Russia's Demographic Challenge

Russia is islamizing faster than Western Europe, it's population is shrinking fast, ethnic russians are getting pissed off at this bullshit, and I'd add that Chyna is exerting more and more influence over Siberia and the Far East

Vid very related, explains this well:
youtube.com/watch?v=aYZlHFrMixw
Notice this shit is from 2012, it's even worse today.

Will Russia even survive, pol?

>Will Russia even survive

Honestly no, they might not be as cucked as Germanics but Slavs especially Russians are dying because of rampant alcoholism and few children, two problems that muslims don't suffer from

Why are all White countries so cucked ?

They can. Putin need to make abortion illegal(reason why Russian population don't grow)and restore the orthodox patriarchy, effectively expelling the Muslims.

they'll lose 20 million people by 2030 and be 15% muslim by 2030

is germany doing worse?

Cultural (((Marxism)))and (((Frankfurt school)))think tanks.

Central Asians are not Pakis and Arabs. Russia will be fine.

Sure it is..fucking Navalnybot

Navalny for President

Actually the Chechen's in Germany are basically the ones running the sharia patrols. For some reason they tend to be extreme muslims

are you implying muslims only live in muslim republics and that there is no such thing as immigration?

Immigration is 95% seasonal male CA workers who come solely for work because Russia has no gibs to spend pn them. They don't settle down and fuck native slav women because no one wants them.

Plus they aren't a foreign element since they have been thoroughly exposed to russian influence over the previous decades. So no chimping out that is in West Europe.

>based central-niggers!

And what were the turks in germany, initially?

When will the cuck mentality end? Even russian muslims chimp out, so will ones form abroad, like that uzbek nanny who beheaded a child

Bump

She was actually ethnic Tajik, they're really crazy about Islam. She just came via Uzbekistan.

Uzbeks and Kazakhs are more like protestant cucks that only attend church on easter and christmas. They're not like the sand niggers you get from Middle East since they actually went through russification and soviet culture. There's no need for integration because they are already integrated.

god I really hope this isn't the case. I fucking love russian women and want to marry one for sure. Although I live in LA so I know my chances are slim

if i remember correctly marriage with a us citizen grants the citizenship to the other party so you'll find yourself a gold-digging whore no problem

It's all good I'm already broke but I'm really good looking so she can take my already non existent assets but she can't take my physique.

Order one in the mail

Its tradition

same flag
same thread idea
same first post response
huh
almost like theres people pushing a narrative against russia here
>read more

Complete fake news by some faggoyt

How shocking