3 ufos over rapid city right now. Any pollacks in the area can see them...

3 ufos over rapid city right now. Any pollacks in the area can see them. One is facing south towards the army barracks about 60 degrees in the sky, the second is at the Northern star position, the third is at an western direction over the hills. They are forming a massive equidistant triangle. It looks like the military just sent a plane to investigate but he's circled back at the moment.

Has kek spoken? Go go go go go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQP7yZSn5xw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
youtube.com/watch?v=NcvVzXzzJZk
youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
youtube.com/watch?v=RjtFnWh53z0
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*army reserve barracks

What to look for?? One is a white light, one is an orangish light and the last is a yellowish light.

How will you know? Trust me, you will know. These things aren't moving like normal aircraft.

Post pics or it's not happening

sauce faggot

With what? My shitty samsung lol? The lights aren't bright enough unless I had infrared dude. Just go outside and look to those directions, they are doing little loopy doo motions in the sky.

And you dont have a smartphone in this day and age how convenient

then why bother Sup Forums, you dirty rube? Start surfing the headlines of S Dakota's local newspaper [sic]

Remember to sage before this gets 200 replies

Quadcopters

Ayyyy lmao sage

Have you ever tried taking a picture of the night sky with your phone lol?

"How convenient"- literally just go outside fucking retards. They've been doing this for about an hour now, I imagine they will still be there in a few.

this. But OP is a shitkicker whose biggest personal revolution in tech was the samsung charging in a large cradle hooked up to his family's generator.

post pics you larping faggot.

no one else lives in that turd pit

I'm in the area gonna get some pics

its happening

you are very noble, user. If OP is lying, I wish him 1000 dicks in his ass for wasting your time.

pic off google

video user. even zoomed out. if you can rest it on a surface like a table while you film it helps stabilize your frame. this could be huge user. your photos may be a really big deal.

remember fully zoom out try to focus something in the frame and get them. and video for as long as you can. report back.

Look, I'm just telling people what's happening. You need an infrared camera to capture light that isn't intense, either that or a camera with special light filters like an Arvis. Most cameras will not capture starlight lol

landing lights u dumb fuck

Oh I see, you got a shitty camera. You should take the shot, might get a photobombing big foot too.

how know?

>the army barracks
Look at this Chinaman trying to get people to spy on the military for him so he can nab the pics without the risk of doing it himself.
What a fucking idiot you are.

these anons are being too patient/helpful to you, OP. enough excuses

I will try video for you faggots

The ufo over the barracks has moved Westward

Ufo at the northern star position is brighter from my vantage point

jej

that looks like your carpet

this

It is literally over my fucking house guys, starting to freak me out. Just look straight up in the sky, fuckin nuts man

> Hey some lights in the sky.
> Quick, grab the shittiest camera we have! :DDDDD

> tell user to take pics
> user takes pics
> Idontbelievethisshit.gif

guys wtf is wrong with you?

what will it be?

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

Kinda on the fags side here. Anyone who knkws anything about photography couldn't expect much more from such a low exposure time.

are u retarded? flares dont stay in same spot lmao at least think of something realistic

youtube.com/watch?v=tQP7yZSn5xw

Rip user
???-2017

I don't have any other camera, but the ufo has 3 lights. You can tell that from the pic. Guys, I've locked myself inside yall can call b.s. but I started hearing some clicking noises and a loud bash on my roof. I'm not fucking going out there again man

Good point. Just noticed the resolution. A video would be nice, though.

I saw Ufos in Germany too. Really weird shit! (2 months ago)

it was a homage to the phoenix light which was seen by the whole city but explained away as "flares dropped at a military exersize" you dingus, as well as the other point are a homage to other sightings which got those ridiculous explenations

listen man. just breathe. stay calm.

if its anything in the atmosphere its most likely us right now. but if the colors are moving erratic- just be grateful to them for witnessing such a show.

if they last for longer than 15min thats interesting and something i would atleast say good show to. just clear your thoughts and enjoy the night. they are just enjoying the view from their angle, just like you are

untrue. i have witnessed it in arizona. flares hovering in one spot for like 10minutes. it was happening so frequently and it was so bizarre i did a thorough investigation lol

>zoom out
>realize it's a cracker crumb in a nigger's afro

> ids swamb gas guise :DDDDDDDDDD
Should also add
> CGI artist with too much free time

Also, there won't be any official coverage until someone produces a video, and enough people meme it around.

wew.
if someone wants to actually know about nazi UFOs

Rip in pieces user

Stream that shit nigga

do you live in a city/town? somewhere in the middle of nowhere? either way there is the theory that aliens are demons and reports that calling out to jesus christ makes them stop probing your ass. its worth a shot

only had 4 options to fit the quizshow theme. these are the most used/known ones

the usa has been reverse engineering ufo since the 60's lul.

i knew it! "Papa Johns-- better ingredience, better jewry!"

and jews are called "the jewery" because they want to be made into JEWELRY to transcrnd!

