get from it isn't going to add anything.

I enjoy white food.