Why doesn't Sup Forums support the Palestinians? You do know they are a remnant of the Roman Empire, right?

Why doesn't Sup Forums support the Palestinians? You do know they are a remnant of the Roman Empire, right?

I supported them up until the point they decided to become Hamas proxies.

>Roman Empire
Are they the barbarians who caused Rome to fall by any chance?

Lol sandnigger

DELET

Go back to your hole Mohammed

Trump hanging with Uncle Phil!

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

>anti-semitic
>they're semites themselves

Because they are brown and cant even take back their own country, they are just asking to lose it all

Their cause is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but I approve of their mutually destructive fights with Israel for the fun of it.

Palestinians are Arabs. Arabs are descended from Ishmael. Ishmael is the son of Abraham and the brother of Isaac. Ishmael was a bastard, being the son of Abraham by way of his slave, Hagar, while his actual firstborn son, Isaac, being the son of Abraham's wife Sarah, was given the entirety of his inheritance, including the Covenant with God to give the Promised land of Canaan to his descendants. Ishmael and Hagar were disinherited by Abraham and cast out of his house to wander and die in the wilderness. Palestinians have no claim whatsoever to the Levant. That land belongs only to the descendants of Abraham, the Chosen People, which is to say Christians. DEUS VULT.

You do realize that Palestinians are descended from jews who liked their sheckels enough to not pay the jizya and converted to a even dumber religion right?

You're the one paying for those fights in blood and treasure you stupid fat pig.

Fuck off you stupid European Khazar invader. Go the fuck back to Poland that's where you belong.

With most of Israel's wars, yes. This thread is specifically about the Palestinian conflict, which is mostly Arabs and Jews having slap-fights to the detriment of both parties.

>Awful antisemetic
oy fucking vey

Lmao they probably stole that from Sup Forums

Fuck off no they aren't you stupid kike. They are Arabs.

>Muslims
>remnant of the Roman Empire
Good joke. Kill 'em all.

>getting conquered by Jews
Owned. What a joke. This is what happen when you're a stupid Muslim LOL.

>genocide

Please post that merchant here.
I don't have it in my collection.

Palestinians are considered scum even by the rest of the muslim shitholes.

But, hey, at least somalis are still #1.

Hahahahahaha you realize that the entire Israeli economy is based on sucking up your tax dollars, right?

It sucks but a dollar spent on a bunch of dead muslims is not that bad. That part I don't really care about.

I mean if they used all of that money solely for the genocide of Muslims I'd say I'm okay with it.

take back your lands and we will support you

So is Turkey, it's not like I'm gonna support a bunch of roach terrorists tho

It's true. Palestinians and the literal Grandchildren of Hadrian. Pic related.

Fuck off you dirty rat.

>wearing a veil
gas it. dont pretend you have any reverence for anything roman you fucking savages. when muslims arrived at malta they destroyed all the roman architecture. kill yourselves. you'll never be one of us.

Show your real flag please.

Can you believe that I have the same nose as that filthy kike? I didn't ask to be born like this...

Either kill yourself or convert to Judaism.

>ameriMutt

>a remnant of the Roman Empire
lol muzzies actually believe this

I could explain it to you, but that would ruin a decades long plan to defeat the Jews laid out by Winston Churchill and the last great white intellectuals.

We are at the high water mark of Jewish power and influence. If you play your cards right Palestine can be restored.

Patience, brother. We will retake Constantinople. We will free you from Islam.

>Good Goy Churchill
>plan to defeat the Jews

die

STOP THE ROTHSCHILDS.

The jews are the lesser of two evils.

lol they are just brown jews how can they even be anti semitic they even have the big ass noses that jews have

Neither of them are ones to comment on nose size.

>The jews are the lesser of two evils
What did (((he))) mean by this