Ay-lol hol up! So what you're saying is the Jews want to go the way of the dwemer?

This asshole won't tell me where he gets his weed.

i can assure you its not weed he is taking to get those ideas

HAHAHA fuck this troll

Too bad the focus between the CG UFO and the cityscape is so different, huh?

Still a better attempt than the carpet, at least until the ending sequence.

hmmm I don't remember going to /x/ today and yet I keep seeing shitty/fake/creepypasta tier threads

>I saw Ufos in Germany too. Really weird shit! (2 months ago)
They are called Somalis

maybe the difference in focus results from the difference in distance?
either way, the black triangles are just optical illusions goy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
Declassified research (subject to a Freedom of Information request) from the UK Ministry of Defence report UAP in the UK Air Defence Region,[7] code named Project Condign and released to the public in 2006, draws several conclusions as to the origin of "black triangle" UFO sightings. Their researchers conclude that most, if not all, "black triangle" UFOs are formations of electrical plasma, the interaction of which creates mysterious energy fields that both refract light and produce vivid hallucinations in witnesses that are in close proximity. Further it suggests that "the majority, if not all, of the hitherto unexplained reports may well be due to atmospheric gaseous electrically charged buoyant plasmas" [8] which emit charged fields with the capability of inducing vivid hallucinations and psychological effects in witnesses and are "capable of being transported at enormous speeds under the influence and balance of electrical charges in the atmosphere." The researchers note that plasmas may be formed by more than one set of weather and electrically charged conditions, while "at least some" events are likely to be triggered by meteor re-entry in scenarios where meteors neither burn up completely nor impact, but rather break up in the atmosphere to form such a charged plasma. These plasma formations are also theorized to have the effect of refracting light between themselves, producing the appearance of a black polygonal shape with the lights at the corners caused by self-generated plasma coloration (similar to the Aurora Borealis).[2]

Fake n' gay

>army barracks
>in Iowa
wew lad

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.

>over imposed on background
>different grit
>choppy
>UFO turns around
>physically acknowledges camera
> disappears

Faggot

digis confirm

So, just in case.
Set up cameras in the front and back of your house with views of the respective doors.
Be sure they are recording at all times.
You may be visited by some unpleasant people soon.

reminder that the men in black movies are based on actual reports
people who had UFO or alien encounters sometimes tell they were afterwards visited by men dressed in black. they either came to ask about the incident, or to threaten the guy to keep silent and tell noone. they are said to be somehow odd, like not knowing how a ballpen works in one case. they seem to have not fitting suits in some cases, rarely blink and such stuff. People also report that they felt like they must be honest to those (maybe some kind of hypnotizing or mindcontroll?). sometimes the people say they completely forgot about the guys visits and only remember days or weeks after it happened again

russian primeminister even recommends a documentation about those
youtube.com/watch?v=NcvVzXzzJZk

here the documentation. in russian but most part is with subtitles. a bit is missing
youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po

this is GETin outta hand

Ufo huh?

Please explain why alien craft would look like or produce these results? Providing you had power, you could put a powerful camera in high orbit no bigger than a fucking car tire and watch everything happening on Earth, barring weather patterns. They have no reason to go into the atmosphere. They could access the fucking internet from space, and learn the collective knowledge of our species. Fuck off, no aliens. And if there are, you space niggers can go back, unless you want Africa.

theres aliens senpai

now say goodbye to this thread

UFOs are of terrastrial nature. most of them are either way. one UFO sightingswave began shortly before the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing.

the nazis builds flying saucers, as i believe based on technology they got from the inner earthers which may or may not be of extraterrastrial origin. UFOs are by no means a new phenomena. ancient hindu scripts tell of vimanas, flying fortesses or at times even cities.

pic related is a painting in Biserica Manastirii, or Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania according to what the user posted. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord" from either 14th or 17th century (depending on wether its from before or after the rebuilding of the church) the psalm mentioned below reads in whole

Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjtFnWh53z0
Then we need to get started as soon as possible.

Isaac Aurthur is great.

404 this

that was a really bad attempt at being funny user

poo

TAK PICTURE FAGGOT

>3 ufos over rapid city
Nah man, that's head lice on a nigger.

Hey
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg

damn, i made the same post i saw the same thing here in california back on july 4th. faggot mods banned me even though the topic of my post was a satellite that just got shot down and i was asking if there was any relation.

are they moving? the ones i saw were still, all in an equidistant triangle formation, then they vanished after a couple minutes that i saw them

Frog Like Reptoid and Grey in a Court room
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

uh...guys? what the fuck is going on now

next time try the "unknown aircraft in US airspace. National security at risk" angle. maybe that helps

Light doesn't work like that, try harder.

this is old as fuck, quit larping

where is that video of some swampgas from?