How easy would it be for me to good down to Latin America to find a women and start a nice Catholic family???

How easy would it be for me to good down to Latin America to find a women and start a nice Catholic family???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_attendance
rhnegativeregistry.com/general-blood-Rh-Negative-information.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easy but enjoy your spic kids

and you're already in Latin America unless you're in New England or Midwest

Look at her. Do you think my kids would be spics.

Most of them up here are fat or ugly as fuck.

Going down there to find a white woman is like going to the fish market to find beef
You might get lucky but youre better off playing the lottery with that luck

It is more easy than your shitpost.

Just as easy as teaching English in mecksicko

I live in CA and majority of people are are Hispanics. These people are not people you ever want to mix blood with, and none of them are white

Persians with western accents are fine
Eastern Europeans besides Kievan and Bulgarian are fine
Hispanics can be fine.. they're still westernized bro.
Indians are always fine
Arabs/Muslimas are mostly fine, although with westernisation will indulge in identity politics, pic related
East Asians are fine but technically have their own set of chick logic (but not feminist, so it's not distinctly anti male, just bad attempts at being cute whilst hindering the relationship).
Africans are never fine
Whites are never fine, if she's not a feminist she actually believes you're below her and you should be grateful that she graces you with her presence.

Ultimately, what you should be doing is dating and hold the sex till a few dates, don't fuck her the same night. Ultimately, you're meant to test if you can spend the rest of your life with her.

But white women "just want to have fun" so social infertility or miscegenation become our only choices.

Ooof, she could kick my balls, if you know what I mean

Please Read This!

That's why they came here.

All the white hispanics are in South America.

There's a big difference between mating with a little Aztec troll from Mexico and a 80+% European from Chile or Argentina.

As easy as finding a traditional woman in your own country, you sad sexpat.

I live in California also and I find spics annoying sometimes but saying that none of them are white is a huge stretch. I worked at a shitty retail job for a few months and I was actually surprised by the amount of white Latinos. Of course this was in a more wealthy area but I definitely saw them. When their women are fit, young, civilized and light skinned they can be attractive as fuck.

>Muslimas are mostly fine
Fuck off

not really my dude , basically none of them are white.
I work in engineering where we are desperate for high IQ people and despite the Mexican majority in CA our entire team is white , East Asian and middle eastern. The Mexicans clean the toilets and vacuum the office, we don't have one in any job where it involves thinking with your brain, and my bosses aren't racist or anything.

I'm trying to be inclusive, because without anglosphere white women are choices are severely limited, especially if we want women who can do triple digit iq conversation.

Arabs can be fine, you've just never met one who didn't drink all the identity politics because there's nothing more oppressed than a Muslim woman (amirite?), what's interesting is how this is the white man's fault.

The two things you're looking to avoid are Marxism, which includes current feminism and any sjwism, as well as hypergamy or indications she's not capable of being happy in a relationship. If there's red pilled white women out there that realise the whole "oh wow its just happiness that's relative literally nothing else" then sure, marry her and have white babies.

More likely she's decided she won't do any less than that guy she got pumped and dumped by ten years ago when she was half her weight. If you try to date this person, she'll never be happy with you and will pull your family apart and then your son into a degenerate.

I have met a few mixed ones that can pass as white in my many years here in CA, but they're such a small number of people that it's a negligible statistic and they can just be counted as white Americans (because we all came from somewhere else anyway)

It's a hard redpill to take but muslims are actually higher IQ than mestizos. For breeding purposes all that matters if her intelligence level. I would never breed with one though, I would only have pure white kids.

is her intelligence*

The us is full of jaclyn glenn clones.

I didn't mean 100% European white. I meant a lot of them passed as white. It's clear that most Latinos are mixed.

Depends on the country, Central America you can find white (decent looking) ones, usually in the richer zones. But if they are rich already they have no reason to be with a NEET like OP.

i think you're exaggerating a touch boy

Kek, absolutely this

One of the most pathetic things on Earth is white sexpats, and I say specifically white sexpats because as a white man you shouldn't be going to third-world shitholes to find some sex. The worst are white virgin middle-aged men that go to places like the Philippines to fuck underage girls, those "men" deserve to be hanged. Hope I didn't give a few Sup Forumslacks some ideas....

Get a young underage qt otherwise they will be ruined

Isn't she a mix of white and Asian?
Unless its south Asian her IQ isn't going to be a problem for your children, only a small dick will be if you have a son.
The US has some pure white girls, more than any other country in the Americas, sadly your best bet is this place unless you go to Europe which is better.

Not really, unless he goes to Argentina which even Argentinians will tel you how hard it is to find a white girl in today's multicultural Argentina

Brush up on your English, gook.

>It's a hard redpill to take but muslims are actually higher IQ than mestizos
Muslim women think makeup is paint.

