I'll start, screened porches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck mosquitoes desu

>implying adding rooms doesn't increase the value of your house significantly
Shit black people don't realise.

>muh white supremacy!
Why don't you do the same then, what the fuck is stopping you?

Logical things that aren't as degenerate as other races.

Tired of these fucking larpers discrediting black people with shit threads to only bait out nazifags.

FUCK. YOUR. SLIDE. THREAD. FAGLORD.

SAGE

Create humane, civil societies

Ever heard of bug repellent?

Sure. But why not just keep them out?

>Muh civilization

Why can't you spergs poke fun at yourselves every once in a while?

DONT REPLY TO SHIT SLIDE THREADS
"SAGE" IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE

you first

poke fun of jews

Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Canada obtained a patent for peanut butter in 1884.[7] Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency. A businessperson from St. Louis named George Bayle produced and sold peanut butter in the form of a snack food in 1894.

Can we stop this nigger invented peanut butter meme already

Agreed and even the roof too. What the fuck is the point? Either stay inside or actually go outside. I can't thinkn of one good use for this.

>Create brutal factory farm
WE
>Invent nuclear weapons
WUZ
>Colonize the world and slaughter innocents
HUMANE
>Enslave millions of people
AND
>Burn oil on a massive scale causing global warming
CIVIL
>Inade tiny nations over oil
N
>Mass Produces biological waste and dumps it into the Ocean
SHIIIIEEEET

This desu. Saged

>I can't thinkn of one good use for this

I can, getting fresh air and grilling something without worrying about bugs and being able to do it on a rainy day

>breeze
>shade
>easy half way between inside and outside
>serve lunch or dinner there easy
>another space for guests to chill
>read a book without getting rained on or bitten by bugs

It's not like you can't just go all the way outside whenever you want, but it's a convenient way to get some of the benefits of inside and some of the benefits out outside.

>slathering your skin in stinking oils and filth.

Want to know how I know you're a stinking fucking nigger?

Ever heard of cancer?

I guess I don't really understand grilling either. Can't that just be done on the stove or in the oven with a broiler?

Sage doesnt work retard it never has Moot himself confirmed it

No, grilling is something entirely different.

Although I will say that the george foreman grill is better than it should be. I still have the beat up old cheap one I got as a college kid, and I still use it almost daily just because it's so easy and versatile for my day to day pleb cooking for myself.

>Can't that just be done on the stove or in the oven with a broiler?

Nope, doesn't cook it the same and it results in a different taste and texture, and even charcoal and propane have a noticeable different taste.

>george foreman grill

I swear Foreman found some ancient magical artefact and used it to make grills.

Ok but restaurants have to gtill stuff and they just do it in the kitchen. Are you sure outside grills aren't just a meme? Im pretty sure they are.

Actually I'm pretty sure thats a severe fire hazard to grill under a roof. You've never had flames shoot up?

>Are you sure outside grills aren't just a meme?

If you don't mind smoking up the place then sure, but I don't.
Never had flames shoot up more then a foot, but then I use mine right instead of ignoring it and not treating it right

That and a cast iron skillet on my glorious gas range does just about all my cooking for me outside of when I need a pot. The skillet I'll use to serve guests. I wouldn't use the foreman for guests outside of some cleverly-used extra cooking capacity.

Nah a real deal grill is an art unto itself. The only thing comparable is cooking over a campfire, but getting that right can take considerable skill.

It's not a big deal unless you're being dumb. I would of course not recommend a noob to grille in an enclosed porch.

Pumpkin spice everything

Mothafucka who uses hickory smoking chips on a stovetop or in the oven. gtfo you pleb

you're right, white people shouldn't pretend to be humane and civil anymore, it was tried, didn't work out, cut losses

Funny how these threads are always full of subhuman assmad stormfags foaming at the mouth because they can't handle a shitty meme

Can guarantee you these are the same people who shitpost heavily in le nigger hate threads

Thin skinned cucks gonna cuck

The chips just need to be soaked in water. Outside grilling is a meme.

Heated Patios

We got that idea from the sultans.

>Sure. But why not just keep them out?
This same line of thinking can be applied to the Wall.

You can tell that to me and the wind carrying the smoke away from the conception of my beautifully-grilled kielbasa from the local butcher featuring bars of wonderfully blackened skin between the parts that just began to split slightly so that it could smoke itself in its own juices, served hot, and with just enough grease dripped out of it that it is neither fatty nor dry but rather succulent and imbued with grilled goodness.

Only alternative is if I can fry it for you, but it won't compare.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0

>screened porches
Uhm pretty sure every race uses screened porches if they have the space.
you should have said sun rooms or mud rooms because we can actually afford them.