If that's the question you get from that documentary, you watched it wrong

if that's the question you get from that documentary, you watched it wrong.

That is how people naturally are. You have to work within those bounds.

I think everyone has so much more potential than just cattle though,

Meooo too.

>t.someone who is under the age of 20

being rulling class aint easy, not everybody can do it, people think it's just lay and rest but you have to work your butt off

i realize how hard it is. Do you really think they're actually slowly releasing technology to the public in order not to cause chaos?

the masses are born with just human instincts to operate by.

The more educated and diciplined you are, the more of a minority you become. As a result, to appeal to the most people, you have to appeal to their primitive, not anything else.

The more complex an appeal, the less people join you.

They need to create a more receptive generation for each level of technology. The newest generation are called "digital natives". These are the kids who grow up playing on an iPhone from six months old because their parents don't want to deal with them. To them technology is as normalized as breathing. Their will be no question about whether or not they want to get closer to their "tech God" by integrating themselves more fully into technology.

Lol this documentary permanently sent me to the deep end.

Thanks for the vid

So within the next few years I suppose

Just curious. What four-year college did you graduate from? That's a rhetorical question btw. Do you know what 'rhetorical' means?

In what way are you somehow better than the "masses?" And no, browsing 'abovetopsecret' or whatever doesn't qualify.

Salaried or hourly? That's also a rhetorical question.

You really don't know what 'rhetorical' means, do you? I hate it when people don't realize I'm making fun of them :(

I feel sorry for you, and the main reason for that is because you'll never realize how much better I am than you :(

The saddest thing about your life is that, you would want to socialize with me, but I would never, ever, socialize with you :(

I am so much better than you.

You stop being a pleb who watched only Youtube videos and START WITH THE GREEKS. Adam Curtis main point across his work is simplification of reality and its consequences.

The saddest part about both our lives is that you think you're way better than the so-called "masses," and I actually am :(

I am smarter than you, I am better than you, and I am smarter than you.

We found the one that doesn't know how IDs work :^)

To your credit though, it's obvious to me that you are not your bank account, nor are you your latte, and most importantly, you are not your fucking khakis. I hope I can one day be not half the person you are.

What makes you think that, ese?

I think that faggot is definitely off his fucking meds.

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

That picture is from Ecce Romani