>white Latinos
Nice try juan

This lol sick of spics on here

You do know I said I was looking for a Catholic women.

?

>White Latinos don't exist meme

(((You)))

Changed flag because was on other thread

>inb4 accusations of samefagging.

I would say maybe 5-10% of them can pass as some sort of Southern European white, sure.
But my post was saying despite the mestizo majority outside, our office is completely lacking them in any jobs that require high level thinking. Might be a coincidence, but I think not.
Also another thing I've noticed is there are American / Mexican mongrels who still call themselves Hispanic or have Hispanic names, and they are more whiter, I personally dated a half Dutch-American half Mestizo girl for 2 years. She still looked kinda brown though, and identified as hispanic.

there are white hispanics, but it has become sort of a joke because a shitload of mixed people identify as white on the census

did you know that the majority of hispanics in the US put "white" as their race on the census? roughly 52% i believe. but it's nowhere near that high, otherwise i don't think you'd be hearing the complaints of population replacement.

i live in an 85% "white" town in west texas, yet most of the people here are clearly mestizo and misrepresenting their race

>It's clear that most Latinos are mixed
I would be fine with taking that.

Are you white? Go to white catholic areas of America or Europe. Austria is catholic and Aryan.

I think half of American youth is Hispanic or black , so it makes sense why they're so represented on here.

Some "white hispanics"

Actually if you would take a mestizo girl just stay away from white women and go ahead. You are probably not white yourself.

Austria is """"catholic""""
And top tier pure beautiful white girls don't fall for the 23 year old skinny fat virgin (out of necessity) who has to fly to another country because he can't get some. They have attractive same age (future) succesfull spouses.
This is just brain jerking.

And I mean to marry, if by take you mean to date then go ahead and have fun. They like to fuck.

I agree with you. It's mostly poor Mexican trash that's in the states anyways. I live in northern California btw, which probably has a lot less brown Latinos than the southern part of the sate. I imagine if you lived in LA you wouldn't relate to my post at all.
Perhaps, I was just debating his hyperbole that there are no white Latinos because I definitely saw some. It was a concerted to where I worked, maybe I just seemed to forget all the brown ones because when white looking Latinos came up I definitely noticed them.

This is true, plus women love a man who speaks their language. Much more then men do, we don't care as much as long as she has good genetics and was raised right she barely even needs to speak my language
Also
>"""catholic""""
So is every catholic nation, you think spics are catholic? The same people who commit more crimes than whites in the USA despite being 3x less in numbers?

>Go to white catholic areas of America
Already tried that. Most of them think they can get somebody better than me.
>or Europe. Austria is catholic and Aryan.
With the way Europes going it would be as hard to find a Catholic in Europe as finding a light skin in Latin America.

I'm white as fuck.

My dude I was just in Europe, they're hilariously whiter than us. Get off Sup Forums were freaking out about Europe because it matters more than any other continent and 1 non white there is a problem

There are definitely white latinos. They are just hard to find because they are hiding in the rich enclaves of Mexico City and Guadalajara or whatnot.

Then don't mongrelize your blood with native indio blood, your kids will be the ones to suffer and think of their best interest not your dick's

Yea, I would assume white Mexicans stay in Mexico. They don't really exist here.

the only hispanic group i know of that has a considerable number of whites are the cubans. it makes sense because cuba was one of the few areas in the Caribbean where whites mostly moved and the indigenous population was wiped out. lot of them came here after castro took over and are strongly anti-communist.

otherwise, most latin americans are going to be mestizo, mulatto, or some other mix, because the whites in latin america are usually the elite ruling class of their respective country. they have no reason to move here.

>Hey let me go down to some shithole, find a girl and marry her and have kids.

you guys can call me a fag but I just recently found love with my GF and I thought I would care about that she is catholic (Southern baptist non practicing), but I honestly dont, I legit love her for who she is. Find a girl YOU want to marry, not just because you think its a moral obligation.

But shes got to be white/white latino

Plenty of traditional white girls here. If you know where to look.

Yes, that's true.
Whites are like 9% of the demographics here but I would go as far as to say that they make up 90% of the rich people here.
As said, they have no reason to move there.

This is a fair enough assessment, I know some Cubans and they are mixed as well but more white looking compared to Mexicans who don't look white to me at all.
When I went to Mexico I saw a Mexican family that looked Italian / Spanish or something and I was pretty amazed to see it, they were in a nice new Mercedes and clearly had money. It seems like they would have no reason to come to America. Unless they wanted to move to New England or somewhere else white to get away from mestizos.

That would make sense to me. Also despite my anti- mestizo rhetoric I actually think you guys are nice hard working people and the native genes hold you back. I specifically hate your disporia who are born here.

Thanks to telenovelas, Brazil is mostly a whorehouse.
Go somewhere else.

