You people do realize that the European Union is the only hope at a united government in the world that will be...

You people do realize that the European Union is the only hope at a united government in the world that will be effective at tackling the many worldwide issues we have right?

Like when the massively overpopulated, smaller countries in the world don't have any land left to farm, we could redistribute food to these mega-city countries at reasonable rates and feed everyone so they don't go hungry. Without a united government, they would be forced to pay absurd amounts because the rural countries know they're desperate. That would lead to the rich being fed and the poor dying off en mass.

Or take Global Warming. In a united government you can make green programs to combat this threat. Without that united government, some countries, even those majorly responsible for global warming, would fail to take action against the threat and doom us all.

You people who are against a united government to combat these terrible events honestly disgust me. How can you even think like that?

You have to go back

shut up shill european union is for fucking cucks who want niggers and muslims in their asshole

You keep using the term "united government". It's alarming. And careless.

This picture perfectly describes your relationship with "nationalism" and "fascism"

Gr8 B8 M8

It's like they unironically want a giant, unaccountable super state to run their lives. Dumbest shit ever

>united government in the world that will be effective at tackling t...
European Union is the only hope at a >united government in the world
>effective
pick one
also
>Eu
>effective
pick one

Europe is a net importer of food. They consume as much as Africa which has a population 2.5 times what they have. North America is the bread basket of the world. Europeans keep preteding theyre the answer to the worlds problems because theyre in comlete denial that the US is still the one who will be solving the worlds's problems. Probably forever.

Worked so well for the ussr.

Oh wait

Good one by the way this picture perfectly describes your relationship with the European Union Muhammad.

>European Union
>effective

Yes. But not with the Krauts in charge. That never works.

/thread

EU is already dead without serious reforms so that the people run the show. It's only a matter of time.

>You people do realize that the European Union is the only hope at a united government

yes and this is why i fight it, and why if this union beacome federal i will organize a brevik patry in paris.

Also, you wont do shit against the major polluters. You wont because you cant. We have enough nukes to turm your whole continent to cinders.

You are impotent and nutless. You're our bitch, like you've been for almost a century now, accept it eurofag.

Get the fuck out. Kys. You have to go back.

You realise the only thing the Eu is going to be tackling is muslim cocks ... In their collective anus's

gay

>You people do realize that the European Union is the only hope at a united government in the world that will be effective at tackling the many worldwide issues we have right?

Soros convinced Obama and Clinton

>You people DO realize, of course, that placing surveillance cameras in every room in everyone's house is the only hope for a safe society, right?

goddamit shills need to be genocided today

Stfu filthy globalist

>You people do realize that the European Union is the only hope at a united government in the world that will be effective at tackling the many worldwide issues we have right?
You say that as if a united world government is a good thing. It's not. Different cultures clash, bringing different cultures close together only increases the frequency of clashes.

Pope Francis says we need one world government then suddenly faggot shills say we need one world government. Fucking jesuits, man.

I'm not even going to cherry pick and green text, every word was disgusting bullshit. I hope no one actually thinks like this, you and people like you are failures as individual organisms, as a society, as a culture, as a government, and as an ideology. Kill me now if ANYTHING like this is the future.

european union?

more like gay union, amirite?

Eurocucks never learn. Your countries are shit and now you are letting sand niggers fuck your woman. With your government going so far as to ban fucking kitchen knives in many areas, you cannot even fight back (not that you beta shitstains would). You are a disgrace to world.

There is nothing I disagreed with that post, Well done! Have a drink my dude!