White is only a second factor in what I'm looking for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Netherlands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_attendance

this fucking race traitor not only wants to backstab us, but he thinks he's going to import an non white and creating some halfbreeds?! bruh, stay the fuck with your hoe there.
christcucks and civic fucks need to learn real quick.

Wisconsin?

Church attendance is surprisingly linked to subhumanness though.
Just look at your own link, Nigeria is the number one country in church attendance in the world. Our niggers here in America go to church more than whites do as well.

That's what jews want you to see.

I understand, most anti-mexican rhetoric isn't without some sort of justification.

Since we are on topic...I wanted to ask.
I look "white" but how would I know if I would actually be considered white or not?

post pic.

Possibly, but unless the statistics are false that's what they say.

of what part of my body?

nipples or fingers

I have nothing against Mexicans, I really dislike American born mestizos regardless of origin.
If I could choose to deport the illegal Mexicans or the legal ones I'd deport the legal ones.

okay, hold on

Face obviously.

Just blackout the eyes if you still want to remain anonymous.

Your IQ is what matters. If it's over 105 your white blood is in effect, or you're a miracle native.

Jews are white then? Or are you trying to slip chinks in that category as well?

81% of BRs consider themselves Catholic but aprox 61% actually attend church and w/e.

Aproxx 47,8% declared themselves white, but we can round that number to about 30 for "real" whites

Not all white girls are hot tho so we have to count that too

That leave us:

200milion x ,61(church) x ,3 (whites) x ,5(women) x ,45(ok or average looking)

About 8 milion girls fit your criterea

>Our niggers here in America go to church more than whites do as well.
That's started to change and go the same way as white people. But hey look at how will white people are doing without values.

He's asking about himself, and I don't think he has Jewish blood.
Also true Jews aren't white, but Ashkenazi Jews mixed with Europeans enough to become white, just huge traitors and traitors aren't white.

>Traditional families where the male provides for the female and children are "exploitation" now
Lost a qt to some rich cunt, sport?

The only way for a sexually equal society to work is if the sexes are equal in all things, and that includes multikulti sexual competition. Now's a fine time to get it out of the way, not necessarily dividing along lines of resources and class, but dividing along lines of people who live responsibly and people who'll never be more mature than your average high schooler. You can both be niggers living in a two-bedroom apartment and still crank out a well-raised kid who'll go to college. Ideally you'll want to get two or three, but you do what you can in this world.

That said, I haven't really seen too many Mexicunts or Suds come out smoking hot past 25. You get 1 Juanes out of 5000 chop shop workers, and just one pregnancy is enough to turn any of the women into a goddamn aboriginal. I think the feisty yet elegant stereotype of the latina comes primarily from Spain and especially Catalonia.

If it makes you feel better, there's a lot of rich white women who are completely dead inside and want you to drop brown kids in them like they're gorilla exhibits.

An americNigger talking about who is white LMAOOOO

odessa or midland
i know your feel

Here is a picture of my eye while I get the fingers one.

Skin looks white, post more of your face.

Sorry, no can do, I have a mark on my face which could make me identifiable.

I'm NS and want all people's identities to remain distinct. not just mine but hers and yours. She might be "white" but her culture will become McDonald's and MAGA if some beta Amerifat uses his status to take her from her people and culture.

If you want the Americuck traitor, than keep him there.. I'm personally going back to Europe so I don't care either way.

don't be so quick to let foreign men come and take your people from you. white or not.. keep your bloodline pure

Gay. I suggested blacking out those areas with a black bar or something.

Here is my hand.

Are you that Mexican girl who was here about a week ago with a mestiza mom or something?

kek good job on those paragraphs of projection but I'm not reading all that shit. I'm just making fun of you, fatso. If you can't score on your hometown, you won't do much better in south america.

If true, post boobies. Also I guess you're white.

Hmm, yes that could be but I'm ugly so I'd rather not.

I've never tested my IQ, I'm guessing it could be just average like 98 or 100. I do know I'm an INTP though.

No, my mom is white too. My grandpa on her side was the one which gave us the white genes but unfortunately, I don't know anything about him because he left grandma (which was a mestiza)

Also, how the hell did you guys know my gender based from my hand?

t b h, your blood RH factor is the most significant factor (negative or positive)
negative is very rare but most races have it (5-10%) except blacks (0%)

rhnegativeregistry.com/general-blood-Rh-Negative-information.html

going by your eyes, it looks like you could be rh neg
an at home blood test kit is $10

Post boobs.

It won't happen.

That Mexican user posted her friends in some resort and also her mom. Also, she said there are some places that white Mexicans appear during summer.

AmeriMuts that are telling people who are white are fucking Funny Lmao
30% of you "white" americans have less than 90% European DNA